44INAROW
12-05-2005, 12:23 PM
I'd say some feathers were ruffled with 79 replies in 90 minutes :D :D

**disclaimer - I have no opinion either way, just making an observation

mwynn05
12-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

**disclaimer - I have no opinion either way, just making an observation I would have to agree the board is deffinatly moving this morning

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:25 PM

**disclaimer - I have no opinion either way, just making an observation thats bookin it!

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:25 PM

Yes, and frankly I think the board must pay Witchy Woman and Butkus to stir it up....just my humble opinion.

whtfbplaya
12-05-2005, 12:26 PM
:clap:

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Yes, and frankly I think the board must pay Witchy Woman and Butkus to stir it up....just my humble opinion. I think it might be gettin stired up again.

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Yes, and frankly I think the board must pay Witchy Woman and Butkus to stir it up....just my humble opinion.

well, it certainly kept my morning entertaining for sure :D

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Does anyone know why the thread was closed?????? :confused:

Butkus
12-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Well loopy you wanted it so here it is. Ya know what those opinions are like and yours must really stink.

mwynn05
12-05-2005, 12:30 PM
Yes, and frankly I think the board must pay Witchy Woman and Butkus to stir it up....just my humble opinion. Wait she made an observation and just because Sweetwater didnt like it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it. I can deffinatly see where she is coming from considering what she saw

jmcgee
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Does anyone know why the thread was closed?????? :confused: It overheated. It had to quarentined or it would have spread everywhere.:D

whtfbplaya
Does anyone know why the thread was closed?????? :confused:

No:confused:

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Wait she made an observation and just because Sweetwater didnt like it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it. I can deffinatly see where she is coming from considering what she saw

Thanks mwynn05.............. were used to Loopyyyyy he's always crying..... heee heee heee

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
It overheated. It had to quarentined or it would have spread everywhere.:D

crapola and I inadverently gave it a place to go........ :doh: that was not my intention to stir the pot....... :nerd:

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
crapola and I inadverently gave it a place to go........ :doh: that was not my intention to stir the pot....... :nerd: Yep i think it spread too fast.

rockdale80
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Well here we go again I guess

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks mwynn05.............. were used to Loopyyyyy he's always crying..... heee heee heee

Is that all ya got????

http://blogs.scripps.com/abil/Sweetwater/Sky1.jpg

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Is that all ya got????

http://blogs.scripps.com/abil/Sweetwater/Sky1.jpg :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Well just FYI.....
I hated the thread was closed.....

I reported the thread to a monitor...but i guess they are against Sweetwater too.......

I guess we can close this one too.

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:37 PM
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

hahahahaha your just mad cause your pussy cats aren't playing football..lmao

rockdale80
12-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Well just FYI.....

I reported the thread to a monitor...but i guess they are against Sweetwater too.......

:confused: :confused: :confused:

WitchyWoman
Well just FYI.....

WHAT ??????????????????????????? :confused:

jmcgee
:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL, LMAO:D

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
16 mins 23 replies

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
WHAT ??????????????????????????? :confused:

Let me type a little slower...

I r e p o r t e d t h e t h r e a d t o a m o d e r a t o r.....

did ya get that?

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:40 PM
why.........

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:42 PM
why.........

Because you and Butkus alike are rude, offensive, and you are just trying to initiate a fight........
You are inciting a riot.

Don't worry though...I don't expect anything will happen. No respect is ever given to Sweetwater.

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Why Lew............. ????????????

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Because you and Butkus alike are rude, offensive, and you are just trying to initiate a fight........
You are inciting a riot.

Don't worry though...I don't expect anything will happen. No respect is ever given to Sweetwater.

POINT MADE : SEE LEWP :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:
SEE WW & BUTKUS :D :D :D :D :D

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Why Lew............. ????????????

Wait....why are you sounding sincere all of a sudden?????

Have you read the insults???? Is this something you enjoy????

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:45 PM
You are inciting a riot.

