PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Tatum Letter

Black_Magic
12-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Anyone here the Rumor ?? Rumor is that Snyder Football recieved a letter From Tatum saying how sorry they were that We lost and how much they wish they were playing Snyder. they said they were Rooting for us so they would have a good game vs Snyder Instead of haveing to play Sweetwater..........

Not really,,, Just joking.. but thought it would be funny because of The Rumored letter Gilmer sent Sweetwater...:clap: :thinking: :thinking: :clap:

lostaussie
12-05-2005, 02:46 PM
that's funny:D

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 02:47 PM
yall people from Dis. 4 just don't ever stop, do ya?

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
yall people from Dis. 4 just don't ever stop, do ya?

LOL !!!! NEEEE VVVV EEEEE RRRRRR !!!

It's cold here today, we have to do something to keep the blood flowing.:cool:

STANG RED
12-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Ole BM (Bowel Movement), some call him Black Magic, has perpetual diarrhea. The crap just never quits flowing from him, and it always stinks

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 02:56 PM
UUUHHHH OOOOHHHHH BAD STANG RED, BAD.......:o

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Ole BM (Bowel Movement), some call him Black Magic, has perpetual diarrhea. The crap just never quits flowing from him, and it always stinks Nice post stang red! Im still chucklin from that one!

Curly
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Bubba Stang
or
Red Joe
how many names can one person get?

Ole BM (Bowel Movement), some call him Black Magic, has perpetual diarrhea. The crap just never quits flowing from him, and it always stinks

STANG RED
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
UUUHHHH OOOOHHHHH BAD STANG RED, BAD.......:o
The shot was there. I had to take it!

keenoace
12-05-2005, 03:09 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

STANG RED
12-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Curly
Bubba Stang
or
Red Joe
how many names can one person get?
I'll never tell. And ole doodoo voodoo will never figure it out.

keenoace
12-05-2005, 03:13 PM
I'll never tell. And ole doodoo voodoo will never figure it out.

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

STANG RED
12-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Where the hell is he? This is getting boring!
Guess I'll just go back to work for a while. Check back later.

injuredinmelee
12-05-2005, 03:19 PM

come here i want to hug you!!!

keenoace
12-05-2005, 03:20 PM

I have know clue

injuredinmelee
12-05-2005, 03:21 PM

wow Bubba Joe, Butkus and yall think STANG RED too?? I couldnt remember that many passwords

Ranger Mom
12-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
wow Bubba Joe, Butkus and yall think STANG RED too?? I couldnt remember that many passwords

well actually....the same password could be used on all three usernames!

mustang68
12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Anyone here the Rumor ?? Rumor is that Snyder Football recieved a letter From Tatum saying how sorry they were that We lost and how much they wish they were playing Snyder. they said they were Rooting for us so they would have a good game vs Snyder Instead of haveing to play Sweetwater..........

Not really,,, Just joking.. but thought it would be funny because of The Rumored letter Gilmer sent Sweetwater...:clap: :thinking: :thinking: :clap:

They just wanted someone they knew they could dominate.

keenoace
12-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
They just wanted someone they knew they could dominate.

Funny!!Texas Stadium is not as great as you think it will be. Yeah it's cool that it's a pro field and all but thats all there is to it. It's just another football field. You'll have a great time.

DaHop72
12-05-2005, 03:33 PM
Man has this been a Monday or what? Came in this morning and couldn't log in to get e-mail. I was trying to get help from the IS department and that was like trying to pull teeth. I finally got my e-mail up and checked and got caught up. Then I had a chance to catch up here and found out I had missed out on quite a day. Gosh I hate Mondays.

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Man oh Man you ain't just whistlin Dixie... Pretty hot around here this morning, did you read my thread? Closed imagine that cause I couldn't :rolleyes:

Black_Magic
12-05-2005, 05:34 PM
AW heck folks you gota love that one.. I hear Tatum even called and said " what the heck happened to you guys. We Wanted to have a challenge before the final game."... " Now we will have to have a JV vs Varsity Mid week scrimage to get ready."..... Common guys you gotta think thats funny as H*** after the Rumored letter from Gilmer last year...... :clap:

sWaterislife
12-05-2005, 07:13 PM
probably just isnt funny because we made past the first round last year... lol...

mustang04
12-05-2005, 07:16 PM
ok.....blackie...u need to quit posting until next season...seriously, ur making urself look like an idiot w/ all these desperate posts to try and bring sweetwater down...JUST ADMIT IT...SWEETWATER PROVED U WRONG THIS WHOLE YEAR

Whsdogs
12-05-2005, 07:21 PM
how now brown cow:D

Black_Magic
12-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
ok.....blackie...u need to quit posting until next season...seriously, ur making urself look like an idiot w/ all these desperate posts to try and bring sweetwater down...JUST ADMIT IT...SWEETWATER PROVED U WRONG THIS WHOLE YEAR OH come on!! You cant see a little humor in that post at all?? Dont you remember " the Gillmer Letter" that Sweetwater posters talked about?? You GOTA think this post is a little funny. If not then you guys are the type that can dish it out but not take it...:rolleyes: its kinda funny admit it. Desperate Post?? its a Joke and I stated it was a joke.. Whats desperate about a joke?

