PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo!

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2005, 01:59 PM
The flag is in the mail and is en route to HighSchool Fan for the D1 state game between Gainesville and Wimberley.

LHPD & I finally made a decision about whether or not to attend a game or sit at home and do nothing for a change. He :eek: decided that we'd be missing out and that just because we're not playing is no reason for us to stay home. So, we'll be in Waco Saturday for the game.

He said that Cuero needs to WIN so we can go root for the Gobblers next week.

LewP
12-05-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
The flag is in the mail and is en route to HighSchool Fan for the D1 state game between Gainesville and Wimberley.

LHPD & I finally made a decision about whether or not to attend a game or sit at home and do nothing for a change. He :eek: decided that we'd be missing out and that just because we're not playing is no reason for us to stay home. So, we'll be in Waco Saturday for the game.

LOL....if ya are gonna root for the Gobblers, stay home then...hahahaha

http://blogs.scripps.com/abil/Sweetwater/Sky1.jpg

GreenGobbla
12-05-2005, 02:01 PM
omg dude, ur so funny....

HighSchool Fan
12-05-2005, 02:03 PM

you made my day

LewP
12-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
omg dude, ur so funny....

omg dude...it was just a joke...geeze

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 02:10 PM

sounds like a logical plan..... :)

We'd be more than happy to have you on our side
;)

GreenGobbla
12-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by LewP
omg dude...it was just a joke...geeze

aduh aduh aduh aduh adaaaaaaaaadgum...you need to chill out