There was no fight initiated... I just talked about what I saw and that's it.

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:46 PM
I'll tell Butkus this...and WW you just watch...I don't anyone saying I am rude to a lady..so here goes.
Butkus...why don't you put your head between your legs and jump..and disappear???

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 12:48 PM

If THAT aint the pot calling the kettle black... :rolleyes:

Who do you think you're kidding ??:thinking:

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
If THAT aint the pot calling the krttle black... :rolleyes:

Who do you think you're kidding ??:thinking:

Gosh oh mighty...funny how all the anti-stangs come out of the woodwork claiming to be Mustang supporters.....

Ya'll should be convicted of spying....

Spy = a wolf in sheep's clothing.

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:50 PM
I'll tell Butkus this...and WW you just watch...I don't anyone saying I am rude to a lady..so here goes.
Butkus...why don't you put your head between your legs and jump..and disappear??? Lew your the only one I see stirring the pot and being rude.

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Lew your the only one I see stirring the pot and being rude.

Well get in line McGee.....
everyone else is taking their shots today.

whtfbplaya
12-05-2005, 12:51 PM
crapola and I inadverently gave it a place to go........ :doh: that was not my intention to stir the pot....... :nerd: :clap:

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Gosh oh mighty...funny how all the anti-stangs come out of the woodwork claiming to be Mustang supporters.....

Spy = a wolf in sheep's clothing. now you are treading on thin Ice calling a mustang fan an anit-stang. For what did he say anything about the stangs.

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:53 PM
everyone else is taking their shots today. Well if you put yourself up in front of the firing squad dont expect anyone to miss.

whtfbplaya
12-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Maybe 12:20

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 12:54 PM

Spy = a wolf in sheep's clothing.

So.... You're calling me unloyal just because I disagree with YOUR nasty butt??

rockdale80
12-05-2005, 12:54 PM

GO HERE...MUSTANGSRULE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38803)

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 12:55 PM
everyone else is taking their shots today.

Take a breather buddy or some midol...... You are over reacting on all fronts... Has anyone ever told you that you might be overly dramatic?

LewP
12-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Let me just conclude this little picnic....I have work to do.

1) I am a Sweetwater Mustang fan. I have one screen name that I use. I don't come on here claiming to be a s'water fan, and yhen kick the team.

2) I certainly understand everyone has a right to their opinion.

3) I don't have a tag on my signature that says do right, someone might be watching or whatever.

Folks, it's real simple. I simply say who I root for and that's all there is. But at least I'm passionate about it. At least I'm sincere about it. You folks talk and say waht ya want. I don't care. But do some of us a favor. If you support a team, just support them. Heck this ain't about me....it's just about some kids in a west Texas town that's living a dream they can take with them the rest of thier lives. Maybe they will remember something that ya said.

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 12:59 PM
I was not disagreeing with you on the part of how they were celebrating. I just disagree with you who was being rude.

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Let me just conclude this little picnic....I have work to do.

1) I am a Sweetwater Mustang fan. I have one screen name that I use. I don't come on here claiming to be a s'water fan, and yhen kick the team.

2) I certainly understand everyone has a right to their opinion.

3) I don't have a tag on my signature that says do right, someone might be watching or whatever.

Folks, it's real simple. I simply say who I root for and that's all there is. But at least I'm passionate about it. At least I'm sincere about it. You folks talk and say waht ya want. I don't care. But do some of us a favor. If you support a team, just support them. Heck this ain't about me....it's just about some kids in a west Texas town that's living a dream they can take with them the rest of thier lives. Maybe they will remember something that ya said.

LLLLEEEEWWWWPPP:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: Your killing me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Now GO TO WORK.....:smoker:

SINTON81
12-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Wow, I was bored until I got on the downlow. I think I'm caught up on all the reading now, so keep it going till after lunch.
:D :D

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:02 PM
I was not disagreeing with you on the part of how they were celebrating. I just disagree with you who was being rude.

