PDA

View Full Version : No Burgers for WOS Fans

Jody
12-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Guess Ol'e Jody won't be cooking hamburgers for those WOS fans next week after all. I'll throw you a cheese weinie if your real hungry...:D

There are two moments in my life that will stay with me for life. The first is when my daughter was born and the second is the Mass exodux that took place at the start of the fourth quarter when Wimberly was taking WOS to the wood-shed. Looked like blue and silver lava running down a mountain side.

To all you fine folks who ranked WOS #1 and & #2 at the beginning of the season, HOG WASH. WOS is an overranked "patsy" who has just received a good Old Fashion THUMPING two years in a row.

WOS fans, I want to personally welcome you once again to 3-A football. I can only wait until you drop down to 2-A and we get to see Newton whip your tail ends at a lower level.

As for you "TEAM SPEED" go fly that kite somewhere else. Those Wimberly boys just blew your doors off all night long....:clap: If not for Beasley, you would have only score once or twice.

As the wise man says, "WOS SUX!"

RBARKER
12-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Amen brother!!

This team will be hurting without Beasley next year.

duckbutter
12-03-2005, 12:41 AM
AWW come on Jody, I'll bet there will be lots of good ol CROW BURGERS!! YUM YUM;)

Jody
12-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by duckbutter
AWW come on Jody, I'll bet there will be lots of good ol CROW BURGERS!! YUM YUM;)

You might have one of them come in here now. Last year they vanished back in the trenches of Orange.

RBARKER
12-03-2005, 01:01 AM
:D

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2005, 01:25 AM
WO might not be best team but they sure are one of the top teams the last two years, they were not a weak team they just got beat by a much better team if not the best team in 3a

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by duckbutter
AWW come on Jody, I'll bet there will be lots of good ol CROW BURGERS!! YUM YUM;) At least we went a hell of alot farther than BH!! We'll be back!!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 02:28 AM
Wimberley was the better team. They might not be Kirbyville, but they're pretty darn good.
I'm proud of our boys. We have TONS of talent coming back next year, including the district defensive MVP and one of its leading rushers in Earl Thomas, our leading receiver in Jacoby Franks, newcomer of the year Depauldrick Garrett and several more of the 20 players who earned all-district honors.
I can't wait!

Why weren't you guys at the Barber's Hill game tonight?

WOS1
12-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Our lines also return almost in tact... we'll be back!!;)

SintonFan
12-03-2005, 02:40 AM
JODY, I don't know you but I was asked to ask you about turnovers and stuff. :thinking:

Jody
12-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
JODY, I don't know you but I was asked to ask you about turnovers and stuff. :thinking:

Glad you asked. Wimberley's Defense was tough. They schooled Beasley and Coak Hooks. Their Defense had quite the impact on this game and forced turnovers, which often created points on the board.

Now as for the real meat of the question, BH lossed or the same reason. We lost by one point and deserved it so. You can't tun the ball over in the playoffs and win. Turnovers were not the reason WOS lost tonight, they got beat at every corner of the game. Speacial teams, offense, and defense. WOS was so busy bragging about their speed, they should have been watching that movie "White Boys Can Jump." It does appear they can run too!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Who did you lose to again? :D

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Wimberely would have scored 70 on BH, without a question!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Yeah, if Kirbyville (30-point losses to WO-S and Jasper) kicks your butt, the eventual state champs will REALLY embarrass you.

Old QB
12-03-2005, 10:44 AM
I was at the game last night mainly to see if WOS was up to all their hype...they weren't!! Very disappointed with their offense - it was entirely too "one demensional". Relied way too much on Beasely. who is a very good player but you simply can't rely on just him to carry the entire team, especailly at this level of the playoffs. I'm very impressed with Wimberley - well balanced, well coached & very disciplined. They should win it all.

Hindsight2020
12-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Turnovers were not the reason WOS lost tonight, they got beat at every corner of the game.

you are crazy!!!

their defense scored two defensive touchdowns. if that doesn't happen, you have a totally different ballgame and you know it.

anyway, they beat us plain and simple. as someone else has already said, we got out-coached. the talent levels were very close to each other. the team with the fewest mistakes won.

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2005, 10:45 AM
they put up 60+ on West Columbia and they were no slouch on Defense. Wimberley playing there best football in the playoffs.

etbu
12-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Before you start giving Wimo the state crown there may be two other teams that have something to say about it. Le and Gainsville are not going to lay down.

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Thanks ETBU for the shirt!!

