PDA

View Full Version : Anahuac/Huffman Predictions

FootballFan03
11-10-2003, 07:22 PM
What are some predictions? I don't know much about Huffman except about their stud running back. Does anybody know anything about the rest of their team?

RBARKER
11-11-2003, 08:35 AM
I havn't seen Anahuac since the first game of the year when the beat BH so I don't know how much they have improved, so I will pick Huffman by 7. Huffman has a good team they went up on BH 12-0 before BH could regroup and beat them they also gave Liberty a pretty good game. The Core of the Huffman offense is their RB (Curtis Crew) he is a great running back and is tough to stop, not really a break away runner but a pounding the ball down your throat runner. The Defense is average and will have a hard time stopping Anahuac's Offense. It will be a good game but I thought the Huffman Offense was more organized than Anahuacs. Good luck to both teams

dean-r-duke
11-11-2003, 09:43 AM
THEY HAVE A HUGE LINE THAT WILL DOMINATE THE GAME. THEY WILL WEAR YOU DOWN AND DRIVE STRAIGHT DOWN THE FIELD RELYING ON THE RB....

3AFTNUT
11-11-2003, 09:48 AM
From what I have seen they run straight up the middle.Anahuac hasn`t had any problem stopping the run up the middle.I say Anahuac by 7

3AFTNUT
11-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Anahuac has #5 offense and #5 defense in the area.
Huffman has #3 Offense and #12 defense in the area
So thats why I think it`s going to be a good game. Good luck to both teams

FootballFan03
11-12-2003, 11:21 AM
3AFTNUT check your pm

FootballFan03
11-12-2003, 11:24 AM
I just saw Huffman on film recently, and I have seen Anahuac quite a few times this year. With that said if the Panthers cut out their turnovers, their speed and athleticism will prevail.

Anahuac 35
Huffman 21

eagle08
11-12-2003, 11:28 AM
Huffman by at least two touchdowns.

sahen
11-12-2003, 11:32 AM
The problem w/ Huffman is you know what they r gonna do, who is gonna get the ball, and it is hard to stop anyways....That guy they have at RB is something else. When they played Liberty they proved that they can score on a good run defense...problem will be Huffman's defense and if Anahuac scores on them they should be able to stay close until the end...I dont know who will win this one but i feel like it might be high scoring and close...good luck to both teams!

FootballFan03
11-12-2003, 11:42 AM
eagle08:
Huffman by at least two touchdowns.What does Huffman have that makes you say that?

3AFTNUT
11-12-2003, 01:27 PM
FootballFan03 check your pm

FootballFan03
11-13-2003, 07:26 PM
Why is no one giving us a chance in this game? We have one of the best offensive weapons in the area with Raymond. I think people are underestimating this team. O well thats the way we like it.

sahen
11-13-2003, 07:29 PM
kinda the same w/ liberty footballfan03...i already posted on here but just saying i think it will be a close game..too close to call...good luck!

FootballFan03
11-13-2003, 07:33 PM
sahen:
kinda the same w/ liberty footballfan03...i already posted on here but just saying i think it will be a close game..too close to call...good luck!Thanks. Hopefully both Panthers will silence some critics come Friday.

sahen
11-13-2003, 07:36 PM
unfortuanately prolly not...the winner of ur game will most likely end up w/ bellville (not saying they won it yet but most likely they will) and yah bellville no matter what is gonna be expected to win vs. anahuac/huffman....and liberty if they win will be underdogs no matter if it is sealy or la grange...but i think liberty likes the lack of respect...they seem toplay well in the underdog position, u know they were underdogs to huffman too at liberty's homecoming( they were 8-0 going into the game)?..kinda crazy eh..

Bellville22
11-13-2003, 07:39 PM
I think Liberty will beat either LG or Sealy. I respect them, they gave the Bulls a pretty good game last year, and I know they are strong again this year. Don't know alot about Anahuac/Huffman. I know Curtis Crew is a force for Huffman, but sounds like that game will be pretty good. Good luck to everyone.

FootballFan03
11-13-2003, 07:41 PM
sahen:
unfortuanately prolly not...the winner of ur game will most likely end up w/ bellville (not saying they won it yet but most likely they will) and yah bellville no matter what is gonna be expected to win vs. anahuac/huffman....and liberty if they win will be underdogs no matter if it is sealy or la grange...but i think liberty likes the lack of respect...they seem toplay well in the underdog position, u know they were underdogs to huffman too at liberty's homecoming( they were 8-0 going into the game)?..kinda crazy eh..Yeah your right about Bellville. None of our players have allusions of just blowing past them. We would have to play our hearts out and hope for some mistakes from Bellville. Well I have seen stranger stuff happen but if we go down hopefully I can still be rootin for u guys and BH.

<small>[ November 13, 2003, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: FootballFan03 ]</small>

sahen
11-13-2003, 07:41 PM
yah..some people will say liberty have a chance to win and thanks for that...but im just saying the majority will have them as underdogs...

sahen
11-13-2003, 07:43 PM
im rooting for the winner of ur game...cant root against another panther or another 22-3a team unless if liberty is playing them...

hsffan
11-13-2003, 07:59 PM
what about huffman's defense, everyone knows about the rb. Anahuac's secondary better not forget about the pass even though they run the majority of the time.

noitall
11-13-2003, 08:19 PM
This should be an offensive game with plenty of excitement. If I wasn't going to the Libety game I would go see this one for sure. Huffmans power running game against Anahuacs wide open offense. The defense of Anahuac may suprise here though. This is going to be one fun game to watch but I really think Huffman is to strong. Good luck to both teams though

hsfan
11-13-2003, 08:43 PM
it will be a good game between these 2 teams.i have watched both teams play and they play hard.# 11 is the "x" factor in this game.crew is a good player too.panthers by 8.

thedanielbest
11-13-2003, 09:31 PM
I have played against Huffman during our homecoming game and it was really good game.
They are a good team this year.
There running back ran for alot of yards in that game and we have one of the best run defenses in the state.But Anahuac beat BH and BH beat Huffman.So it should be a very good game. Iwish I could go see it, but I have a game to play myself.
Liberty vs. Orangefield

LIBERTY ALL THE WAY !!! :mad:

thedanielbest
11-13-2003, 09:33 PM
I almost forgot I pick Huffman by aleast 7

HUFFMAN - 21
ANAHUAC - 14 eek!

FootballFan03
11-14-2003, 03:17 PM
Well it's game day. We'll see which offense shows up. Plus it doesn't look like it's gonna rain so this is gonna be great football weather. I'm still pickin my panthers by 10-14.

<small>[ November 14, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: FootballFan03 ]</small>