PDA

View Full Version : How to stop a 4-headed monster...

Gobbla2001
12-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Hire a 22-headed one...

Great season, LH, you guys fought like heck the whole way, that's all you can ask for...

But I have to say, this 4-head monster stuff got on my nerves while watching this game... not because the points weren't put up on the board (obviously y'all were missing a great RB which created a 3-headed monster), but because your offensive line is so good...

I'm an old OL-man... though I didn't start and play every single game, I was an OL-man... and I guess you have to be one to respect a great offensive line... Liberty Hill has/had a great offensive line... I believe they deserve most of the credit the 4-headed monster has received the past couple of years, they are/were/whatever damn good at what they do/did (dunno if they're coming back next year or not)...

Gotta give some credit to that LH O-Line, I truely believe that it is them who got LH into this game and into the semi-finals last year... Great season LH OL...

rockdale80
12-03-2005, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Hire a 22-headed one...

Great season, LH, you guys fought like heck the whole way, that's all you can ask for...

But I have to say, this 4-head monster stuff got on my nerves while watching this game... not because the points weren't put up on the board (obviously y'all were missing a great RB which created a 3-headed monster), but because your offensive line is so good...

I'm an old OL-man... though I didn't start and play every single game, I was an OL-man... and I guess you have to be one to respect a great offensive line... Liberty Hill has/had a great offensive line... I believe they deserve most of the credit the 4-headed monster has received the past couple of years, they are/were/whatever damn good at what they do/did (dunno if they're coming back next year or not)...

Gotta give some credit to that LH O-Line, I truely believe that it is them who got LH into this game and into the semi-finals last year... Great season LH OL...

I played TE/DE/DT, and in our offensive scheme that meant blocking...ALOT. It was fun to be down there with the sweaty hogs battling it out for every inch. I loved it.

LHMom
12-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Nice post, Gobbla. (The subject had me a little defensive. :) )

HighSchool Fan
12-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

anyteam without a good OL won't win many games against good compition. without Cuero's OL Cooper or Noack or the other players wouldn't have the kind of year they are having. the OL never gets the credit that they deserve, at any level.

to avoid any confusion, i'm not saying that Cooper and Noack aren't good players, that's just players that most of us has heard about.

KingRob
12-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
Nice post, Gobbla. (The subject had me a little defensive. :) )

It's okay LHMom, you can pick your pom-poms up with pride. LH just ran into a REALLY, REALLY, good Cuero team. I'm sure Cuero will see LH in the playoffs in the seasons to come...

marlin fan
12-03-2005, 05:31 PM
heya LHmom i was cheerin for yall haha T and District30pastplayer took my lil LH Flag and tried to break it!! and t Hit me a couple of times!!!

KingRob
12-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Enuff already...FILE CHARGES!!

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
heya LHmom i was cheerin for yall haha T and District30pastplayer took my lil LH Flag and tried to break it!! and t Hit me a couple of times!!!

We appreciate the fact that you were able to cheer for both teams playing when they did well. :) :kiss: