I am so far. :D

AP Panther Fan
12-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Are you doing anything fun today?

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Are you doing anything fun today?
:mad: Not particularly. Although, I will be going to the post office to mail the flag, then am stopping at the newspaper offices to dig through their stack of pictures to buy all the ones of # 55 they have. :) After that, it's paying bills, laundry, blah blah, etc. :(

AP Panther Fan
12-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:mad: Not particularly. Although, I will be going to the post office to mail the flag, then am stopping at the newspaper offices to dig through their stack of pictures to buy all the ones of # 55 they have. :) After that, it's paying bills, laundry, blah blah, etc. :(

Well, it sounds as if you will be catching yourself up....something I need to try to do...soon. Thanksgiving and Christmas are too close together. This time of the year tends to be a bit hectic between the normal stuff you need to do and the extra things the kids have going on at school. :doh: :)

District303aPastPlayer
12-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well, it sounds as if you will be catching yourself up....something I need to try to do...soon. Thanksgiving and Christmas are too close together. This time of the year tends to be a bit hectic between the normal stuff you need to do and the extra things the kids have going on at school. :doh: :)

which is why i dont get a girlfriend til march. . . too hectic, and it saves alot of money. . . no christmas gifts, no money spent on thanksgiving driving, no one to have to put up with drunk and stupid on new years and no valentines day hoopla :)

gobbler grad
12-05-2005, 11:29 AM
:thumbsup: now he's got it all figured out, don't he...:thinking:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
12-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
which is why i dont get a girlfriend til march. . . too hectic, and it saves alot of money. . . no christmas gifts, no money spent on thanksgiving driving, no one to have to put up with drunk and stupid on new years and no valentines day hoopla :)

lol....you're such a romantic...:p

and a cheapskate to boot!:D

District303aPastPlayer
12-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
:thumbsup: now he's got it all figured out, don't he...:thinking:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

may explain why ive been single since august huh