I hear ya Mcgee...andI think I owe an apology to the board. I hate when people get carried away like i did....but poking at a caged animal will do that to a fella....

I can't back up any farther.....

Ya'll have a good day.

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 01:04 PM
can I go to the little boys room now. i didnt want to miss anything thats why i have waited.:D

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:05 PM
can I go to the little boys room now. i didnt want to miss anything thats why i have waited.:D

LMAO...I'm done...

AP Panther Fan
12-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Wow, I was bored until I got on the downlow. I think I'm caught up on all the reading now, so keep it going till after lunch.
:D :D

lol....I can't tell you the number of times I have been thankful to be from little, old, finished with season...Aransas Pass. :D

No dogs in this fight or any of the many others over the past couple of months...kinda :crazy:

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 01:08 PM
LMAO...I'm done...

http://blogs.scripps.com/abil/Sweetwater/Sky1.jpg AHHHH that feels much better.:D :D

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 01:08 PM

Please leave the good name of Sweetwater & the Mustangs out of your "Poor pitiful me" B.S! :mad:

lepfan
12-05-2005, 01:11 PM
52 isn't bad in 45 either

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Yes, and by the way....I found that animated gif for my blog posts...thanks for bringing it here Phantom.

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Please leave the good name of Sweetwater & the Mustangs out of your "Poor pitiful me" B.S! :mad:

Phantom.........apparatnly you have a hard time reading too.....

I said it wasn't about me....which part of the English language do you NOT understand??? Cripes....

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 01:14 PM
good god not again!:devil: :devil:

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 01:16 PM
good god not again!:devil: :devil:

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... CRYING HERE LOL LOL HEHEHEHEH HHHAAAWWW

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes, and by the way....I found that animated gif for my blog posts...thanks for bringing it here Phantom.

Your BLOG you say!!!

You don't wanna go there...unless of course, you hurry up and do some deleting:evillaugh :evillaugh :evil:

jmcgee
12-05-2005, 01:20 PM
:evilgrin: :flamingma :evillaugh :evil: :devil: :evilgrin: hahahahaahhaha

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Your BLOG you say!!!

You don't wanna go there...unless of course, you hurry up and do some deleting:evillaugh :evillaugh :evil:

Whatever....
Pretty bold for a "Phantom" Stang....

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2005, 01:31 PM

Well, you got 60 replies in 61 minutes with just an "observation". :D

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, you got 60 replies in 61 minutes with just an "observation". :D

I have a way of "stepping right 'into it" and not meaning too......
JEEZ LOUISE.........

I did do one constructive thing at work this morning...... I showed a fellow gobbler fan and downlow buddy how to make a signature :D :D :D

sWaterislife
12-05-2005, 01:39 PM
wait wait wait... Im losing something here.. That had to be the most harmless thread to ever get closed.....

Nobody dissed anybody or got out of hand... WHy in the world would you report that thread....

Funny that most of the guys in that thread except for our community punching bag (blackie) are all mustang supporters.. Some just didnt like the way "he" celebrated... But where was the over the top attacks ...

WW, i dont agree with your opinion but its your opinion to have, SO GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF>..lol..

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:41 PM
I think it's a moot point....the thread just extended to this thread.

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 01:46 PM
From Lew P's Blog on Coach Jackson:

Stats, it's a team thing

Dear Mustangs,

The GoFridayNight page does a great job and is very detailed. The blogs could use some work, but I digress (smile).

One of the neat things about this site is the "Leaderboard" section of the site. If you do the drop down menu for 3A and click it, you see Sweetwater leads area 3A schools in rushing. That's for the TEAM. One thing I noticed when I clicked on INDIVIDUAL rushing statistics not one Mustang did I find in the list. How come?

I can only think of a couple of reasons this might have occured and the first one doesn't count. Now, I don't know how Coach Jackson does things in Sweetwater. I have only had one e-mail from him in a couple of years. I have never spoken to him on the phone, nada.