LewP
12-06-2005, 11:20 AM
OH come on!! You cant see a little humor in that post at all?? Dont you remember " the Gillmer Letter" that Sweetwater posters talked about?? You GOTA think this post is a little funny. If not then you guys are the type that can dish it out but not take it...:rolleyes: its kinda funny admit it. Desperate Post?? its a Joke and I stated it was a joke.. Whats desperate about a joke?

Magic...I remember you started this out saying it was a joke....

I think it's funny by the way.

mustang04
12-06-2005, 12:28 PM
OH come on!! You cant see a little humor in that post at all?? Dont you remember " the Gillmer Letter" that Sweetwater posters talked about?? You GOTA think this post is a little funny. If not then you guys are the type that can dish it out but not take it...:rolleyes: its kinda funny admit it. Desperate Post?? its a Joke and I stated it was a joke.. Whats desperate about a joke?

i never heard of the letter and i never said it was true, so technically i didnt dish it out!!!!:D

its somewhat funny, but still an act of desperatism to get at sweetwater...IM ON TO YOU!!!:cool:

WitchyWoman
12-06-2005, 12:30 PM
LA LA LA HHMMMM HHMMM HMMM SAY IT AIN'T SO MAGIC TRYING TO GET TO S'WATER... I DON'T BELIEVE IT! :D

Black_Magic
12-06-2005, 12:31 PM

its somewhat funny, but still an act of desperatism to get at sweetwater...IM ON TO YOU!!!:cool: how is that new for any of us?? your no different we are all ALWAYS " At " each other...:D are you waving the white flag??

mustang04
12-06-2005, 12:34 PM
how is that new for any of us?? your no different we are all ALWAYS " At " each other...:D are you waving the white flag??

im just waiting for the day when all sweetwater and snyder fans get along and we hug one another and drink together and rejoice in west texas football haha:D

but i am NOT waving the white flag

keenoace
12-06-2005, 12:35 PM
how is that new for any of us?? your no different we are all ALWAYS " At " each other...:D are you waving the white flag??

I think it's funny Black Magic!!!!

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 12:39 PM
im just waiting for the day when all sweetwater and snyder fans get along and we hug one another and drink together and rejoice in west texas football haha:D

YOU NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR RAISIN'!!!:mad: :flamingma

;)

WitchyWoman
12-06-2005, 12:46 PM

but i am NOT waving the white flag

You know good and well that is neeevvveeer going to happen! My Gosh we would disappoint millions and billions (heehee) of people... Everyone luvs participating in our rivalry thru voyeurism.
Can't let down our FANS (j/k) :p

WitchyWoman
12-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
YOU NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR RAISIN'!!!:mad: :flamingma

;)

OR THE GRAPES OF WRATH!!!

Phantom Stang
12-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
OR THE GRAPES OF WRATH!!!
Wherever folks are tryin' to turn the sweetwater- Snyder Rivalry into a Love Fest,
THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE!!!:D

Black_Magic
12-06-2005, 01:51 PM
im just waiting for the day when all sweetwater and snyder fans get along and we hug one another and drink together and rejoice in west texas football
We Are The World.... We Are The Children..... BARF!!!! NEVER !!!! May the Ticks of a Thousand Cammels infest Bubbas armpits!!!! If they have not already..:clap:

Ranger Mom
12-06-2005, 02:13 PM
We Are The World.... We Are The Children..... BARF!!!! NEVER !!!! May the Ticks of a Thousand Cammels infest Bubbas armpits!!!! If they have not already..:clap:

I'm sorry Bubba Joe, ya know I luv ya.....but that was FUNNY!!!

mustang68
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
I know before I say anything that this is my short coming and cross to bare, but I find nothing coming out of a person who obviously advocates cheating to be funny.
All of his posts are ment to enrage rather than enlighten or amuse.

LewP
12-06-2005, 03:06 PM

Magic was thinking of two humps, so he used two m's in camel..lmao....and where did yuo go to school?

Butkus
12-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Magic was thinking of two humps, so he used two m's in camel..lmao....and where did yuo go to school?
uhhhhhh nope not gonna do it.