PDA

View Full Version : by by wos

West22
12-02-2005, 11:16 PM
I am threw betting on WOS .I have watched them all year long bash B/H LIBERTY JASPER B/C and so on .I have picked them two years in a row to win it all and I will never pick them again .''''They cant win the big ones .

Jody
12-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by West22
I am threw betting on WOS .I have watched them all year long bash B/H LIBERTY JASPER B/C and so on .I have picked them two years in a row to win it all and I will never pick them again .''''They cant win the big ones .

Guess you will start listening to Jody huh? I told everyone, they are not that good. Their competition is weak.

If you can contain Beasely, stop the BIG pass plays and run the ball...you WIN. Wimberly just did that very thing. Not even a close game. WOOD-SHED BABY!

RBARKER
12-03-2005, 01:01 AM
:D

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 02:35 AM
You're right, Jody. And it only took 14 weeks and the best D in the state to do it. Hmm. Even then, we put up well over 400 yards. Man, we stink. I guess I'll take Final Four, though. What were you guys, again?
We're so unimportant that you insist on keeping us in your sig :)
THANKS! :D

wos fan1
12-03-2005, 02:37 AM
Yea, Jody was 0-13 this year. Semi Finals not to bad!! BH will not make Semi Finals!! :D

WOS1
12-03-2005, 03:00 AM

PLEASE dig up some posts where we've "bashed" Liberty, Jasper or BC...

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 03:03 AM
Liberty???? We've never even MENTIONED them!

Hupernikomen
12-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Perhaps he is referring to Liberty County..that's one of those counties WO-S is undefeated against...wonder if that WO-S fan is going to find out what county Wimberly is from??;)

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 11:54 AM
That's a reach :rolleyes:

HighSchool Fan
12-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
and the best D in the state to do it.

don't know if that's true or not.

Jody
12-03-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Crimestick
You're right, Jody. And it only took 14 weeks and the best D in the state to do it. Hmm. Even then, we put up well over 400 yards. Man, we stink. I guess I'll take Final Four, though. What were you guys, again?
We're so unimportant that you insist on keeping us in your sig :)
THANKS! :D

WOS spins their history on this board through signatures, I am just spining my own version of your most recent history, which IMHO is the most important and accurate. :D

gato 76
12-03-2005, 11:59 AM
West22,they have 2 titles in 4a how can you say they can't win the big one.

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 12:03 PM
If your team is still alive, then fire away. If not....

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Dude, we lost to a better team - possibly the best.

What about you BH?

Keith7
12-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Don't worry WOS, Region 1 or 2 are gonna show wimberly that speed kills next week

SintonFan_inAustin
12-03-2005, 12:29 PM
it wont be speed that beats Wimberley it be mistake free game or fewer turnovers than Wimberley:)

Crimestick
12-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Good luck, Gainesville. You'll need it.

Astrosdawg07
12-03-2005, 12:51 PM

Please put that in your signature line so we can hold you to it next year.

LE FAN
12-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Guys I dont have a dog in this fight but heres my view. WOS was suppose to be where they were last night. They are a good program. I listened to the game, yes WOS had some turnovers that is crucial in any game let alone a semi final. But in my non bias opinion, people under rated the Texans, they beat WOS in ever phase of the game. Its not disgrace to get beat if you give you all, and can one of honestly say WOS quit? Sure they were beat but they played until the final buzzer. My team is playing on the other semi tonight we are the big under dogs but hey if LE get beats 70-0 i will not hang my head unless the kids dont give that 100%. Bottom line is if you can reach the final 4 or better yet the finals you have a great program at least this year. We all know that could change next Sep thats why HS ball is so much fun to try and figure out. Congrats goes out to WOS and my goodness Wimberley what can one say about your performance last night expect outstanding

X Man
12-03-2005, 02:35 PM
You said it well. I am not hanging my head. Not many teams can same they are 13-1 right now! WOS is in the playoffs almost every year in their history, in all divisions. Heck yeah we are proud of that! Not many can make that claim. WOS has a great team this year, they just got beat by a better team. Everyone cannot win, someone has to lose. That was us last night.

Hats off to the Texans. They played really good. Good Luck next week! We will be behind you!

olddawggreen
12-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by LE FAN
Guys I dont have a dog in this fight but heres my view. WOS was suppose to be where they were last night. They are a good program. I listened to the game, yes WOS had some turnovers that is crucial in any game let alone a semi final. But in my non bias opinion, people under rated the Texans, they beat WOS in ever phase of the game. Its not disgrace to get beat if you give you all, and can one of honestly say WOS quit? Sure they were beat but they played until the final buzzer. My team is playing on the other semi tonight we are the big under dogs but hey if LE get beats 70-0 i will not hang my head unless the kids dont give that 100%. Bottom line is if you can reach the final 4 or better yet the finals you have a great program at least this year. We all know that could change next Sep thats why HS ball is so much fun to try and figure out. Congrats goes out to WOS and my goodness Wimberley what can one say about your performance last night expect outstanding

Don't feel bad WOS, people have been underrating teams fron that little Hill Country District of 27 3A for years now. :) You werent the first, and you won't be the last.

spiveyrat
12-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by WOS1
PLEASE dig up some posts where we've "bashed" Liberty, Jasper or BC...

I don't recall any Jasper bashing by WO-S. I think these two schools have great mutual respect for one another and know that usually either one is capable of beating the other. Great season WO-S! :thumbsup: :clap:

hata_hurta06
12-05-2005, 09:39 AM
:clap: