PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Liberty Hill on another fine season!

Hupernikomen
12-02-2005, 11:04 PM
I was pulling for you guys. Nothing against Cuero, but after last years battle with LH I have a great deal of admiration for their team.

LH OffseasonVet
12-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks Hupernikomen, I always find it funny how our biggest fans are always teams we lose to. Burnet, Wimberley, Port Isabel, and Jasper posters always back us.

olddawggreen
12-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Congratulations Liberty Hill on another great year!:)

Hupernikomen
12-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by LH OffseasonVet
Thanks Hupernikomen, I always find it funny how our biggest fans are always teams we lose to. Burnet, Wimberley, Port Isabel, and Jasper posters always back us.

Well when you play as hard as LH does it is hard not to admire that. Jasper wins many games on just raw talent..LH gets every ounce out of their kids and that is impressive.

hornfan
12-02-2005, 11:37 PM
great season yall were one heck of a team this year good job representing 27-3a!!

SintonFan
12-02-2005, 11:44 PM
I'm not from LH but I am proud of those kids! I got to see them play a great(and I mean great) Devine team. They fought off them and it was a pleasure to root for those guys. Cuero was a huge challenge and you guys came up short. I know yall did your best and played a heck of a game.
Congratulations Liberty Hill!!!!
Another great season to be proud of!:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
12-02-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'm not from LH but I am proud of those kids! I got to see them play a great(and I mean great) Devine team. They fought off them and it was a pleasure to root for those guys. Cuero was a huge challenge and you guys came up short. I know yall did your best and played a heck of a game.
Congratulations Liberty Hill!!!!
Another great season to be proud of!:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said!! :clap: :thumbsup:

hutex04
12-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Every team that loses to Liberty Hill wants them to succeed. That way it makes their loss more impressive. I would have liked to see Liberty Hill win, and Hutto. So they could also have another matchup. Congrats to Cuero and good luck to hutto and cameron tomorrow night. More so hutto tho ;)

LH OffseasonVet
12-03-2005, 12:12 AM
olddawggreen,

I just heard from my folks at the game they saw this sign on one car:

These Bulldogs support LH

9 tickets: $81
Concessions: $100
Watching Cuero and Liberty Hill play: Priceless

99IHSMustang
12-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Congrats on the outstanding season Liberty Hill.

Ranger Mom
12-03-2005, 12:56 AM
olddawggreen,

That is AWESOME!!

Good season LH!!

gobblerfan02
12-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Congrats LH on a great season, the classiest team I've seen to date! Great season, hope those panthers will keep rootin' for Reg. IV though. Go wimberley and cuero, bring home BOTH state titles to Reg. IV!

SintonFan
12-03-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
Every team that loses to Liberty Hill wants them to succeed. That way it makes their loss more impressive.
I can say that Sinton didn't play LH this year or maybe ever and I rooted for them. :)

CHS_CG
12-03-2005, 01:35 AM
LH yall played a very good game and played a great season! nothing to hang your heads about. See you next year, and I CAN NOT WAIT!:clap:

Old Green
12-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Congrats on a great game and a great season Liberty Hill. You guys showed a lot of heart and never guit.:clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2005, 03:09 AM
Congrats to the Gobblers on the win tonight. You played the much better game tonight and deserved the win. LHPD and I both want to thank the team and fans for the class and respect they showed after the game while our school song was played.

The Panthers were missing one of their brothers tonight on the field. I don't know what was harder for me to see....the faces of the senior's moms after the game tonight or the look on Mrs. Kociuba's face last night. You had a great season guys and played your hearts out every down of every game. You have every reason to be proud of yourselves and your brothers.

Lastly, I need to say......

GO MEAN GREEN!!! Win the title for Region IV.

44INAROW
12-03-2005, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Congrats to the Gobblers on the win tonight. You played the much better game tonight and deserved the win. LHPD and I both want to thank the team and fans for the class and respect they showed after the game while our school song was played.

The Panthers were missing one of their brothers tonight on the field. I don't know what was harder for me to see....the faces of the senior's moms after the game tonight or the look on Mrs. Kociuba's face last night. You had a great season guys and played your hearts out every down of every game. You have every reason to be proud of yourselves and your brothers.

Lastly, I need to say......

GO MEAN GREEN!!! Win the title for Region IV.

Classy post and I expected nothing less from you LHPM :) :clap: The Panthers had another great season and it looks like they will continue to do so for the next couple of years, I have a feeling we'll meet up again in the future :)

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2005, 03:20 AM
Darn it! I almost forgot. It was really nice to see all of you again, and to meet several new folks. I'll post pictures of the flag signing and M&G tomorrow.

LH OffseasonVet
12-03-2005, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

The Panthers were missing one of their brothers tonight on the field. I don't know what was harder for me to see....the faces of the senior's moms after the game tonight or the look on Mrs. Kociuba's face last night.

