PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young

bjrod9
12-03-2005, 02:51 PM
should he come out of the game?

olddawggreen
12-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Or out of the closet?:confused: :thinking: :doh: Im afraid to vote on this one!

whtfbplaya
12-03-2005, 03:11 PM
It would be stupid if he takes another snap. Stupid, but that's going to be the case. I hope he is healthy for the ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************** USC puts on em.

Adidas410s
12-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
It would be stupid if he takes another snap. Stupid, but that's going to be the case. I hope he is healthy for the ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *********************** USC puts on em.

You must be thinking of the USC defense from the last two years...they haven't "put it on anybody" this year!

whtfbplaya
12-03-2005, 03:13 PM
I told you so. BTW- broke 900

whtfbplaya
12-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
You must be thinking of the USC defense from the last two years...they haven't "put it on anybody" this year!

And do you think that A&M put it on anybody this year?

Adidas410s
12-03-2005, 03:19 PM

statistically speaking...Vince didn't have that many yards against A&M. However, having been at the game I can tell you that the playcalling was based around Ramonce Taylor the whole game and NOT around Vince. Again...statistically speaking they didn't put it on ANY team this year!

whtfbplaya
12-03-2005, 03:27 PM
statistically speaking...Vince didn't have that many yards against A&M. However, having been at the game I can tell you that the playcalling was based around Ramonce Taylor the whole game and NOT around Vince. Again...statistically speaking they didn't put it on ANY team this year!

Having seen the game 4 times on tv I can tell you that the play calling shifted, because if it had not they would have lost. Vince didnt have that many yards and neither did anyone on the team. So it goes to show you it is more than just physical ability that plays into defense. He had 15 carries and Vince had 11.

sinfan75
12-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Young is out.

whtfbplaya
12-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Young is out.

Now they can take the Defense out

Astrosdawg07
12-03-2005, 03:52 PM
If he doesn't come out, Dallas needs to finish dead last in '06! :D

AggieJohn
12-03-2005, 04:10 PM
And do you think that A&M put it on anybody this year? where the crap do you get that, who brought up a&m

Astrosdawg07
12-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
where the crap do you get that, who brought up a&m

That was kinda random whtfbplaya.

whtfbplaya
12-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
That was kinda random whtfbplaya.

Go back and read the whole thread!!! It was in reply to the fact that USC has not played well on defense all year so they can not play well on defense against Texas.

schu1213
12-03-2005, 05:23 PM

Dude i have to say you are probably the most anyoing person on this site. You know everything dont ya. Wow whenever i need to know something about football ill be sure to ask you.