PDA

View Full Version : i'm jealous

lostaussie
12-01-2005, 06:29 PM
i'm jealous of the newbies making deep runs in the playoffs. congrats to the canton's, and monahan's of the texas football world. i remember the first deep playoff run we had in 1981 and how exciting it was. enjoy the ride, for some it will be over soon.

i'm jealous of the old timers. the teams that seem to be playing at this time year in and year out. i know what pride is in the communities of cuero, liberty hill, and gainesville, among others. this is the time of year you expect to be playing football and once again you are.

but mostly, i'm jealous because...........because we are not having the same fun that the teams still playing are having. good luck to EVERYONE. i have no loyalties. i'm not for anybody. that being said, i'm not against anyone either!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. i know i didn't mention everyone that is still playing, but i'm jealous of you too.

NateDawg39
12-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Just think of the memories you have from when you were playin. Yeah I got a little jealous to when Decatur was knocked out.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 07:37 PM
I've been jealous for 3 years now.

After our deep run in 2002 we have been one and done every year since then!

I guess I can look at it like we make the playoffs those 3 years though!:)

lostaussie
12-01-2005, 09:05 PM
i really like to see the new names. it is really good for the communities that have not had the experience. it's how you build programs. one step at a time.........

BIFF
12-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Hutto!!!!!

lostaussie
12-01-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by BIFF
Hutto!!!!! certainly. one i left out. :clap:

Matthew328
12-01-2005, 11:43 PM
I wouldn't call Monahans a newbie though

lostaussie
12-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I wouldn't call Monahans a newbie though They just were not a team i remembered going this deep. certainly meant no disrespect to monahans program. maybe someone from monahans can give me a little history of the program.

lostaussie
12-02-2005, 08:18 PM
well, i'm really jealous now. everyone is at a game and i'm here at home. play hard everybody..........guess no one can hear me:D