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Old QB
I was at the game last night mainly to see if WOS was up to all their hype...they weren't!! Very disappointed with their offense - it was entirely too "one demensional". Relied way too much on Beasely. who is a very good player but you simply can't rely on just him to carry the entire team, especailly at this level of the playoffs. I'm very impressed with Wimberley - well balanced, well coached & very disciplined. They should win it all. Yea besides the turnovers the play calling was terrible on Offense. But Wimberely has a great Defense.

duckbutter
12-03-2005, 11:16 AM
WOS keep your heads up, there is no shame in a loss to a quality team. WOS is like Newton, you don't rebuild you reload.

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 11:19 AM
And we will! We have a ton of talent just waiting. Good luck to Newton!!

turbostud
12-03-2005, 11:29 AM
WOS was so busy bragging about their speed, they should have been watching that movie "White Boys Can Jump." It does appear they can run too!

LOL:D

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 11:36 AM
At least we made it to the final 4 Jody! Good luck BH in 4A!! :D

Jody
12-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Old QB
I was at the game last night mainly to see if WOS was up to all their hype...they weren't!! Very disappointed with their offense - it was entirely too "one demensional". Relied way too much on Beasely. who is a very good player but you simply can't rely on just him to carry the entire team, especailly at this level of the playoffs. I'm very impressed with Wimberley - well balanced, well coached & very disciplined. They should win it all.

Be warned, WOS fans will linch you for saying they rely too much on beasley Glad to see everyone in Texas does not wear rose colored glasses.

Jody
12-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Hindsight2020
you are crazy!!!

their defense scored two defensive touchdowns. if that doesn't happen, you have a totally different ballgame and you know it.

anyway, they beat us plain and simple. as someone else has already said, we got out-coached. the talent levels were very close to each other. the team with the fewest mistakes won.

Now this is just more WOS B.S. All I hear is how GREAT Hooks is and now he sucks... :doh: I hear, "our play calling was bad"....."a few turnovers made the difference"......."Wimberley has not seen speed like they will see from WOS".....and my new favorite "our talent levels were very close".

Have you been on the Gonja this morning? There was not one part of this game that Wimberley did not totally dominate. The special teams left you with terrible field position most of the game, The punt team would have done the same had you made them punt more than once, the defense shutt-down the big pass plays that have kept WOS alive for so many games, and the Offense of Wimberly ran the ball down our throat all night long. Heck, they had their second string in the game during the 4th quarter and WOS still could not move the ball.

Team speed my BIG TOE! It was again the Beasley show and nothing else to go with it.....that equals a THUMPING!

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Jody, both your team and ours lost to better teams. I hope you accept it as well as we do.

Do you?

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Joooody... I know you're here. Was Kirbyville the better team (again)?

You made a big deal about our "excuses." We admit that we were inferior. Can you?

Jody
12-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
Joooody... I know you're here. Was Kirbyville the better team (again)?

You made a big deal about our "excuses." We admit that we were inferior. Can you?

Absoluetyl NOT. I can't go against my charatcter, or lack there of. WOS and Kirbyville sucks......:D

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 12:41 PM
That's all I needed to hear. Good luck next year.

The good news is this: the big, bad Kirbyville Wildcats will NOT be waiting in 4A!

Hindsight2020
12-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Now this is just more WOS B.S. All I hear is how GREAT Hooks is and now he sucks... :doh: I hear, "our play calling was bad"....."a few turnovers made the difference"......."Wimberley has not seen speed like they will see from WOS".....and my new favorite "our talent levels were very close".

Have you been on the Gonja this morning? There was not one part of this game that Wimberley did not totally dominate. The special teams left you with terrible field position most of the game, The punt team would have done the same had you made them punt more than once, the defense shutt-down the big pass plays that have kept WOS alive for so many games, and the Offense of Wimberly ran the ball down our throat all night long. Heck, they had their second string in the game during the 4th quarter and WOS still could not move the ball.

Team speed my BIG TOE! It was again the Beasley show and nothing else to go with it.....that equals a THUMPING!

no one said hooks sucks. that is not what i was implying. all i meant was their coaches found our weaknesses and exploited them better than our coaches.

wimberley was that much better than us. they could compete in the 4a state game.

but wo-s still sucks. :rolleyes: they didn't go 12-1 or anything.

RBARKER
12-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Hindsight2020
no one said hooks sucks. that is not what i was implying. all i meant was their coaches found our weaknesses and exploited them better than our coaches.

wimberley was that much better than us. they could compete in the 4a state game.

but wo-s still sucks. :rolleyes: they didn't go 12-1 or anything.

