PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush is great

Phil C
12-05-2005, 12:56 PM
and as a UT fan I will have to agree if he wins the Heisman he is deserving but I don't think he will have a long NFL career. The main reason is that he has too much of a tendancy to jump in the air and that bothers me especially if he is drafted by the Texans. He can get away with that in College against UCLA and Fresno State but if he does that too much a lb is going to eventually hit him just right and knock him out for the year and even though he will probably recover he will not be the back he once was. I have seen that too much in the NFL so when he comes he needs to avoid that jumping in the air. The few extra yards gained are not worth the risk.

whtfbplaya
12-05-2005, 01:04 PM
:clap: Well said Phil

District303aPastPlayer
12-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Him with the Texans is great

keenoace
12-05-2005, 01:50 PM
i believe that Reggie Bush will recieve the heisman. The past two years for this man have ben unbelievable. Vince Young is great but I think Reggie deserves it. I love Vince and it hurts for me to say that, but it's the truth. GO HORNS!!! HOOK EM' \;;/:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Bearkat
12-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

Poor guy. No one with the Texans is great. Who wants to play with that train wreck? I hope the Texans get the first pick, that will keep Vince Young at UT for another year. The Texans shouldn't even consider Reggie Bush. If they have 7 picks in the draft they should draft 7 Offensive lineman.

keenoace
12-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
Poor guy. No one with the Texans is great. Who wants to play with that train wreck? I hope the Texans get the first pick, that will keep Vince Young at UT for another year. The Texans shouldn't even consider Reggie Bush. If they have 7 picks in the draft they should draft 7 Offensive lineman.

He is gonna stay for his last year.

neck_06
12-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Reggie Bush is great, but VINCE YOUNG is better.

Reggie Bush can't throw a ball (at least USC hasn't let him yet)

GreenGobbla
12-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
and as a UT fan I will have to agree if he wins the Heisman he is deserving but I don't think he will have a long NFL career. The main reason is that he has too much of a tendancy to jump in the air and that bothers me especially if he is drafted by the Texans. He can get away with that in College against UCLA and Fresno State but if he does that too much a lb is going to eventually hit him just right and knock him out for the year and even though he will probably recover he will not be the back he once was. I have seen that too much in the NFL so when he comes he needs to avoid that jumping in the air. The few extra yards gained are not worth the risk.

i think he will do just fine....the best RB in the league right now, sorta has a hop when he runs....but your right, if he is playing for the Texans, it might be a diff. story

raider red 2000
12-05-2005, 03:24 PM
i hope bush dosnt come to the texans...he will be ruined.

texans need to trade the number one pick for some other picks....they need a line and some help on D.

i heard a lady on jim rome say that the teans need to onroll their sleeves and loosen their chin straps.....they have worked too hard to be 1 and 11 to let it slip away and that they are waitin for reggie in houston.

i thought it was hillarious.

whtfbplaya
12-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Once again they snatched defeat from victory!:D

injuredinmelee
12-05-2005, 03:28 PM
The poor poor texans... If the niners have the first pick they take him. The Texans probably do also but they need to trade him for some lineman or take Leinart because Carr is done. I know their ol sucks but Carr isnt the guy to lead a franchise.

schu1213
12-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Who was the guy that said Reggie Bush only had only one great game. I say we nominate that for the most ignorant post of the year.

sinfan75
12-05-2005, 06:48 PM
No doubt great, but I think Texas has the speed and talent on defense to at least keep him around 100 yds. They darn sure are better tacklers than UCLA.

sWaterislife
12-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

Sure would be nice... But we'll see.. Now i have to read the rest of the thread...

sWaterislife
12-05-2005, 07:18 PM
hey they definitely need a line but man Bush looks to be one of the best RB's of all time... But agian you never can tell...