PDA

View Full Version : B-H was whiped in 3A and will be killed in 4A

Supertilley
12-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Please, B-H, you have a nice school and everything, but please. By the time you guys get to district next year, you will only be concidered a mark in the W coloum for the other team. You guys will always have a VERY weak predistrict line up and by district time you guys should just bring out the round balls. B-H is a second round joke every year. And I love it becasue it makes me laught so much......now jody, where is my half of burger......since we made it twice as far as the birds did.

rockdale80
12-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Supertilley
Please, B-H, you have a nice school and everything, but please. By the time you guys get to district next year, you will only be concidered a mark in the W coloum for the other team. You guys will always have a VERY weak predistrict line up and by district time you guys should just bring out the round balls. B-H is a second round joke every year. And I love it becasue it makes me laught so much......now jody, where is my half of burger......since we made it twice as far as the birds did.

I am not in this back and forth with BH and WOS, but what is the difference in losing in the 2th round or losing in the 4th round? A loss is a loss is a loss. They dont give out state championship rings for 2nd, 3rd or 4th. When is the last time either school won a state championship? :rolleyes:

wos fan1
12-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Uhh let's see. Making the Final 4 is alot better than losing in the 1st or 2nd round. :thinking:

rockdale80
12-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
Uhh let's see. Making the Final 4 is alot better than losing in the 1st or 2nd round. :thinking:

Not really, because right now both teams are sitting at home. Besides making it to the second round is no easy accomplishment either. Regardless, BH and WOS are playing basketball and neither team celebrated a state championship.

footsball
12-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Please, B-H, you have a nice school and everything, but please. By the time you guys get to district next year, you will only be concidered a mark in the W coloum for the other team. You guys will always have a VERY weak predistrict line up and by district time you guys should just bring out the round balls. B-H is a second round joke every year. And I love it becasue it makes me laught so much......now jody, where is my half of burger......since we made it twice as far as the birds did. what do you mean a weak predristrict? we have to play anahuac!:D and wos will always make the playoffs since 3 teams qualify in a 2 team district:D :D :clap:

wos fan1
12-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Think he was talking about Non District!

footsball
12-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Think he was talking about Non District! anahuac is non district for us:D bh that is

HillBoy
12-04-2005, 09:10 PM
WOS is like the kid who makes fun of others because they need to feel good about themselves. So now that you feel better I would like to say congrats to both team on good years. And best of luck next year.

WOS1
12-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by HillBoy
WOS is like the kid who makes fun of others because they need to feel good about themselves. So now that you feel better I would like to say congrats to both team on good years. And best of luck next year.

Please... "they need to feel good about themselves"??? You know as well as I do this whole post is in retaliation for Jody and his panty waste posse's constant badgering... ;)

etbu
12-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
I am not in this back and forth with BH and WOS, but what is the difference in losing in the 2th round or losing in the 4th round? A loss is a loss is a loss. They dont give out state championship rings for 2nd, 3rd or 4th. When is the last time either school won a state championship? :rolleyes:

Hope you don't self implode. :nerd:

vet93
12-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Accidently happened on to this thread...don't know the history between these guys....However, is seems a little hard to take someone serious who has a signature about having a great mind that has two words that are not spelled right! ;)

Great minds allways encounter great obsticles.

Supertilley
12-05-2005, 09:14 AM
I don't care about spelling. I got my point across and thats all that matters to me. Your post had nothing to do with this thread what so ever.

EAGLETOWN
12-05-2005, 09:28 AM

:doh: You sir are dumb as a box of hair with that statement!!. :doh:

I think I am going to save this a$$-a-nine statement to my computer so I can call it back up next year when everything don't turn out that way.

I am going to save it under Supertilleys stupid stuff.

At the rate you are going I may not have enough room on my hard drive.

WOS92
12-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Accidently happened on to this thread...don't know the history between these guys....However, is seems a little hard to take someone serious who has a signature about having a great mind that has two words that are not spelled right!

Well, while we're talking grammar, don't you mean, "IT seems a little hard to take someone seriousLY?"

EAGLETOWN
12-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by WOS92
Well, while we're talking grammar, don't you mean, "IT seems a little hard to take someone seriousLY?"

