PDA

View Full Version : Got a little rumor i heard.....

AggieJohn
12-01-2005, 07:37 PM
apparently reggie was cleared to play by the medical staff the day before the game, however he missed a couple of team meetings and was late to much of them the week leading up to it which forced fran to bench him

lepfan
12-01-2005, 07:44 PM
...I heard he was waiting for the NFL combine

KTJ
12-01-2005, 07:49 PM
I heard he was just scared of going 0-4 against Texas.

:D

Adidas410s
12-01-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
I heard he was just scared of going 0-4 against Texas.

:D

I guess that is why they held Benson out his freshman year against BlowU...so he wouldn't be 0-4 against them!

KTJ
12-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I guess that is why they held Benson out his freshman year against BlowU...so he wouldn't be 0-4 against them!

You're right.

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
apparently reggie was cleared to play by the medical staff the day before the game, however he missed a couple of team meetings and was late to much of them the week leading up to it which forced fran to bench him

THAT right there is why Coach Fran is awesome! No one is too special not to follow the team rules.

whtfbplaya
12-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by LewP
THAT right there is why Coach Fran is awesome! No one is too special not to follow the team rules.

Please tell me your joking.:doh: :hand: :mad: :confused: :hand: :flamingma :thinking:

3afan
12-01-2005, 09:59 PM
who cares ... reggie is insignificant now. his time has come and gone.

LewP
12-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
Please tell me your joking.:doh: :hand: :mad: :confused: :hand: :flamingma :thinking:
No, actually I'm not.

Look, Coach Fran has taken his share of grief. I'm pretty certain the Aggie Alums have a full accountablility on Coach Fran. I'm saying the Coach is a good Coach. It's easy to kick a guy when he's down. I don't think all of College Station is ready to pile on. You'll see. It's very easy to misjudge his program.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
12-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Also heard the same during the game, Reggie did not show up for a team meeting, I wish Fran would have benched him earlier in the season and let the freshmen from Burnett play. If so they might have won a few more games.

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by LewP
No, actually I'm not.

Look, Coach Fran has taken his share of grief. I'm pretty certain the Aggie Alums have a full accountablility on Coach Fran. I'm saying the Coach is a good Coach. It's easy to kick a guy when he's down. I don't think all of College Station is ready to pile on. You'll see. It's very easy to misjudge his program.

I totally agree with you. A lot of people are forgetting that he was considered a hero after going 7-5 last year. This is simply a period of rough times. I trust frans and feel like things will be moving very shortly. I think he is a good coach, he finally showed intensity during the UT game. When the Extra point was fumbled, he got really pissed and started yelling. I was happy to see that. I give fran another two years. Then lets look and see what has, or has not, been accomplished.

Adidas410s
12-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
This is simply a period of rough times. I trust frans and feel like things will be moving very shortly.

Yeah...either the stuff in his house or the number of wins that the Aggies have next year...

sinton66
12-01-2005, 11:38 PM
I wish Fran would have benched him earlier in the season and let the freshmen from Burnett play.

It's Burn-it, durnit. BURNET.:D

LewP
12-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Man that's a sharp looking sig....wish I had one :)

raider red 2000
12-02-2005, 09:03 AM
i heard that he was cleared.
He missed meetings
He said he wasnt going to play. didnt want to ruin his NFL chances
He was voted off of the team by his teammates.

this is what i heard....should not be taken as gospel.
I heard it early in the week, but chose not to post it...i dont wanna be seen as an aggie basher.

3afan
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
LOL ...i don't think teams vote their own teammates off rosters ...

what position does RM think he'll play in the NFL? certainly not QB ...

UPanIN
12-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
what position does RM think he'll play in the NFL? certainly not QB ...

Position: Take the money and run son!:thinking:

Johnnypaycheck
12-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Reggie McNeal = OVERRATED

briefcase
12-02-2005, 11:36 AM
It's burn-it darn-it, learn it!

olddawggreen
12-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by sinton66

Thanks, sinton66, couldn't have said it better myself. :D

whtfbplaya
12-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
LOL ...i don't think teams vote their own teammates off rosters ...

I don't see the humor in this and you are kidding yourself if you don't think that it happens.