ALot of teams could of went 12-1 with that schedule:D

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 02:00 PM
How's BH basketball team been doing the last 3 weeks??:D

MIKE_MUSTANG
12-03-2005, 10:44 PM
It amazes me jody and Rbarker, that you are always rooting for somebody to do the dirty work for you that BH can't do. I would be more embarrassed knowing that Kirbyville knocked me out of the playoffs 2 years in a row than i am about getting beat in the sem-finals by a very good Wimberly team. No excuses needed, game over, we lost to a better team. You get on here and rag on WO-S, Jasper, and whoever else your classless selves doen't like just so you can keep your name on this board. To me you are just Immature jerks who likes to kick people when they are down. Maybe one day BH can be the team to back up your words so you don't have to bandwagon jump so much to other teams so they can do your dirty work( I doubt it thou). If our schedule is so easy that most teams could go 12-1, Then how come BH didn't go 12-1 with a decidedly easier schedule, oops forgot they were unfortunate, sounds like an excuse to me, but thats OK because you are Jody and Rbarker the great Mustang haters. Your posts will have credence when you follow a team that can boast a football tradition as good as WO-S, and their are other schools out there that have just as much tradition as WO-S, but BH isn't one of them. I am Proud of WO-S's past and I am proud of the present Mustangs. What it is called is loyalty, not bandwagon jumping. When we get beat we don't jump ship. But I'll understand if you don't understand that concept, because your always rooting for teams to do what your team can't. That is not class or loyalty.

Fortunately, I don't know you, nor would I want to know you.

I do not do much posting, but I do read most of the posts, therefore I had to comment on some of your immature, classless posts directed toward WO-S and Jasper when you have no team to back your tirades.

Well i'll get off the soapbox, and hopefully your baby will grow up to be like her mother instead of her dad.

Good luck to the rest of the BH family in 4A next year, this is not intended to slight those people.

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 10:46 PM
"That schedule?"
Two of the teams that we beat blew out the team that knocked your "boys" out of the playoffs!
Every team that we played in the pre-district made the playoffs!
You played VIDOR!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Jody
12-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by MIKE_MUSTANG
It amazes me jody, that you are always rooting for somebody to do the dirty work for you that BH can't do. Iwould be more embarrassed knowing that Kirbyville knocked me out of the playoffs 2 years in a row than i am about getting beat in the sem-finals by a very good Wimberly team. No excuses needed, game over, we lost to a better team. You get on here and rag on WO-S, Jasper, and whoever else your classless self doen't like just so you can keep your name on this board. To me you are just an Immature jerk who likes to kick people when they are down. Maybe one day BH can be the team to back up your words so you don't have to bandwagon jump so much to other teams so they can do your dirty work( I doubt it thou). If our schedule is so easy that most teams could go 12-1, Then how come BH didn't go 12-1 with a decidedly easier schedule, oops forgot they were unfortunate, sounds like an excuse to me, but thats OK because you are Jody the great Mustang hater. Your posts will have credence when you follow a team that can boast a football tradition as good as WO-S, and their other schools out there that have just as much tradition as WO-S, but BH isn't one of them. I am Proud of WO-S's past and I am proud of the present Mustangs. What it is called is loyalty, not bandwagon jumping. When we get beat to don't jump ship. But I understand if you don't understand that concept, because your always rooting for teams to do what your team can't. That is not class or loyalty.

Fortunately, I don't know you, nor would I want to know you.

I do not do much posting, but I do read most of the posts, therefore I had to comment on some of your immature, classless posts directed toward WO-S and Jasper when you have no team to back your tirades.

Well i'll get off the soapbox, and hopefully your baby will grow up to be like her mother instead of her dad.

Good luck to the rest of the BH family in 4A next year, this is not intended to slight those people.

See you got it all wrong, I have nothing against WOS player, it's their fans that SUCK so bad. All 10 of them. :D

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 10:49 PM
:thinking:

Jody
12-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
:thinking:

Opps, sorry my friend. Only 9 of them suck......:D

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 10:52 PM
:thumbsup:

MIKE_MUSTANG
12-03-2005, 10:55 PM
You need to reread your posts player. I still stand by what i wrote, your still immature and classless, player. And by the way, 10 fans, I don't think so, if you've been to a mustang game as you claim, then you know better, just spouting lies again, doesn't it get old with all these lies and fabrications. Well your who you are, nuff said.

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 10:55 PM
He has been to WO-S games. After all, BH bowed out pretty darn quick - as usual :D

Jody
12-03-2005, 10:56 PM
You need to reread your posts player. I still stand by what i wrote, your still immature and classless, player. And by the way, 10 fans, I don't think so, if you've been to a mustang game as you claim, then you know better, just spouting lies again, doesn't it get old with all these lies and fabrications. Well your who you are, nuff said.

