PDA

View Full Version : post count breakdown

smustangs
12-05-2005, 02:15 PM
i know this has been discussed before but i cant find it so can someone help me find the count breakdown like jv numbers and so on thanx

PPHSfan
12-05-2005, 02:17 PM
you bout ready to move up to Friday Nights?

smustangs
12-05-2005, 02:18 PM
i guess just curious tired of just suitin up on friday haha

Whsdogs
12-05-2005, 02:45 PM
i have been on this thing since i was a senior 2 years ago and look how many post i have haha...i guess i just dont have as much spare time...college is kinda kickin my booty oh well..do what i can huh..one day ill make that jv squad...one day:D

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Its just been a little over one year on here for me.....proud to be a member!

whtfbplaya
12-05-2005, 03:42 PM
And I thought he was talking about a dance after counting election results.:D

LewP
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM
I found this post on www.smoaky.com and thought I would post it.....Just thought it was kinda funny.

"More scouting reports on sw

Yes Sweetwater has great speed BUT I wonder how they will do against a team that can both run and pass?? The Sweetwater QB was sacked each time he attempted to pass(unless he wasn't trying to pass) the ball last night. Anyway, he never got rid of it and lost yardage execpt for one keeper that he scored on. They're also a small team.

Those little guys knocked the (blank) out of those big guys. Not trying to offend, but looking at both teams before the game I thought Monahans would stomp Sweetwater. Those little guys hit harder than the big guys. "

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 03:51 PM
I think the posters on Smoaky.com would have a coronary if someone posted www.3adownlow on their site. :D :D