View Full Version : Mac Championship

whtfbplaya
12-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Wow awsome game!

sahen
12-01-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
Wow awsome game!
that should be the game of the year so far...unfortunately not many people were watching it....i cant believe that the sick guy came in and scored teh game winning touchdown...amazing!

Old Tiger
12-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Yes it was...story bok ending and congratulations to Akron on making their 1st appearance in a bowl since they became a D-1 school

whtfbplaya
12-01-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by sahen
that should be the game of the year so far...unfortunately not many people were watching it....i cant believe that the sick guy came in and scored teh game winning touchdown...amazing!

No kidding how does he get deep with 10 sec left, thats what gives coaches heart failure. They were kinda asking for it with the cover 3 look though they decoyed the free safety just enough to get over the top.

sahen
12-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
No kidding how does he get deep with 10 sec left, thats what gives coaches heart failure. They were kinda asking for it with the cover 3 look though they decoyed the free safety just enough to get over the top.
i dunno what the free safety was thinkin, i mean he had to see the best receiver who had been out the whole game get off the bench and come out there...sure it could be a decoy but still you have to cover him, and if you watch the replay he came up about 3 or 4 yards and gave the tightend a shoulder and then realized what happened and tried to get back, of course it was too late once that happened....maybe he underestimated the receivers speed and thought he had time to hit the tightend before the receiever ran by him...doesnt matter though, it was a great game, glad i watched it and glad ihave 2 TVs, the other one was on Kansas getting beat by Nevada in Lawerence, in basketball....