Hey, at least I am consistent. :D

shankbear
12-03-2005, 11:04 PM
WO-S fans just need to learn to simply ignore RBARKEr and his sidekick Jody. They just talk to hear themselves it appears. They know that their precious Barbers Hill could not stay on the football field with WO-S. They usually fade from the playoff scene quicker than WO-S and lose to teams like Kirbyville early on. It is simple envy and jealousy that motivates those guys. Learn to know their motivation and IGNORE their silly Jr. High posts as they regard WO-S.

MIKE_MUSTANG
12-03-2005, 11:07 PM
I ignored them all year, but was tired of ignoring, just for the first time I had to say my piece.

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 11:10 PM
We do need to learn more compassion and understanding. Can YOU imagine being OWNED by KIRBYVILLE? Poor guys.

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 11:13 PM

shankbear
12-03-2005, 11:26 PM
Kirbyville.........spanked by WO-S and BC.........is The Hill Kirbyville's girl?

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 11:28 PM
:D :thumbsup:

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 11:28 PM
I think we're thinking something more along the lines of "prison lingo." How do you talk crap when Kirbyville is the team you can't beat?

shankbear
12-03-2005, 11:29 PM
exactly Stick, thats what I mean.

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 11:36 PM
They all keep the WO-S sigs under their posts. It's sad, because it lifts us up more than it insults us. Everytime I see them, I think about funny BH-related sigs that I could use, but then I realize that I have more love for my own team than dislike for another. Still, they pop into my head. I like this one:

"Barber's Hill: Unranked, but still overrated"

bulldogbark
12-03-2005, 11:39 PM
man Jody if I were smart I should of taken a close up picture of you at the BC/Jasper game and then put it on dart boards and sold them as 3Adownlow boards and made me lots of money...remind me next year to do that:)

(I would have to say he didnt say anything derogitory to me, but then I am an old man:D )

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 11:43 PM
How do those guys enjoy BH games when all they can think about is WO-S?

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 11:44 PM
:thinking: I was wondering the same thing! :D

RBARKER
12-04-2005, 01:41 AM

Would you like a towel to cry in??? WOS started this war buddy not us. We were just tired of reading all of the crap that yall post on how great you are while the other teams you play cannot compete. The whole Triangle is like this thinking they are superior than everyone. You the fans make your area a joke!! I feal sorry for your players and coaches to have to live up to what the fans think they can do. They only time you listen to reason is when your teams get there butt handed to them. We are not on here claiming dominance from BH we have a brain. Oh and By the way your WOS brothers have class issues as well this isn't just one sided.

X Man
12-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Jody- Dan Hooks doesn't call the plays. the offensive coordinator, in the press box, calls the plays. He relays the info to the sidelines, who then sends it in. (shows how much you know about how the game is played)

shankbear- Jody and Barker are trolls that just look to stir up crap.

rBarker- WOS didn't start anything. Last year, when we entered 3A, everything we heard was,"Just wait until Barber's Hill gets hold of you." Or "BH this" and "BH that". Well, Barber's Hill hasn't done squat in that time, and probably won't. In the mean time, you 2 guys find anyway you can to take cheap shots at WOS and their fans. It sure makes you look ridiculous. I don't consider it a war, I consider you 2 fools.

Crimestick
12-04-2005, 09:49 AM
That's the thing these poor folks from BH somehow STILL don't get. WE didn't come in claiming we'd dominate. OTHER people did. I've given up on trying to explain that. Oh well :rolleyes:

RBARKER
12-04-2005, 11:40 AM
That's the thing these poor folks from BH somehow STILL don't get. WE didn't come in claiming we'd dominate. OTHER people did. I've given up on trying to explain that. Oh well :rolleyes:

I understand that you all should not stand trial. Some WOS posters are level headed and can understand that the Mustangs are not the greatest team in the world. Every town has idiots WOS just seems to have the lions share when it comes to posters. Oh well I'm over it. keep the name calling coming the fact is your season is over like ours. Got two more weeks to catch some football and watch the elite teams as the finish the year.

Oh yeah and X man Sizzucks:D

MIKE_MUSTANG
12-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Crying? You need to take a reading content class, I've done no crying in my posts. Do you see other posters constantly putting WO-S down like you guys from BH, No. I think it gets down to a jealously deal with you people from BH, in the sense your team just can't get over the hump, unlike the teams from the GT that have been there and done that.

