PDA

View Full Version : I just had to ban another poster

sinton66
12-02-2005, 12:31 PM
for an inappropriate screen name. Folks, if you have friends joining up, please copy and paste the board rules into a word file and print it out for them to read before they register. We try diligently to keep inappropriate stuff from here, but sometimes it slips through. Please feel free to PM a mod if you notice something that shouldn't be here, or simply click on "report this post" where you find it. We appreciate your co-operation in our efforts.

whtfbplaya
12-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Roger!:clap:

sinton66
12-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Reason for bringing this up in this manner is that I ALWAYS hear "Well, it was approved initially, what's the problem now?". It isn't always noticed initially, that's the point I'm trying to make. When it IS noticed, it will be dealt with.

sinton66
12-02-2005, 01:48 PM
I have added a statement at the beginning of the rules section which says "Note: These rules apply to EVERY facet of 3ADownlow, usernames, signatures, posts, chatroom, pictures, links, EVERYTHING. If it's posted on 3ADownlow, these rules will be enforced.'

GreenMonster
12-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Tony, you are the MAN.

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I have added a statement at the beginning of the rules section which says "Note: These rules apply to EVERY facet of 3ADownlow, usernames, signatures, posts, chatroom, pictures, links, EVERYTHING. If it's posted on 3ADownlow, these rules will be enforced.' I think this post would go good with the theme music of the Lone Ranger..

sWaterislife
12-02-2005, 02:34 PM
or Dragnet