I can only suspect what happened on the "Leaderboard" page. Coach Jackson chose not to make individual statisics available. Please bear in mind this is all a theory. You know what? If that is indeed the case, that's fine with me.

There certainly isn't a thing wrong with the Team concept. I sort of chuckled to myself though. As any General of any Army will attest, never let the enemy know how large your Army is. Never let them know what kind of units you have in your battalions...It's just strategy. Nothing wrong with that at all as far as I am concerned.

There is another way of thinking on the Team concept also. You may notice in some colleges, they don't put the name of the player on the back of the jersey. This is an old strategy from Notre Dame. You didn't see names on Knute Rockne, Frank Gifford, or even the great Rudy. And they were all heroes as it was because of the Team that they succeeded.

No, I don't need to see individual statistics for rushing. I understand the thinking. It sure looks good to see Sweetwater had 403 yards rushing and the 2nd best rushing team had 228 yards. Now, that doesn't mean rest on our laurels. It's just a statistic. Let's see if we can maintain that. Good job Mustangs!

Lew

Phantom Note:
In seasons past, as well as this one, I've never known the Leaderboard to be more than a week or two behind on INDIVIDUAL Sweetwater stats.

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Well just FYI.....

Why in the heck did you report it if you wanted it to stay open? I have absolutely nothing against the Sweetwater team nor most of the fans and I feel the same about any other team. What I think is ridiculous (and this goes across the state) is when a poster does not think that insert team name here isn't the greatest team in the world and it turns into this type of comment.

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Why in the heck did you report it if you wanted it to stay open? I have absolutely nothing against the Sweetwater team nor most of the fans and I feel the same about any other team. What I think is ridiculous (and this goes across the state) is when a poster does not think that insert team name here isn't the greatest team in the world and it turns into this type of comment.

My apologies Mom...
I did report the thread.....but i didn't know the procedure was to close the thread...my bad. Thanks.

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:54 PM

Stats, it's a team thing

Dear Mustangs,

The GoFridayNight page does a great job and is very detailed. The blogs could use some work, but I digress (smile).

One of the neat things about this site is the "Leaderboard" section of the site. If you do the drop down menu for 3A and click it, you see Sweetwater leads area 3A schools in rushing. That's for the TEAM. One thing I noticed when I clicked on INDIVIDUAL rushing statistics not one Mustang did I find in the list. How come?

I can only think of a couple of reasons this might have occured and the first one doesn't count. Now, I don't know how Coach Jackson does things in Sweetwater. I have only had one e-mail from him in a couple of years. I have never spoken to him on the phone, nada.

I can only suspect what happened on the "Leaderboard" page. Coach Jackson chose not to make individual statisics available. Please bear in mind this is all a theory. You know what? If that is indeed the case, that's fine with me.

There certainly isn't a thing wrong with the Team concept. I sort of chuckled to myself though. As any General of any Army will attest, never let the enemy know how large your Army is. Never let them know what kind of units you have in your battalions...It's just strategy. Nothing wrong with that at all as far as I am concerned.

There is another way of thinking on the Team concept also. You may notice in some colleges, they don't put the name of the player on the back of the jersey. This is an old strategy from Notre Dame. You didn't see names on Knute Rockne, Frank Gifford, or even the great Rudy. And they were all heroes as it was because of the Team that they succeeded.

No, I don't need to see individual statistics for rushing. I understand the thinking. It sure looks good to see Sweetwater had 403 yards rushing and the 2nd best rushing team had 228 yards. Now, that doesn't mean rest on our laurels. It's just a statistic. Let's see if we can maintain that. Good job Mustangs!

Lew

Phantom Note:
In seasons past, as well as this one, I've never known the Leaderboard to be more than a week or to behind on INDIVIDUAL Sweetwater stats.

Duly noted Phantom.....but could you do me a small favor? When taking anything from my blog...could you please use quotation marks? I don't want you to take any credit for what I said. Thanks

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 01:55 PM
"Now, I don't know how Coach Jackson does things in Sweetwater. I have only had one e-mail from him in a couple of years. I have never spoken to him on the phone, nada".

Who on here besides Lew P could blame him?

LewP
12-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Who on here besides Lew P could blame him?

Nice....real nice....Phantom? What is your major malfunction today?
Are you in a bad mood are always an arse??

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Nice....real nice....Phantom? What is your major malfunction today?
Are you in a bad mood are always an arse??

That would depend on who you ask:D

LewP
12-05-2005, 02:04 PM
That would depend on who you ask:D

Again...another problem with the English language....:D

Phantom Stang
12-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Again...another problem with the English language....:D
dat all u got??:p

LewP
12-05-2005, 02:16 PM
dat all u got??:p

Ok, since Phantom Stang needs a nap...I have a question.

Have any of ya'll seen www.smoaky.com ? Supposed to have some Tatum stuff....

WitchyWoman
12-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by sWaterislife
wait wait wait... Im losing something here.. That had to be the most harmless thread to ever get closed.....

Nobody dissed anybody or got out of hand... WHy in the world would you report that thread....

Funny that most of the guys in that thread except for our community punching bag (blackie) are all mustang supporters.. Some just didnt like the way "he" celebrated... But where was the over the top attacks ...

WW, i dont agree with your opinion but its your opinion to have, SO GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF>..lol..

I felt the same way about the thread being closed, just didn't get it... oh well. Thanks for allowing my thoughts sWaterislife lol!

mwynn05
12-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Some of you are really making Sweetwater look bad.. If I was neutral some of you would have turned me against Sweetwater but i already liked them so i guess it's a moot point

Bulldog_12
12-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I think you're all stupid like sweetwater and you eat poop.

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I think you're all stupid like sweetwater and you eat poop. That was an intelligent post!

Bulldog_12
12-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
That was an intelligent post!

Thanks, im working real hard in school. Thats more than can be said for sweetwater and football.

mustang68
12-05-2005, 02:48 PM
I think you're all stupid like sweetwater and you eat poop.

Would that be some of the same poop that was thrown at the UT game?:devil:

Bulldog_12
12-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
Would that be some of the same poop that was thrown at the UT game?:devil:

If thats what your into, then yes.

mustang68
12-05-2005, 02:52 PM
If thats what your into, then yes.
You are the only one I see throwing it.
Do you represent all of A & M?

Bulldog_12
12-05-2005, 02:54 PM
You are the only one I see throwing it.
Do you represent all of A & M?

No, not ALL of A&M. I am sure that there are a few from Sweetwater, but they are the only ones that think that the mustangs are terrible, just like your face.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2005, 02:57 PM
No, not ALL of A&M. I am sure that there are a few from Sweetwater, but they are the only ones that think that the mustangs are terrible, just like your face.

Does anyone think he may have stayed signed onto his name by accident?

This sure doesn't sound like the the Bulldog_12 I know!

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Thanks, im working real hard in school. Thats more than can be said for sweetwater and football. Obviously, you're at a&m, nothing more can be said!:D

Guess it must be the aggie way of trying to say 'you suck'!
I don't know about everyone else on here, but if I were you, I wouldn't claim that you are a college student with the posts you tend to create!

gobblerfan02
12-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

This sure doesn't sound like the the Bulldog_12 I know! Yes, he does seem a little auckward!

mustang68
12-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

This sure doesn't sound like the the Bulldog_12 I know!

Nor me. My only point is one must not judge an entire community/ program from a few uninformed/young posters. It seems to happen a lot .
RM it was nice to finally meet you.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2005, 03:02 PM

RM it was nice to finally meet you.

You too!

Keep those boys in line!!;)

Bulldog_12
12-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Yes, he does seem a little auckward!

I wouldnt claim you have been to school with how you spelled aWkward.
And I am just yanking chains. I dont even know where sweetwater is. geez. take a friggin joke.