Their is nothing wrong in having confidence in your team and sometimes posters, just not WO-S posters that are overzealous with their hometown support of their team, that goes on all over this board and other boards as well. But your sole target has either been WO-S or Jasper with your hatred or jealousy or however you want to spin it. Maybe if you would vent toward Kirbyville it would help ya'll get by them.

And oh yeah, when calling WO-S people idiots isn't that "like the pot calling the kettle black".

EAGLETOWN
12-04-2005, 01:57 PM
At least we made it to the final 4 Jody! Good luck BH in 4A!! :D

Don't get you hopes up so fast it still has not happened and I here there are some 5A schools that are going to force the numbers up so we might still be 3A come next year.

It might turn out we get to stay 3A for another 2 years.

I guess we will find out if we get to laugh or cry if Febuary.

GS#17
12-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Am I the only one who finds it hillarious that RB says someone else is crying? Does anyone else remember how he whined like a little girl when his team couldn't make it past a third place team in only the second round of the playoffs?

I imagine life must've been terrible for RB for the past two weeks -- first, it had to be very upsetting for him to watch WOS continue on to the semis while everyone in the state knew his team is just the K'ville whipping boy, and second, to whine for so long must've been completely draining for him and his wife who had to put up with him -- I'll bet she even had to take out the trash for him while he spent his time whining about WOS and other fans on these boards. :D

wos fan1
12-04-2005, 04:00 PM
No your not alone! :thinking:

EAGLETOWN
12-04-2005, 04:52 PM
You guys are something else, meaning you WOS posters.

I have enjoyed reading you posts and talking smack with ya this year along with others.

Sorry I could not have made a few more games and met some of yall like RB and Jody did, but I was working, maybe next year.

I almost can't wait till next year so we can do it all again.

Where has Chaingang been?

I can't believe he has not been getting him some of this after all he took last year after Huffman beat WOS?

Oh one more thing remember for next year!!

:D WOS SSSSSUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKSSSSS!!!!! :D

RBARKER
12-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Am I the only one who finds it hillarious that RB says someone else is crying? Does anyone else remember how he whined like a little girl when his team couldn't make it past a third place team in only the second round of the playoffs?

I imagine life must've been terrible for RB for the past two weeks -- first, it had to be very upsetting for him to watch WOS continue on to the semis while everyone in the state knew his team is just the K'ville whipping boy, and second, to whine for so long must've been completely draining for him and his wife who had to put up with him -- I'll bet she even had to take out the trash for him while he spent his time whining about WOS and other fans on these boards. :D

Oh God your so full of your self I don't know How your wife could handle it. Does she tuck you in at night an read you WOS history books, so you can remember the hay days?

wos fan1
12-04-2005, 07:16 PM
There's been quite a few Hay days!! :foul:

RBARKER
12-04-2005, 07:17 PM
No your not alone! :thinking:

Speaking of crying look who chimes in:hand:

Crimestick
12-04-2005, 07:22 PM
hehehe...
Both of you get bedtime stories about your HS teams reaching glory. GS17's books are history books. Rbarker's are fantasy.

Jody
12-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Guys, Gals, or whatever....please don't take all this so serious. This is strictly for recreation and right now you have made a great swing set. Lighten up, everyone knows WOS and BH are good teams, so why worry about someone saying they aren't.

Good luck to WOS next year and hopefully you will not loose more than 3, as I have predicted. ;)

Crimestick
12-04-2005, 08:13 PM
And good luck to the eagles. Hopefully there's no team of Kirbyville's caliber in 4A. ;)

Jody
12-04-2005, 08:18 PM
And good luck to the eagles. Hopefully there's no team of Kirbyville's caliber in 4A. ;)

See there, now that's good clean smack......:clap: Good one!

I will hope they don't and I know you will feel good to know Huffman may also be going 4-A with us. Don't worry though, I will still watch WOS when they make 2-A in a year or two. :D

Supertilley
12-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Even if wo-s is 1A I say they will still beat B-H. I mean come on. Burkeville could be B-H. And it just so happens that they are the mustangs as well.

Even though we lost to wimberly, I am still proud that my team made it that far.

The strange thing is that since I have been a wo-s fan in 98, I have only seen this team lose 10 times. It is hard to deal with. But, all good things come to and end. And all bad things come to an end. At the rate they are going in 5 years wo-s will have a 90% winning precentage.

So b-h, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

footsball
12-04-2005, 09:08 PM
:hairpunk: thats some good $h t man u smokin

shankbear
12-04-2005, 09:26 PM
crawl back in your bong footsieball