PDA

View Full Version : M & G Reports?

Bullaholic
12-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Haven't heard from anybody on any of the M&G's at last night's playoff games. Anybody get to meet some posters for the first time? I'm waiting to hear a report from RM on Mustang04's behavior last night---especially if he encountered WitchyWoman.:D

CHS_CG
12-03-2005, 07:06 PM
I met some new cuero posters and rommies.. that was kinda interesting lol. our M&G was fun.. Glad to have met them and see the ones i new already lol.

44INAROW
12-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I did the "pre-game" M&G and got to meet Byron aka Marlin Fan, I'd already met LHPM and Adam numerous times and met District30pastplayer in Gonzales and again last night :) I hope to see Marlin Fan and District30Pastplayer sporting their Cuero Gobbler Tshirts next week :D

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2005, 07:36 PM
I posted pictures of ours on the flag thread. :) I got to meet CHS Grad '85, fb gurl (thanks for sitting with us!), D303aPP, lebron fan (among other names), schu1213, GreenGobbla, gobblerfan02, gobblergolf and llanogolf03. I was glad to see a lot of folks I've met before as well. Thanks, everyone.

marlin fan
12-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I did the "pre-game" M&G and got to meet Byron aka Marlin Fan, I'd already met LHPM and Adam numerous times and met District30pastplayer in Gonzales and again last night :) I hope to see Marlin Fan and District30Pastplayer sporting their Cuero Gobbler Tshirts next week :D i so wanna come to this game but im going to be in a wedding Saturday and i we have sumthin to do on friday so im not gonna be able to make the game!!! grrrr...

Ranger Mom
12-03-2005, 08:49 PM
mustang04 sent me the pictures...but everytime I try to upload them on imageshack or photobucket my computer freezes up. I sent the picture to LH Panther Mom to see if she would upload it for me, but she isn't on right now!

Anyway....in the picture will be:

Mustang04, Tweeder215, Sweetwater07, Ranger Rebel, Ranger Mom, I Bleed Red08, STANG RED, Dahop, Vet93, Swaterfan, Smustangs and theDOCTORdre.

Witchy woman didn't make the meet and greet but sat a few seats behind me.

Westtxfballfan (from Monahans) made an appearance but left before the picture was taken.....I found out that he is closing on a house in Greenwood this coming week!:D

LewP
12-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Mom...you can send it to me...and I can format it to a gif if ya need it done..can try to upload for you.

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
mustang04 sent me the pictures...but everytime I try to upload them on imageshack or photobucket my computer freezes up. I sent the picture to LH Panther Mom to see if she would upload it for me, but she isn't on right now!

The picture's up. :)

Ranger Mom
12-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Thanks to the both of you.

Just added the names to the pic!

DaHop72
12-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Haven't heard from anybody on any of the M&G's at last night's playoff games. Anybody get to meet some posters for the first time? I'm waiting to hear a report from RM on Mustang04's behavior last night---especially if he encountered WitchyWoman.:D
Bull, M&G good, got to finally meet Stang Red and vet93, really enjoyed the visit with these two men. Met the "HAM", smustang and Tweeder215 for the first time. I found out that Tweeder is very talented musically. think I'll have him send me a song. Of course enjoyed seeing RM and RR. RM talked to WW and she had gone to the pick-up at the half. Said her eyes were watering. Great game as well.

vet93
12-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the meeting. Got to visit quite a bit with StangRed and Dahop....took a picture with Reggie! Always nice to see RangerMom. Didn't get a chance to visit with the other Mustang fans. Was hoping to see Wildstangs again. He was the first person I met from the Downlow 3 years ago...he couldn't make the game this time but planning to make the next. Always nice to put names and faces together!

Originally posted by DaHop72
Bull, M&G good, got to finally meet Stang Red and vet93, really enjoyed the visit with these two men. Met the "HAM", smustang and Tweeder215 for the first time. I found out that Tweeder is very talented musically. think I'll have him send me a song. Of course enjoyed seeing RM and RR. RM talked to WW and she had gone to the pick-up at the half. Said her eyes were watering. Great game as well.

Bullaholic
12-03-2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks to all of you, especially RM and LHPMom for getting the pics "taken" and "labeled". It is really great for everyone to see the "faces" behind the names. As time goes on, I hope we can get more and more posters to the M&G's. Good friends and good HS football just naturally "go" together.