PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys/Giants

Bullaholic
12-04-2005, 02:32 PM
It is my policy to never criticize HS players or coaches. However, when talking about the pros---the gloves come off. These men are paid huge sums of money to play well. Right now, the Dallas Cowboy offense is very overpaid. I am tired of seeing Parcell's "don't make a mistake offense" go into big games and not get the job done. Let the offense "breathe" for crying out loud. It is said that Drew Bledsoe "chokes" in the big games under pressure-- After watching him for the first half of this game I am inclined to agree. Now---I feel all better and my "pardner" in Bridgeport--SlpyBear---will be so proud of me for chastizing the Cowboys before he has a chance. I still want them to win this game. Go Cowboys--Do something and get the "lead" out of the offense and win in the second half.

formermbcouns
12-04-2005, 02:39 PM
I was just getting ready to ask if anyone has seen the Cowboys offense? It seems to be Missing in Action, lol

Bullaholic
12-04-2005, 02:42 PM
The Giants "D" is kicking the Cowboy's "O" line's butts up behind their shoulder-blades. The Cowboy Offensive line had better get as aggressive as the Giants or this is going to be really ugly, really fast.

pantherpop
12-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It is my policy to never criticize HS players or coaches. However, when talking about the pros---the gloves come off. These men are paid huge sums of money to play well. Right now, the Dallas Cowboy offense is very overpaid. I am tired of seeing Parcell's "don't make a mistake offense" go into big games and not get the job done. Let the offense "breathe" for crying out loud. It is said that Drew Bledsoe "chokes" in the big games under pressure-- After watching him for the first half of this game I am inclined to agree. Now---I feel all better and my "pardner" in Bridgeport--SlpyBear---will be so proud of me for chastizing the Cowboys before he has a chance. I still want them to win this game. Go Cowboys--Do something and get the "lead" out of the offense and win in the second half.

Couldn't agree with you more. The Cowboys are nowhere near the team that alot of people think they are. They need lots of help on offense especially the offensive line. Parcells offensive scheme is to out dated.

HighSchool Fan
12-04-2005, 02:45 PM

i agree with ya Bullaholi. i've said it before, as long as Parcells is here, Dallas is as good as they're gonna get. it's time for him to retire for good.

pirate4state
12-04-2005, 03:01 PM
It is my policy to never criticize HS players or coaches. However, when talking about the pros---the gloves come off. These men are paid huge sums of money to play well. Right now, the Dallas Cowboy offense is very overpaid. I am tired of seeing Parcell's "don't make a mistake offense" go into big games and not get the job done. Let the offense "breathe" for crying out loud. It is said that Drew Bledsoe "chokes" in the big games under pressure-- After watching him for the first half of this game I am inclined to agree. Now---I feel all better and my "pardner" in Bridgeport--SlpyBear---will be so proud of me for chastizing the Cowboys before he has a chance. I still want them to win this game. Go Cowboys--Do something and get the "lead" out of the offense and win in the second half. took the words out of my mouth. :mad: Play calling is atrocious!!! :flamingmad

that was a nice little swing pass to jones :D C'mon BOYS!!!! pick up the pace!!! :thumbsup:

Ranger05
12-04-2005, 03:14 PM
down by 7

Bullaholic
12-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Goodness gracious! The Cowboys actually "threw" the ball into the endzone and scored from within the red zone. You can bet Shawn Payton called that play---not Parcells. They probably had to "gag" Parcells to keep him from calling a running play to Jones.

Astrosdawg07
12-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Dallas is getting no pressure on the QB.

DU_stud04
12-04-2005, 03:48 PM
fieldgoal off of the goal post.....go cowboys!

Ranger05
12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
thats more than likely it for the cowboys

Adidas410s
12-04-2005, 04:02 PM
I just wanna say that punt was NASTY!!!

Pmoney
12-04-2005, 04:08 PM
i just want to say Bledsoe is an idiot

HighSchool Fan
12-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Please retire Parcells

eagles_victory
12-04-2005, 04:12 PM
What are they doing out there. Tons of mental mistakes. Get out of bounds Jones you idiot.

Bullaholic
12-04-2005, 04:14 PM
'Pokes got their butts kicked. Too much Strahan and Umenyiera. Julius Jones has got to realize that pros get out of bounds in the last few seconds of a game.