Don't you just love it when the grammer issue pops up!!! :D

Supertilley
12-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Well TOWN, if you guys would slow your roll with the bad wo-s remarks and signs. It wouldn't be this way. I hope your players aren't as bad as your fans. I would hate for wo-s to play B-H. I would be willing to bet a knife would be pulled by someone from b-h.

Hupernikomen
12-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Well TOWN, if you guys would slow your roll with the bad wo-s remarks and signs. It wouldn't be this way. I hope your players aren't as bad as your fans. I would hate for wo-s to play B-H. I would be willing to bet a knife would be pulled by someone from b-h.

Step back and take a deep breathe...you are taking this a tad too seriously.

EAGLETOWN
12-05-2005, 09:55 AM
I love this stuff.

Every year more and more WOS posters get on here and get their panties in a wad because someone dogs WOS a little or in our case a lot.

Man chill!!

We are all just having fun.

RB, Jody and I have been doing this to WOS posters for the last 2 years.

It will happen again next year we will get a rookie WOS poster on here and piss them off at the beginning of the year and away we go again.

If you only knew RB, Jody, me, and our BH fans.

I am telling you right now you can't sit woth Jody for over a minute without laughing.

Especially when we get together and talk about how much fun it is to mess with the WOS Downlow newbies. :p

neck_94
12-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Im not sure BH turned in enough to be 4A...

now the scary thought is LaMarque.

I hear they turned in a number in the LOW 900's....

scrub c
12-05-2005, 10:19 AM
I dont see BH getting killed in 4A.
remember, with growing #'s comes better chances for more athletes...

Supertilley
12-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I have ben on this board since wo-s droped to 3A. I am just sick of hearing all this stuff. So go on and keep talking about us. Just all in fun. Like you say. It just shows that your a classless loser. I can't even compare b-h fans to any other fans in the state. Your in a class all of your own. I wouldn't not even call you b-h fans.......it titles you better to be labled wo-s haters. You care more if wo-s loses than if b-h wins. Get a life. Go camping on the old river or something. Or get lost on the lost river. Punks!

rockdale80
12-05-2005, 10:38 AM
I have ben on this board since wo-s droped to 3A. I am just sick of hearing all this stuff. So go on and keep talking about us. Just all in fun. Like you say. It just shows that your a classless loser. I can't even compare b-h fans to any other fans in the state. Your in a class all of your own. I wouldn't not even call you b-h fans.......it titles you better to be labled wo-s haters. You care more if wo-s loses than if b-h wins. Get a life. Go camping on the old river or something. Or get lost on the lost river. Punks!

If you think they have no class because of what they say, and do the same thing, then what does that make you?

Just a thought.......

vet93
12-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Touche!....Of Course I wasn't claiming to have a "great mind" either.

Originally posted by WOS92

EAGLETOWN
12-05-2005, 10:54 AM
That is kind of what I thought.

I never called anyone names.

It sure is easy for someone to sit behind a computer and a screen name and call others names though.

Punks now that was an original.

I would hate to hear what he would call us if he was not afraid of getting roamed.

I guess his age is finally coming out.

When it gets down to name calling I guess he can't take any more so we will have to leave him alone.

footsball
12-05-2005, 10:55 AM
i got a knife pulled from my back last time i was in orange, does that count?:D :D

etbu
12-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by neck_94
Im not sure BH turned in enough to be 4A...

now the scary thought is LaMarque.

I hear they turned in a number in the LOW 900's....
LarMarque turned in over 1200.

Bullaholic
12-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Just curious....Is/Are there any team(s) that some of you guys admire and have good things to say about other than your own?
And not just give props to other teams that are big rivals of the teams you don't like just to "dig" your rival, but genuinely state what you like about a certain program. Not trying to "pirate" this thread I just think it might be "interesting" the direction the replies may take.

WOS92
12-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Teams I "like" other than WO-S:
Jasper
Newton
Port Neches-Groves
Orangefield
LaMarque
Calallen
Huffman Hargrave

There are others, but these are those that I actively root for.

EAGLETOWN
12-05-2005, 12:02 PM
I root for most of the teams in my area when it comes playoff time if BH is not playing them.

