PDA

View Full Version : Important Question

Ranger Mom
12-02-2005, 11:03 AM
I had to have my computer worked on, and the tech took my AOL and Yahoo off my computer and told me they were part of the problem I was having.(I snuck AIM back on here).

Anyway....those were the 2 places I used to listen to the radio!

Is there another "online" site I can go to listen to music of my choice, ie, classic rock, country, gospel...maybe even some Christmas music?

My radio sitting on my desk with paper clip antennae just isn't cutting it for me!

Thanks is advance!:kiss:

GS#17
12-02-2005, 11:05 AM
If you have Windows Media, you can tune in some good radio stations.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Really??

I do have that....lemme check it out!

Thanks!

Ranger05
12-02-2005, 11:07 AM
go to yahoo.com click on music and then that should take u to this program called launch and just use your yahoo ID and u will be able to listen to pretty much whatever music u want too

lepfan
12-02-2005, 11:09 AM
the yahoo radio thingy really messed our computer up at home....

lepfan
12-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger05
go to yahoo.com click on music and then that should take u to this program called launch and just use your yahoo ID and u will be able to listen to pretty much whatever music u want too

I was just asking my daughter how she did it....those were her instructions

Ranger05
12-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
the yahoo radio thingy really messed our computer up at home.... the yahoo radio thing doesnt work on my yahoo messenger it just seems to mess things up but i have never had a problem with just using launch

CHS_Grad '85
12-02-2005, 11:14 AM
www.live365.com

It has some radio stations but it's mostly internet radio... I like it...

44INAROW
12-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I had to have my computer worked on, and the tech took my AOL and Yahoo off my computer and told me they were part of the problem I was having.(I snuck AIM back on here).

Anyway....those were the 2 places I used to listen to the radio!

Is there another "online" site I can go to listen to music of my choice, ie, classic rock, country, gospel...maybe even some Christmas music?

My radio sitting on my desk with paper clip antennae just isn't cutting it for me!

Thanks is advance!:kiss:

Yahoo ToolBar really messed up my OS at the office.......... - I snuck AOL back on just to listen to the XM Radio :D