PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville Is A Class Act

LE FAN
12-05-2005, 10:51 AM
I meant to post this yesterday. Sure it was disapointing to lose but we did. Our kids played thier hears out and if you looks at the stats it will show. But the point i need to make is, Right after the game two of Gainesville top players came over to our side to check on the status of the two kids that had left the game with injuires. They did this before they went and celebrated with their team. How many high school kids do you see do this? Someone please tell Coach Cordell that he has a class act going over there at Gainesville

HighSchool Fan
12-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by LE FAN
I meant to post this yesterday. Sure it was disapointing to lose but we did. Our kids played thier hears out and if you looks at the stats it will show. But the point i need to make is, Right after the game two of Gainesville top players came over to our side to check on the status of the two kids that had left the game with injuires. They did this before they went and celebrated with their team. How many high school kids do you see do this? Someone please tell Coach Cordell that he has a class act going over there at Gainesville

thanks for the kind words, one player kinda of acted up after the game. i heard later Cordell had a word with him. Corderll has been more than just a football coach at Gainesville. he is a man of high integrity and high morals. if the rumors are true that he is leaving Gainesville after this year, he will be missed.

i happened to park on the Texarkana side saturday night. as i was walking to the car i ran into alot of fans from Texarkana. while they were dissappointed in their lose, everyone from texarkana would of been proud of the class they showed after the game. Congrats on a great season Texarkana L/E.

koose
12-05-2005, 02:34 PM
How is your #2? It didn't look good the way they carried him off.

Whsdogs
12-05-2005, 02:41 PM
congrats to Gainesville on the win...glad your back in the state game, no one else i would rather see playin next week (other than them MUSTANGS!!!)

txkmom
12-05-2005, 04:16 PM
On the sidelines they were thinking acl or mcl at the time, but I haven't heard what the doctor said since. I sure hope not.