PDA

View Full Version : S'water/Monahans, can Snyder be the key?

LewP
12-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Well, since eveything has pretty much been said about the best game in the state Friday, I'm wondering what a true Snyder fan's take is on this game? Snyder played both teams. Just curious on their take. And be honest! LOL

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Monahans by 10, why? because I dont believe Sweetwater is playing that good right now.
Snyder Played Monahans, Sweetwater, and Wylie. Im going to tell you that the consensus in Snyder is that Wylie is better than Sweetwater and Monahans. .... Monahans is better than Sweetwater im most peoples oppinion and players oppinion in Snyder. Snyder feels that they blew it against Monahans and let that one get away. Monahans is a great team no doubt though.
So Most people assosiated with Snyder Football would rank the teams
Wylie
Monahans
Sweetwater.

Even though Snyder beat Wylie and lost to the other two.

Carrillo is not 100% this game and is banged up.
Monahans is 2-0 at Grande
Monahans has no memory hanging over them of a haunting loss of a year ago to probably THE team they hate to lose to the worst.
The Monahans Kicker will go out there and kick with no bad memorys of THE MISSED KICK in his head....
Advantage to Monahans

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

The Monahans Kicker will go out there and kick with no bad memorys of THE MISSED KICK in his head....
Advantage to Monahans

Speaking of the Monahans kicker....I just found at last night that he is the nephew of my sister's boyfriend/fiance (not sure where that stands).....heck, he's almost a relative!!:D :D

smustangs
12-01-2005, 05:50 PM
first off its worst and second i think parker over came that memory last week when he hit the kick in the exact same situation

keenoace
12-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Monahans by 7.

Monahans had more weapons than expected. Monahans could not only run the ball very well, they could also throw. They have a big front and a very good defense. Sweetwater well, has #3. So basically it's Monahans vs. #3 Friday @ 7:30 in Midland Grande Stadium. Monahans filled up the home side to it's capacity against Snyder. So you have lots of fan support. Sweetwater can also pack it in. Both teams have fought tooth and nail to get here and in every round has been close. So it is going to be who makes the first mistake or who ever has the ball last. So it's going to be a great atmosphere from both towns. Good Luck to both.

keenoace
12-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
first off its worst and second i think parker over came that memory last week when he hit the kick in the exact same situation

Well congratulations!!!:thumbsup: I knew he could do it. But it's not Snyder.

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 05:56 PM
first off its worst and second i think parker over came that memory last week when he hit the kick in the exact same situation #1 If im not mistaken the thread was directed at Sweetwater fans.
#2 He may have overcome that memory. Im not talking about some kick in the past. Im talking about A Kick in the Regional FINAL.

its_n_ D_water
12-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Thankx Lew for giving the snyder posters something to talk about..maybe they will stay off the monahans - sweetwater threads.....lol......

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by its_n_ D_water
Thankx Lew for giving the snyder posters something to talk about..maybe they will stay off the monahans - sweetwater threads.....lol...... aw now thats not nice. I promise not to say that to you next week .. OK..:clap:

keenoace
12-01-2005, 06:00 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen of the 3A Downlow Committee, the board has officially purchased a spell checker. It's about time!!! I was tired of reading all those miss-spelled words from past Sweetwater posts. Must be friends with Bubba Joe.

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
Ladies and Gentlemen of the 3A Downlow Committee, the board has officially purchased a spell checker. It's about time. I was tired of reading all those miss-spelled word from past Sweetwater posts. Must be friends with Buibba Joe. I guess if you cant find anything wrong with a post the next best thing to do to it is blast its gramar.:thumbsup:

smustangs
12-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Well congratulations!!! I knew he could do it. But it's not Snyder.

i no its not never said it was and too bad it wont be this year either because some one is playing round ball

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 06:05 PM

i no its not never said it was and too bad it wont be this year either because some one is playing round ball I hope somebody from Sweetwaters FB team can play round ball next week becuase after watching the mustangs today get slapped by LAMESA , they sure need help. but monday is just around the corner.

