PDA

View Full Version : P.I. Game

Kool Tarpon 21
09-12-2002, 06:27 AM
I can't believe they're ranking us 4th in our district. I would have guessed that they would rank us 1st or 2nd. Yesterday, I saw the state rankings and Rio Hondo, La Feria, and Raymondville are ranked ahead of us. This means that they're ranking us 4th in our district. I was a little disappointed, but not that much. I like people thinking we're not that good. I like them to be overconfident. It just means that we are gonna work harder and prove everyone who really should be on top. I don't even care if they rank us last. Hopefully we play like we've been practicing tomorrow night. We have been practicing very hard this past days. If everything goes our way, we should be able to beat Falfurrias. Falfurrias is a good team, so we're not taking them easy. We know better than to take teams easily. Well, I expect all the Tarpon fans to show up to the game tomorrow. See you all there.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

eye of the tiger
09-12-2002, 08:44 AM
Kool you got them right where you want them now. A darkhorse with talent is an awesome place to be in.

footballgal
09-12-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Kool Tarpon 21:
I can't believe they're ranking us 4th in our district. I would have guessed that they would rank us 1st or 2nd. Yesterday, I saw the state rankings and Rio Hondo, La Feria, and Raymondville are ranked ahead of us. This means that they're ranking us 4th in our district. I was a little disappointed, but not that much. I like people thinking we're not that good. I like them to be overconfident. It just means that we are gonna work harder and prove everyone who really should be on top. I don't even care if they rank us last. Hopefully we play like we've been practicing tomorrow night. We have been practicing very hard this past days. If everything goes our way, we should be able to beat Falfurrias. Falfurrias is a good team, so we're not taking them easy. We know better than to take teams easily. Well, I expect all the Tarpon fans to show up to the game tomorrow. See you all there.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

You will do great Kool Tarpon, I know you will, epecially because you say your having a good week of practice. I don't get tired of saying it you play like you practice, I firmly believe that. Even if you don't win just play better with fewer mistakes, that will be a step to the right direction! (I am not saying I don't think you can win, by the way.)

GO BIG BLUE!

underware
09-12-2002, 10:48 AM
I don't give much basis to rankings. It feels good when your school is ranked high, but it feel a lot better when you beat those schools, too! Just show'em on the field. And let'em know what your all about. Good luck. Go Dawgs!

TarponR13K
09-12-2002, 05:19 PM
It's not rankings that matter, it's results.
good luck

TarponR13K
09-12-2002, 05:21 PM

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

daaaaaamnn, how early do you wake up boy??? it says you posted at 6:27 int he morning! I don't even wake up until like 8:20 on a normal day and then on 7:30 band practice days i dont wake up til around 7 or 7:20

Kool Tarpon 21
09-12-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by TarponR13K:
daaaaaamnn, how early do you wake up boy??? it says you posted at 6:27 int he morning! I don't even wake up until like 8:20 on a normal day and then on 7:30 band practice days i dont wake up til around 7 or 7:20

I don't wake up that early either, I just did today because I didn't read for English and I tried to, but I didn't anyways. In other words, I woke up early for nothing. By the way, I have to read.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-12-2002, 10:50 PM
I don't wake up that early either, I just did today because I didn't read for English and I tried to, but I didn't anyways. In other words, I woke up early for nothing. By the way, I have to read.

Hey Missle, if you're still around after you finish reading......i'm in the chat room if you wanna talk to me. It's 10:49 right now, and not planning on going to bed for a while.