PDA

View Full Version : Texarkana Liberty-Eylau's Leopards.

etbu
12-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Good luck in your game tonight and hope you guys advance for a game with Wimbo.

txkmom
12-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Thank you! The guys are pumped and READY to play. They have such a good combination of leadership, skill, and desire to win on both sides of the ball. They have come on this year and had the season people hoped they would have next year. So many juniors and sophomores on the field... I know the best is yet to come.

lostaussie
12-03-2005, 11:39 AM
go leopards. pulling for you in gilmer. i think you gonna need all the help you can get.:D

Aesculus gilmus
12-03-2005, 11:49 AM
There is no doubt the Leopards will win this game. It is a lead-pipe cinch.

I am putting money on the Leopards. Who will take my bet?

Yeah, I know. Both teams are named the Leopards. Details, details. Any takers?

lostaussie
12-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
There is no doubt the Leopards will win this game. It is a lead-pipe cinch.

I am putting money on the Leopards. Who will take my bet?

Yeah, I know. Both teams are named the Leopards. Details, details. Any takers? forgot about that. i'm pulling for l/e

LE FAN
12-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by etbu
Good luck in your game tonight and hope you guys advance for a game with Wimbo. Thank you very much. As stated in this thread and rightfully so, the LE Leopards are really pumped up but like assuie said we are need all the help we can get. All jokes a side Gainesville is a very tough to beat especially in Tx Stadium. They have not lost there since 1978. I am expecting a good game and from what i hear we might have our other runing back back (LaMichael James) he's only a sophomore but going to be very very good. LE will be be the underdogs but as we all know every dog has his day. But you mentioned something about a game with Wimberley. I will be the first to tell you Wimberley is a great team in fact i put them a step a head of Gainesville.. The Texans are for real

HighSchool Fan
12-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by LE FAN
All jokes a side Gainesville is a very tough to beat especially in Tx Stadium. They have not lost there since 1978.

eveyone keeps saying this. does everyone know how many times Gainesville has played there since 1978?? as far as i know they've played there 3 times since 1978. twice in 2003 and once this year. so saying they haven't lost since 1978 is kinda of decieving.

etbu
12-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Your right bro but being from ET money is on the teams from there. ET has a pretty good track when it comes to MONEY BALL. :D

LE FAN
12-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
eveyone keeps saying this. does everyone know how many times Gainesville has played there since 1978?? as far as i know they've played there 3 times since 1978. twice in 2003 and once this year. so saying they haven't lost since 1978 is kinda of decieving. Thanks for clarifying that up for me. I am stated that because some of the G'ville posters keep bringing that up i thought it was important.. Still say its gonna be a good game maybe the best of the triple header today..

HighSchool Fan
12-03-2005, 03:00 PM
Thanks for clarifying that up for me. I am stated that because some of the G'ville posters keep bringing that up i thought it was important.. Still say its gonna be a good game maybe the best of the triple header today..

shouldn't you be getting on the road pretty soon??

LE FAN
12-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
shouldn't you be getting on the road pretty soon?? I do work at Le ( drive a bus) so a lot of folks know me and my wife. She has the big "C" and today she is not feeling well so i might get to go. Like you said if i dont get on the road soon might as well stay here. i can listen to it on the radio Coach Huddleston calls the games. But i talked to Coach Brady a couple of days ago and wished him well

txkmom
12-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Don't know if LEFAN is going, but I'm on my way out the door. The team pulled out from LE about 12:00. Dread the drive, can't wait for the game.

HighSchool Fan
12-03-2005, 03:26 PM
I do work at Le ( drive a bus) so a lot of folks know me and my wife. She has the big "C" and today she is not feeling well so i might get to go. Like you said if i dont get on the road soon as well stay here. But i talked to Coach Brady a couple of days ago and wished him well

hope your wife gets to feeling better.

LE FAN
12-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Thank you. Lokslikes I'm not gonna make it...If you are going have a good time and most of those LE fans are good people...:)

HighSchool Fan
12-03-2005, 03:45 PM
most of those LE fans are good people...:)

i know they are, i met a few a couple of years ago at Birdville ISD.

KingRob
12-03-2005, 04:13 PM
I think this will be a good game, but I predict LE taking this in a thriller. LE just seems to be playing better right now. Nothing from Gainesville, they are one heck of team, and they deserve respect for knocking out the defending D1 Champs.