PDA

View Full Version : UT football Fans Only!

PhiI C
12-02-2005, 12:04 AM
We will soon be playing one more game Saturday to earn our right to a shot at the National Championship. We must support our team as best we can. Those in Austin and Houston if you see anyone on the team offer them encouragement. We must be positive. Eliminate all negativity. Those that go to the game cheer loudly for the Horns and really give us the home field advantage even though we are the "visiting" team. Remember we can win but we must also be cautious, careful and focused as well as facing the future with confidence. We have come too far and we must encourage the team. I can't be at the game but I have been riding around Sinton with my UT car flag on my truck. We can win this game but we must stay focused and keep our composure. We have gone too far and worked too hard this year. The Horns can do it! Stay positive! Go Horns! Fight and Win! Beat Colorado!

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

Adidas410s
12-02-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
We will soon be playing one more game Saturday to earn our right to a shot at the National Championship. We must support our team as best we can. Those in Austin and Houston if you see anyone on the team offer them encouragement. We must be positive. Eliminate all negativity. Those that go to the game cheer loudly for the Horns and really give us the home field advantage even though we are the "visiting" team. Remember we can win but we must also be cautious, careful and focused as well as facing the future with confidence. We have come too far and we must encourage the team. I can't be at the game but I have been riding around Sinton with my UT car flag on my truck. We can win this game but we must stay focused and keep our composure. We have gone too far and worked too hard this year. The Horns can do it! Stay positive! Go Horns! Fight and Win! Beat Colorado!

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

the post...as expected...the audio link...awesome!!! :clap:

Phil C
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Stay focused! You must be cautious and careful but also confident in facing the future. Above all you must keep your composure!

mustangsince87
12-02-2005, 10:34 AM
colorado beat the horns!!

Old Tiger
12-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
colorado beat the horns!! You should be ROM'ed for this post!

mustangsince87
12-02-2005, 10:37 AM
y? i dont like the horns therefor i dont want them to win

Old Tiger
12-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm just kidding, who's your team?

injuredinmelee
12-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
y? i dont like the horns therefor i dont want them to win

Wheres my belt???

mustangsince87
12-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'm just kidding, who's your team?

TCU HORNED FROGS!!!

mustangsince87
12-02-2005, 12:05 PM
id like to see u try

Old Tiger
12-02-2005, 12:07 PM
I'll give it to them Horny frogs...I knew Texas was supposed to beat them Sooners but didn't know it was Texas Christian too