smustangs
12-01-2005, 06:06 PM
that was just in fun but the parker comment was serious i believe he over came the "kick" last week

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 06:07 PM
that was just in fun but the parker comment was serious i believe he over came the "kick" last week I wouldnt even take a chance on jinxing it by talking about it If I were you.... Im superstitious about some things..

keenoace
12-01-2005, 06:07 PM

i no its not never said it was and too bad it wont be this year either because some one is playing round ball

Well the past couple of Playoffs runs that you guys have had you ought to be right on track to be hitting the hard wood about this time. Uh-O it's the 4th round. Sweetwater exit stage left.

smustangs
12-01-2005, 06:09 PM
i cant argue that point

Pmoney
12-01-2005, 06:10 PM
well...somebody will be playing roundball next week and it won't be Monahans.....Monahans wins this one by 14 too many offensive power and a defense to back them up....Sweetwater has many offensive power but not a good enough d to stop Monahans

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 06:12 PM
Sweetwater by 21.
Why? Because every Snyder post I have read that says otherwise, was written by a complete moron!
That's why!!!

Pmoney
12-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Sweetwater by 21.
Why? Because every Snyder post I have read that says otherwise, was written by a complete moron!
That's why!!!
o so we are a complete morons because we are going against ur team is that it?

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
o so we are a complete morons because we are going against ur team is that it?
No. I'm sure you were a complete moron long befor you picked against the Mustangs!

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 06:15 PM
Sweetwater by 21.
That's why!!! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! I think I will Go cut my wrists!:weeping: :weeping:
Naaaa! I think I will just Remember Its Mind over Matter.. I dont Mind because STANG RED doesnt matter! BWAAAHAHAHAAHA!

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Monahans by 10, why? because I dont believe Sweetwater is playing that good right now.
Snyder Played Monahans, Sweetwater, and Wylie. Im going to tell you that the consensus in Snyder is that Wylie is better than Sweetwater and Monahans. .... Monahans is better than Sweetwater im most peoples oppinion and players oppinion in Snyder. Snyder feels that they blew it against Monahans and let that one get away. Monahans is a great team no doubt though.
Wylie
Monahans
Sweetwater.

Even though Snyder beat Wylie and lost to the other two.

Carrillo is not 100% this game and is banged up.
Monahans is 2-0 at Grande
Monahans has no memory hanging over them of a haunting loss of a year ago to probably THE team they hate to lose to the worst.
Advantage to Monahans I will go with this post and see how close it is to truth... only 27 hours to go......

keenoace
12-01-2005, 06:17 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! I think I will Go cut my wrists!:weeping: :weeping:
Naaaa! I think I will just Remember Its Mind over Matter.. I dont Mind because STANG RED doesnt matter! BWAAAHAHAHAAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pmoney
12-01-2005, 06:20 PM
No. I'm sure you were a complete moron long befor you picked against the Mustangs!
no...you just don't know how to take critiscim to your team...live w/ it Monahans will still be playing football nextweek not sweetwater

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 06:21 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! I think I will Go cut my wrists!:weeping: :weeping:
Do you need to borrow a sharp knife?
I'm sure your mommy doesnt normally let you play with sharp utensils does she?
Yea, she probably does, come to think if it.

TigerPride
12-01-2005, 06:22 PM
I feel like sweetwater can pull it off, only if they keep it close going into the 4th quarter.If they let monahans go up by 2 touchdowns it's over, this aint the same kinda team they played last week.

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 06:23 PM
no...you just don't know how to take critiscim to your team...live w/ it Monahans will still be playing football nextweek not sweetwater No I dont think it critisicim at all.. The question was to the Snyder posters on an oppinion of the matchup.. I dont have a Dog in this fight.... I think Monahans will win bu 10+

keenoace
12-01-2005, 06:24 PM

Thank You STANG RED everyone is now DUMBER for reading your post.

