PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning everyone

jmcgee
12-03-2005, 06:48 AM
I am having a great morning! Sweetwater are the Region 1 d2 champs! How is yalls morning.

3afan
12-03-2005, 06:58 AM
blah - I'm at work but having fun hasslin' someone .... 23 degrees here, 50% chance of snow tromorrow!

Old Green
12-03-2005, 07:10 AM
Getting ready to go to a meeting in San Antonio. BLAH !:( But I think I'll ride my motorcycle to get there:cheerl:

Wildcat81
12-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Had to have a meeting with a trainee. a meeting I don't like to give. other than that every thing is ok.;)

LewP
12-03-2005, 07:22 AM
On my way to Denton to give a TABC class.

www.fwtabc.com

But nothing can temper my excitement about those Mustangs!!!!

injuredinmelee
12-03-2005, 07:28 AM
woohoo i wihs I would have known all you fellas was up already. I have been laying in bed since about 430 bored to death.

Figured id get to work early then when its time for the Big 12 Championship game ill head over to Buffalo Wild Wings.

HOOKEM HORNS!!! This is only the secodn time in my life time that they have a shot at the national championship in football. Hopefully the championship game curse is a thing of the past.

Old Green
12-03-2005, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
woohoo i wihs I would have known all you fellas was up already. I have been laying in bed since about 430 bored to death.

Figured id get to work early then when its time for the Big 12 Championship game ill head over to Buffalo Wild Wings.

HOOKEM HORNS!!! This is only the secodn time in my life time that they have a shot at the national championship in football. Hopefully the championship game curse is a thing of the past. This is my third. I hope they get it. HOOK'EM HORNS:thumbsup: