PDA

View Full Version : Guess im here watching 4a

injuredinmelee
12-02-2005, 11:12 AM
game this week. Aledo and Frienship. NOrmally I would cheer for Aledo since we play them but some Aledo guy during the Euless Trinty game last week at Texas stadium was runnign his mouth talking trash and whizzed me smooth off. He said some stuff to my brother too that I didnt hear and when my brother told me about it we went to look for him and couldnt find him anywhere as the Wylie fans had started pouring into the stadium.

THis game ought to be a good one. I thought Aledo looked a little bit down when we played them but apparently they have found their groove. This is Aledos 4th season in 4A and they have gone at least 3 rounds deep every year. Will Wylie have the same success when they go up?

NateDawg39
12-02-2005, 12:15 PM
I think id like to check this one our to...even if I prefer 3A, but it is still football.

football4life
12-02-2005, 12:31 PM
So is Wylie movin on up for sure???

pero chato
12-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by football4life

Nothing is for sure until February. Until then, it is all speculation.

3afan
12-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by football4life

:doh:

Adidas410s
12-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Yeah I may head over to this game if I stop playing poker some time this afternoon....otherwise I may have a marathon poker session on the day off! :D I'm just gonna sit on the home side regardless of who is on which side...

injuredinmelee
12-02-2005, 06:31 PM
I cant decide if I am gonna go or not. IF the freaking wind is still blowing I aint going anywhere.

LewP
12-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I cant decide if I am gonna go or not. IF the freaking wind is still blowing I aint going anywhere.

May as well stick around here and suffer with the rest of us..lol

VWG
12-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Good article in the FW Star Telegram today about Aledo's Junior Off. Tackle. 6'6" 300 lb.
Started last year as soph. at 6'2" and 270. Hate to have to buy his groceries.

injuredinmelee
12-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by LewP
May as well stick around here and suffer with the rest of us..lol

I forgot how bad friday night television sucks. So this is what it feels like... Our girls are in a basketball tourney and played this morning... no kids tonight... this cant get any worse.

LewP
12-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Well, they say misery loves company.....

I just tune in to my game on the net...and imagine I'm there...
I have to work tomorrow at 7:00 in Denton...too far for Midland.

injuredinmelee
12-02-2005, 07:21 PM
doesnt that website charge to listen to the sweetwater game?
I live in buffalo gap so im am not sure if I can tune it in here or not. What is the frequency?

Adidas410s
12-02-2005, 07:29 PM
I live in buffalo gap so im am not sure if I can tune it in here or not. What is the frequency?

so I guess you aren't going?

LewP
12-02-2005, 07:33 PM

Yes it's 5.00...www.kxox.net

I found a monahans site for free http://www.klboradio.com/