I thought about Casey when I realized I wouldn't be able to come to the game this week, I didn't get to see what turned out to be LH's final game... but Casey didn't get to finish his season, my heart goes out to him for facing that kinda disappointment. Those guys have pushed through alot of obstacles, and I'm awful proud of 'em for finishing the way they did and as they have every year.

Gobblers:
Congrats on the win. I'm not happy to see my hometown lose, but I am glad it was to the classy team and town that I know Cuero is. I hope we've gained a few Gobbler fans to join the Burnet, Jasper, Wimberley, and Port Isabel fans I mentioned earlier.

LHMom
12-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Well folks, I am officially no longer a LH "football" mom.

To the '05 LH Panther football team - most of whom will probably never read this: You came up a litte short of your dream, but I am still SO proud of each of you. Seniors - you led this team through a year plagued with injuries. Thomas' broken leg, Casey missing the first game - and then the last, Aaron out for 5 weeks with a torn ACL, but playing anyway in the last 6 games, Matt out for the Wimberley game, Hunter out for 2 weeks of the playoffs... It was a difficult season and you all worked so to hard to get this far.

I am proud to have many of you in my home week after week following the games. You have given my husband and I countless memories. We are so proud of you.

Let me add something else - when you "walked" on to the field last night as a team, instead of running, so that Casey could be with you was an amazing display of brotherhood and class.

And to #44 - if you read this. You showed amazing courage to play with a torn ACL and finish out your senior season. I am so proud of you on and off the field.

Congrats to the entire team on another very successful year. Remember the good times. Do not look down - You have a great deal to be proud of.

Love,
LHMom

olddawggreen
12-03-2005, 07:13 PM
olddawggreen,

There is only one game of the year that a lot of us Bulldogs don't support the Panthers. Congratulations to the boys. Its been a great ride! Time to start getting ready for next year. The Panthers will continue to be successful as long as they remain in 3A, and we will continue to support them. :)

Now its time to get behind the Cuero Gobblers, they are an outstanding program and will represent Region V very well. Take it all the way Gobblers!

Chris Hart
12-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
There is only one game of the year that a lot of us Bulldogs don't support the Panthers. Congratulations to the boys. Its been a great ride! Time to start getting ready for next year. The Panthers will continue to be successful as long as they remain in 3A, and we will continue to support them. :)

Now its time to get behind the Cuero Gobblers, they are an outstanding program and will represent Region V very well. Take it all the way Gobblers! Ditto that ODG! Great Season Panthers! we're proud to have you as our neighbors, Way to go!

And yes, I too am pulling for Reg IV's own Cuero to win div II, and Wimberley to win Div I and bring both trophies to Reg IV.

44INAROW
12-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
Ditto that ODG! Great Season Panthers! we're proud to have you as our neighbors, Way to go!

And yes, I too am pulling for Reg IV's own Cuero to win div II, and Wimberley to win Div I and bring both trophies to Reg IV.

AMEN Chris and Olddoggreen...... Now we're just one big happy family in Reg IV :)

GO MEAN GREEN and GO TEXANS :clap: :clap:

spiveyrat
12-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I was pulling for you guys. Nothing against Cuero, but after last years battle with LH I have a great deal of admiration for their team.

I agree! Great season LH! :clap:

hata_hurta06
12-05-2005, 09:33 AM
:clap: :clap:

briefcase
12-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Great season Liberty Hill! You played your hearts out. Good luck to you guys in the future, you should be tough for the next few years.

89JDAWG
12-05-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen

ditto I thought this would be yall's year. with all the things we hear about cuero I wish jasper would still be there to face them. maybe next year.

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
ditto I thought this would be yall's year. with all the things we hear about cuero I wish jasper would still be there to face them. maybe next year.

We're still trying to find a game for Week 2 next year.. :)

LHPM _ do you think you'll be heading to SA Saturday?

gobblergolf
12-05-2005, 11:53 AM
where are the meet&greet pics gonna be posted at?

44INAROW
12-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by gobblergolf
where are the meet&greet pics gonna be posted at?

look up at the top of the board on the "sticky threads"

ps look at you go with those signatures.. :D M&G PIC (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32752)

District303aPastPlayer
12-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Congrats to a Liberty Hill team that played every down out, and who gave all they had and then some. I was very impressed with the way they played against Cuero. That #20, i believe... a RB that broke some runs really caught my eye, and their entire team showed great unity during the game. I was thoroughly impressed and i have become a fan by watching one game. Next year, the Panthers make a deep run, and hopefully i will catch another game!

AP Panther Fan
12-05-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart

This would be a great thing, that's for sure! (I can see it happening...easily)

Liberty Hill Panthers....Congratulations on a wonderful season! Liberty Hill parents and fans, you have much to be proud of!

For the moms of seniors ... there are truly more exciting days to come and the great things are only beginning. Best of luck to you and your kids in the future!:)