PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help ......

Bearkat
12-05-2005, 10:57 AM
the COWBOYS very predictable, methodical, and boring offense? I'm so tired of seeing the defense play their butts off every week, only to have the offensive game plan ruin the game. The defense made enough plays, and plenty of things went in the COWBOYS favor, for a win. What's wrong with the O-line. No run blocking and no pass protection. The WR's are always double teamed and the TE's run 5 yd outs. The RB's can't get moving without blocking. Bledsoe can't complete passes without protection, and when he gets time, no one is open. It's getting very old. SOMEONE HELP!!!

Stang99
12-05-2005, 11:08 AM
I'm tired of watching Julius Jones try to run the ball. I think he CAN be real good, but it looks like he is scared to hit the hole and scared to fumble. He runs with both arms on the ball ALL the time and he is to worried about hitting the hole that the play calls for. Seems he doesn't want to get in trouble by Bill for cutting it back or breaking outside. Just irritating! oh and Petiti got wore out yesterday!

cowboyfan8
12-05-2005, 12:04 PM
Petiti and Tucker got wore out! If we keep having to use our TE's as extra tackles, we will continue to struggle. But shouldn't you be able to run behind a 7 man line.