I was actually really rooting for WOS to beat Wimberly, but I was not going to tell them that.

Giddings is another favorite because the Head Coach and QB are my cousins.

Bullaholic
12-05-2005, 12:06 PM
How do you guys in SE Tx feel about Hutto and Wimberley? Aren't they kinda in your neighborhood?

etbu
12-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
I dont see BH getting killed in 4A.
remember, with growing #'s comes better chances for more athletes...

BH will be fine next year. They have the best class that has come through in years coming up. They make the playoffs whether staying down or going up.

EAGLETOWN
12-05-2005, 01:14 PM
I think their records this year kind of speak for theirselves.

These are definitely quality teams and could be the teams to be reconed with in the future.

Like I said my pick out of them is Giddings and it is a partial one.

On the other hand looking at it from the outside Giddings should be tough for the next few years.

WOS92
12-05-2005, 02:09 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Wimberley is around Austin.

shankbear
12-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Hutto is the most surprising between them and Wimberley. Yoe must have been without their guns when they lost to Hutto. The Hippos are so solid but I think their run will end.

Wimberley has the talent, the speed and the desire to win state. After seeing them dismantle a very good WO-S defense, I don't see them being stopped. WO-S had a lot of yardage but it was between the twenties. The WO-S offense looked like a chinese firedrill at some points. If you stop # 32 on Wimberley then you have to worry about #24 and the QB. They are well-rounded and well coached.

Rainman
12-05-2005, 05:18 PM
The game against Gainesville will be impressive to watch for the big school title.
Wimberley is just Southwest of San Marcos.
WO-S just likes to talk with all that hot air.

Supertilley
12-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
WO-S just likes to talk with all that hot air.

The same can be said about your folk.

Supertilley
12-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Any way, back to the subject at hand. If B-H goes up I really don't think they can ball.

Who can they beat?

Vidor? Yes
mlc? Yes
Lumberton? Yes
Dickingson? yes
Santa Fe? Maybe
Friendswood? no
Nederland? no
PN-G? no
Ozen? no
BMT C? no
LM? no
Bay City? no
Texas City? Maybe if they have a down year.
And if Kirbyville ever moves up? No way.

I just don't seen them getting close untill they have the numbers of a D1 4A school, o, and a new program all together.

Rainman
12-05-2005, 06:22 PM
BH will propably draw a nice fit in district with
Crosby-playoff team this year; BH scrimmage; BH wins
Dayton-strong rivalry without a game; playoff team; tough game
Galena Park-tough best win over 4-6 Houston Reagan; BH wins
Houston Forrest Brook-only district win-Smiley;BH wins
Houston Smiley-Enough said; BH wins
Houston C.E. King-second toughest district game; BH wins

Four BH wins and One very tough game.
Looks alright for BH.

Crimestick
12-05-2005, 08:36 PM
And I guess if bowing out in round 2 is fine, then you can settle for round 1 without much fuss ;)

West22
12-05-2005, 08:43 PM
keep in mind b/h beat two 4a teams this year in pre dist games

Crimestick
12-05-2005, 09:01 PM
One of them was Vidor - a perennial doormat. WO-S beat three 4A playoff teams in pre-district. You won't be meeting Vidor in the playoffs.

eagle.eyes
12-05-2005, 09:04 PM
BH is going to be more than OK next year......After that though may be a different story!

HillBoy
12-05-2005, 09:25 PM
BH will have an excellent defense next year. Offense might need a little work.

Rainman
12-05-2005, 10:31 PM
With the District MVP, the Pattons and a couple of O-lineman returning the offense will just reload.

Bullaholic
12-05-2005, 10:35 PM
How is Johnny Dishon of B-C? Did his unfortunate neck injury from his accident heal o.k. and what is his prognosis for next season's play?

HillBoy
12-06-2005, 09:27 AM
With the District MVP, the Pattons and a couple of O-lineman returning the offense will just reload.

And the Defensive MVP coming back.

Rainman
12-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Barbers Hill will step up to the plate and have another successful year.
Hopefully Don Price won't schedule another playoff game on a Saturday afternoon. I would have played in Kirbyville or anywhere else they wanted to play in order to have it when we played all our games this year, under the Friday Night Lights.

footsball
12-06-2005, 10:46 AM
there was only 1 senior on defense:cool:

Supertilley
12-06-2005, 11:17 AM
BH will propably draw a nice fit in district with
Crosby-playoff team this year; BH scrimmage; BH wins
Dayton-strong rivalry without a game; playoff team; tough game
Galena Park-tough best win over 4-6 Houston Reagan; BH wins
Houston Forrest Brook-only district win-Smiley;BH wins
Houston Smiley-Enough said; BH wins
Houston C.E. King-second toughest district game; BH wins

Four BH wins and One very tough game.
Looks alright for BH.

1A Burkeville could do the same in that district. Just pray that B-H gets that lucky.

footsball
12-06-2005, 04:26 PM
1A Burkeville could do the same in that district. Just pray that B-H gets that lucky.
wos could probably do the same in that district:D

Rainman
12-06-2005, 04:28 PM
WO-S gave up in the game against Wimberley.
Any team that is beating WO-S after 3 quarters on big plays will beat WO-S.

Supertilley
12-06-2005, 06:37 PM
WO-S gave up in the game against Wimberley.
Any team that is beating WO-S after 3 quarters on big plays will beat WO-S.

They never gave up.

By the way, can anyone tell me how a B-H football season comes to an end?

Never mind I remember. Kirbyville....Hahahah.

GS#17
12-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Super, to be exact, BH choked and lost to K'ville -- 1:00 left in the game, and they just let a 3rd place team walk 80 yards downfield against their weak defense to set up for the game winning FG (after giving up 30 some odd points to them already). Apparently, they only lacked the mental and physical toughness to beat a second round playoff opponent (again), otherwise, they may have been able to beat them. After that happened, the excuses started rolling in from the BH fans, RB started whining like a little girl, and RB's wife had to be the man about the house while he sulked about on message boards near and far.

wos fan1
12-06-2005, 07:50 PM
These BH people kill me..I have never in my life. Give up? Give me a break!

footsball
12-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Super, to be exact, BH choked and lost to K'ville -- 1:00 left in the game, and they just let a 3rd place team walk 80 yards downfield against their weak defense to set up for the game winning FG (after giving up 30 some odd points to them already). Apparently, they only lacked the mental and physical toughness to beat a second round playoff opponent (again), otherwise, they may have been able to beat them. After that happened, the excuses started rolling in from the BH fans, RB started whining like a little girl, and RB's wife had to be the man about the house while he sulked about on message boards near and far.
GS, get your facts straight, it was 90 yds.:D

GS#17
12-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I thought they started from their 10 and ended at the BH 10. Maybe I was wrong.... Oh well, I know I was right about the RB stuff, though! :D

footsball
12-06-2005, 07:58 PM
they started on the 10 and got to the 1 then a 5 yd penalty back to the 6 then kicked the field goal.

GS#17
12-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Holy smoke! I was wrong -- they drove 84 yards in the last minute!!! Now I see why RB whined so much... :D

Jody
12-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Any way, back to the subject at hand. If B-H goes up I really don't think they can ball.

Who can they beat?

Vidor? Yes
mlc? Yes
Lumberton? Yes
Dickingson? yes
Santa Fe? Maybe
Friendswood? no
Nederland? no
PN-G? no
Ozen? no
BMT C? no
LM? no
Bay City? no
Texas City? Maybe if they have a down year.
And if Kirbyville ever moves up? No way.

I just don't seen them getting close untill they have the numbers of a D1 4A school, o, and a new program all together.

I won't get into all this name calling, so here are my thougts about your list, Superlilly:

* Don't count out Dickenson, they have an excellent running back and Qb returning as Soph and Juniors. They may very well make the playoffs in the next year or two. My guess is you have never seen them.

* I don't give much credit to the Beaumont area 4-A teams of 2005. If WOS beat them, then this means they were not that good. WOS defense is VERY weak against the run and any good 4-A football team should have a running game that would easily beat WOS. Bay City did, they just did not use it early enough and tried to get in a shoot-out with Beasley. That's a hard shoot-out to win.

