PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Winners

Bullaholic
12-03-2005, 06:29 AM
Congrats to Wimberley, Tatum, Cuero, and Sweetwater on their playoff wins tonight. I look forward to some more great games from these fine teams again next week as we get very close to crowning state champions.

Congrats to the Canton Eagles for a great "Cinderella" type season after the tragic violent event which affected your school-- you were one of my "sentimental" favorites.

Congrats to the Liberty Hill Panthers for another successful playoff season---you are becoming a perennial deep playoff team who is beginning to get the respect from around the state that you deserve.

Congrats to the WO-S Mustangs on another deep playoff run and keeping that top overall W-L record and winning tradition going despite all of the obstacles placed on your team and your families by hurricane Rita.

Congrats to the Monahans Loboes for a great season. The game you played against the Bulls was one of the most enjoyable that I have seen, and we have great respect for your entire program. Everyone associated with your program are top-notch and we would love to have a chance to play a "class" act like you guys again.

X Man
12-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanks Bullaholic! This was a great post. WOS had a great team this year, but met a better one in Wimberly!

etbu
12-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by X Man
Thanks Bullaholic! This was a great post. WOS had a great team this year, but met a better one in Wimberly!
I hung with the wos guys during the game and man it was painful but your right it was a great season. Look there is only one state champ out what two hundred schools or actually two out of two hundred. The difference between the Wos fans and many is that they have class even in defeat. They know their football and repect other teams that have talent. Great season for everyone. :D