PDA

View Full Version : where is wos now?????????

WORM
12-03-2005, 03:15 AM
i'm here just like wos asked me to be! you wrote a check with your mouth your butt couldn't cash! i would love to hear your excueses onthis beating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 52 on your chian gang! not impressed! 2 td's for code red, enough said!!!!!!!!!!!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 03:18 AM
Actually, 38 on our chain gang if "code red" got two tds, right?
29 on "code red," by the way - and more yardage than you got on the "chain gang." But you guys were the better team overall tonight. Congrats!

and we're right here, btw

WORM
12-03-2005, 03:24 AM
yards , rank ,speed, throw it out the window you got your @#$ kicked! go work on your jump shot!

Highschoolfan78
12-03-2005, 03:27 AM
worm, go dig yourself a hole and lay low for a while. There isn't any need for that crap talk. He congradulated your team, what more do you want. Congrats Wimberley for the victory and congrats WOS for a great season. I really wish I could have made this one.

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Yep, y'all were the better team tonight. Do I need to sign it out for you or write it in crayon and tape it to the door of the short bus? Again... Congrats and good luck next week!

Did you understand my explanation of 52 minus 14 at least? :D

WORM
12-03-2005, 03:30 AM
who asked you! you give me crap all week now deal with getting your @#$ kicked! if you pull for wos then this is for you! good luck with the round ball! wos got a code red!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 03:32 AM
Code Red got the job done, but it was the offensive line that won this for ya. Code Red gave up a buncha points and a buncha buncha yards (more than the chain gang :D).

And being from Victoria, I doubt he's a WO-S fan. Just someone with sense :kiss:

WORM
12-03-2005, 03:38 AM
why don't we let wos advance they out gained wimberley in yards!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 03:41 AM
We don't want to advance! You guys outplayed us! Are you too dense to see how many times we've said that? :p

I'm just saying that both teams racked up a ton of yards! IF CODE RED shuts that down, then we don't! They did, however, do a great job of getting us to turn it over!

WORM
12-03-2005, 03:45 AM
your finally giving in! good for you accept defeat and go to sleep!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 03:47 AM
I accepted it and congratulated you LONG way back. You're just being too much of a jerk to see it.

Highschoolfan78
12-03-2005, 04:13 AM
Wormy boy, I wasn't pulling for WOS, I am a supporter of region IV, but i was just stating there's no need for you to act like that after crimestick and the other fellow WOS fans have congradulated and given their props to an awesome Wimberly team. I hope your team wins state with the pride that I saw last year when Cuero played them. Good luck Wimberly, I know all of you aren't reflected upon the talk of Worm.

X Man
12-03-2005, 07:46 AM
I acknowledge an awesome performance by Wimberly, but Worm's screen name says it all, as far as his behavoir.

etbu
12-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Why do the moderators of this board allow this type of behavior to continue?

gato 76
12-03-2005, 08:04 AM
I was surprised by the outcomeand score,i really thought WOS was to strong ,but i also said alot of region 4 teams are taken to lightly.The wimberley team is alot like the Burnet team of a few years back,alot of teams in region3 to them to lightly to.WORM let up on the wos fans they have a great program and they will bounce back next year.To all the Wimberley fans great win good luck the rest of the year,wos fans looking forward to more Bay City /WOS matchups you guys had a great year.

sinton66
12-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
I accepted it and congratulated you LONG way back. You're just being too much of a jerk to see it.

I agree, nothing like winning with CLASS.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2005, 10:00 AM
now a region 4 team needs to win the title in Div 1, Sinton'01,Burnet'02,Burnet'03 and Cuero'04 came close now get r done Great Season WOS, much better playoff run, should be rank again in top 5 next year

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Why do the moderators of this board allow this type of behavior to continue? They need to stop it. I'll pm them and see.