At the rate Orange is going, I thought I would make a list of your future teams and how WOS may fair:

Newton - No Way in Hell
Hardin - WOS, If Hardin has a down year
West Hardin - Would be close, but have to give WH the Nod
Old River Rats - Can't even compete
Golden Triangle Little League - I see a tie here

Gobbla2001
12-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Jody

At the rate Orange is going, I thought I would make a list of your future teams and how WOS may fair:

Newton - No Way in Hell
Hardin - WOS, If Hardin has a down year
West Hardin - Would be close, but have to give WH the Nod
Old River Rats - Can't even compete
Golden Triangle Little League - I see a tie here

How is Barbers Hill doing right now? Haven't gotten any scores/results from them in a couple of weeks...

GS#17
12-06-2005, 08:08 PM
What is a "surround projects?" BTW, we all know why you left Orange with your tail tucked between your legs... :D

wos fan1
12-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
How is Barbers Hill doing right now? Haven't gotten any scores/results from them in a couple of weeks... basketball scores from the last 2 weeks???? :D

Gobbla2001
12-06-2005, 08:15 PM
basketball scores from the last 2 weeks???? :D

Dangit, that's right, I forgot...

Congrats on a great season, Eagles... despite the fan with Mustang envy, you're alright...

Jody
12-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
What is a "surround projects?" BTW, we all know why you left Orange with your tail tucked between your legs... :D

Closing chemical plants, ship yards, retail, etc...etc...etc.... Pretty much anything South of I-10. I actually liked Orange, but know one else does, so why keep a property that depreciates faster than WOS SAT scores.

Jody
12-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Closing chemical plants, ship yards, retail, etc...etc...etc.... Pretty much anything South of I-10. I actually liked Orange, but know one else does, so why keep a property that depreciates faster than WOS SAT scores.

Woops, forgot to smile :D :D :D :D :D

wos fan1
12-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Come on Jody..:hand: Wrong!

Gobbla2001
12-06-2005, 08:23 PM

That's pretty good ammo there, Jody, for a message board about chemical plants, ship yards and retail...

However, on a message board dedicated to 3A football, you're shootin' blanks...

But since you are Mr. WO-S historian, you should add it to your signature... that is if the WO-S Mustangs quilt you're wrapped up in to keep ya warm doesn't get in the way of your typing...

WO-S Mustang fan of the year - Jody...

wos fan1
12-06-2005, 08:31 PM
He loves us!! He said he enjoyed watching us on tape winning those 4A titles back in the 80's and long 4A playoff runs in the 90's..:D :D

Jody
12-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
That's pretty good ammo there, Jody, for a message board about chemical plants, ship yards and retail...

However, on a message board dedicated to 3A football, you're shootin' blanks...

But since you are Mr. WO-S historian, you should add it to your signature... that is if the WO-S Mustangs quilt you're wrapped up in to keep ya warm doesn't get in the way of your typing...

WO-S Mustang fan of the year - Jody...

OK.....done with WOS for the year. Going to go wrap up in my WOs blanket and watch My Name is Earl.

Good luck next year WOS.......;)

wos fan1
12-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Good luck to BH as well.:D

Eagles52
12-07-2005, 02:14 AM

I hope that this was some sort of joke and that you are not honestly so ignorant as to take the ribbing from a few BH posters as indicative of the entire community's demeanor, and even if everyone from BH felt and behaved the same way as Jody or whoever, I've never read anything from them that would indicate that they are violent enough (if violent at all) to pull out a knife? I mean seriously man...Anyhow towards the actual teams...I watched WOS play Giddings and was very impressed with their QB, RB and skill positions/team speed in general. However while they had some speed on defense, I felt like a good balanced offense would be able to run on them at will. There was little to no physicality (on either team's defensive front) If Giddings had a passing game or a physical/overall speedy defense at all the game would have been really tough for WOS (as it were Giddings gave them a much better fight than the final score indicated). I have no doubt that Barbers Hill is a better team both in offense (if nothing else from balance) and definitely on defense than Giddings. I'm not saying BH wins automatically in a matchup with WOS b/c your team had such speed, but to honestly think that BH would be an easy win for WOS or most area 4A teams just seems to be coming from a strong bias towards The Hill.

whtfbplaya
12-07-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by West22
keep in mind b/h beat two 4a teams this year in pre dist games

True