PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Gainesville

LE FAN
12-04-2005, 12:06 AM
You guys are everything they said you were and maybe a little more. I am proud of the LE team they played a good game and had their chances. We are a young team played very few Sr's.. We were not even picked to win our district so the kids had a great year made it to the final 4. We have not be ran over this way all year long. Your "D" is very physical and so dang fast. Once again congrats on the win. I think you and Wimberley match us well . Heck thats the way its suppose to be the two best teams in the finals. LE is wishing you well.

rockdale80
12-04-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by LE FAN
You guys are everything they said you were and maybe a little more. I am proud of the LE team they played a good game and had their chances. We are a young team played very few Sr's.. We were not even picked to win our district so the kids had a great year made it to the final 4. We have not be ran over this way all year long. Your "D" is very physical and so dang fast. Once again congrats on the win. I think you and Wimberley match us well . Heck thats the way its suppose to be the two best teams in the finals. LE is wishing you well.

Class! Some people can learn from this guy.

KTJ
12-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

And the funniest part is from what I heard, they didn't play their best at all. So if they click on all cylinders like they did against Decatur, then the State Championship game is going to be awesome.

Leopard Fight Never Dies!

District303aPastPlayer
12-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Class! Some people can learn from this guy.

truer words have never been spoken.

Leopards,class of 75
12-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
truer words have never been spoken. AMEN!!!

Leopards,class of 75
12-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Thanks for the kind words.

And the funniest part is from what I heard, they didn't play their best at all. So if they click on all cylinders like they did against Decatur, then the State Championship game is going to be awesome.

Leopard Fight Never Dies! The most turnovers for the season, the defense stepped it up to win this one!

LE FAN
12-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
The most turnovers for the season, the defense stepped it up to win this one! I haven't seen the stats but i know you guys fumbled about 3 times maybe more.We could not make the best of those like we have been doing all year. Like you said give credit to your defense, but then again they say defense wins championships... G'ville was by far the best that we have seen all year. Coach Cordell had a good plan. LE played well for a big under dog role. Not saying we could have beat you that would be crazy. Watch out for this team next year as you kow we are young. Now you get to go play those Wimberley Texans. You match up well with them. They too have one great Defense something has got to give. I am pulling for G'ville in this one no disprespect to the Texans you have earned the right to be the big show. But you gotta go with the team that beat ya:)

Bullaholic
12-04-2005, 11:59 AM
LE, I think your kids played a better game than the score indicated and showed tremendous "heart". No doubt your Leopards were a quality team all year who are deserving of the respect that they have gained. I know it is really tough getting this kind of recognition for your team when you have to share the spotlight locally with teams like Texas High and others. If the majority of this year's Leopard team will be back, I think they can put you down as a "deep" playoff contender right now. Thanks for taking the loss like a true gentleman, it was a pleasure reading your post. I hope you will "stick around" and offer your insights on the remaining playoff games.

LE FAN
12-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LE, I think your kids played a better game than the score indicated and showed tremendous "heart". No doubt your Leopards were a quality team all year who are deserving of the respect that they have gained. I know it is really tough getting this kind of recognition for your team when you have to share the spotlight locally with teams like Texas High and others. If the majority of this year's Leopard team will be back, I think they can put you down as a "deep" playoff contender right now. Thanks for taking the loss like a true gentleman, it was a pleasure reading your post. I hope you will "stick around" and offer your insights on the remaining playoff games. Well thank you. I do work at LE so i do have an idea of whats going on there..LOL.. We are returning a lot.. If you went to the game here are the ones that we are losing just a quick list. On offense we are losing #2, but the 2nd string TB#6 who came in last night when Reed went down is gonna be a good one, He's only a sophomore, also plays safety.,#20 a very good WR but have some a waiting that should be good. Thats about all we are losing on Offense cant remember if any sr's are on the line or not dont think so. ON "D" Losing a little more, the big man #44, #10, #1 maybe a couple more so as you can see we have a lot coming back. DId you see that BIG #99 playing a little on defense? He's big and fast and hes only a freshman!.. The remaining games are gonna be good. Gainesville will have its hands full with Wimberley. I think Wimberley "D" matches up with Gainesvilles. and they have some tall receivers that can hurt ya. If G'ville had a weakness it was stopping the pass. SHould be a great match up. The really interesting match up is Tatum & Sweetwater. Not to many know of Tatum. They are a very small 3A might even be 2A next year but play like champions. Sweetwater had better not over look Tatum or they will be going thump, thump. Oh let me address the Tx High thing. Yes are only 6 miles a part plus there is another 3A only about 5 miles form Tx Hgh, Pleasant Grove. So there is a lot of talent in Texarkana. Man if they would put all these school together and let Coach Norton (Tx HIgh) have it i think you would see a tough 5A school just my opinion