Pmoney
12-01-2005, 06:25 PM
Thank You STANG RED everyone is now DUMBER for reading your post.
haha:clap:

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
no...you just don't know how to take critiscim to your team...live w/ it Monahans will still be playing football nextweek not sweetwater
No, the points you make in your analysis, simply show your ignorence in your criticisms.

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Yea, she probably does, come to think if it. WHO FARTED???:eyetwitch :eyetwitch :eyetwitch

Pmoney
12-01-2005, 06:29 PM
No, the points you make in your analysis, simply show your ignorence in your criticisms.
how....Monahans has many offensive powers and a good defensive...many will agree w/ me....Sweetwater has many offensive powers(also many will agree), and Sweetwater doesn't have a good enough d to stop Monahans offense(some will agree and disagree)

keenoace
WHO FARTED???:eyetwitch :eyetwitch :eyetwitch
Yeah, STANG RED's post do stink. I think something crawled up in him and died. Well come to think of it.... all horses stink.

LewP
#1 If im not mistaken the thread was directed at Sweetwater fans.
#2 He may have overcome that memory. Im not talking about some kick in the past. Im talking about A Kick in the Regional FINAL.
Actually Magic, I was looking for the 3rd opinion..in Snyder. I pretty much know what S'water and Monahans fans would say. Sorry I wasn't more clear about it.

smustangs
12-01-2005, 06:33 PM
why is Snyder not supporting there dist. Swater pulled for Snyder last year and wylie. Sweetwater was upset Snyder got beat our dist. wanted two state champs. So lets support our dist.

LewP
12-01-2005, 06:34 PM
No I dont think it critisicim at all.. The question was to the Snyder posters on an oppinion of the matchup.. I dont have a Dog in this fight.... I think Monahans will win bu 10+

You are correct Magic....the thread was for the Snyder opinion....sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Pmoney
12-01-2005, 06:34 PM
i support my district.....i just think Monahans would win but Stang Red made me angry lol:D

TigerPride
12-01-2005, 06:35 PM
If you go back and read some of stang red posts, you want ever give this so called football fan your time . He has no idea what he is talkin about. He make sweetwater look bad, please stop for your towns sake

TigerPride
12-01-2005, 06:37 PM

hahahaha

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Sorry Lew. I shouldnt have jumped in here.
I just like to stir em up every now and then.

LewP
12-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Let me just say....

If Snyder were in this game, I sincerely would be supporting Snyder.

The reason I asked the question of the Snyder fan was to see how much "loyalty" there was in district 3-4A.

Honestly, we all have opinions. I recognize that. But I can honestly tell you (and I have proof to back this statement up) when Snyder played Monahans, I was rooting for Snyder. I see now that our brothers and sisters in Snyder will not cut us the same deal. That's too bad. I thought we were making progress in support of one another. In a time of economic crunches in all of west Texas, I would have thought that Snyder would identify more with Sweetwater than Monahans. Perhaps not.

All I can say is good luck Snyder. You have lost a fan from Sweetwater whom I thought I could count on.

TigerPride
12-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Let me just say....

The reason I asked the question of the Snyder fan was to see how much "loyalty" there was in district 3-4A.

Honestly, we all have opinions. I recognize that. But I can honestly tell you (and I have proof to back this statement up) when Snyder played Monahans, I was rooting for Snyder. I see now that our brothers and sisters in Snyder will not cut us the same deal. That's too bad. I thought we were making progress in support of one another. In a time of economic crunches in all of west Texas, I would have thought that Snyder would identify more with Sweetwater than Monahans. Perhaps not.

All I can say is good luck Snyder. You have lost a fan from Sweetwater whom I thought I could count on.

look at the stuff sweetwater folks post(not all of them)even you have to admit it's dumb.the post from stang red is prime example.Who all from snyder is going to the game?I'll be there on sweetwater side wearing my tiger shirt.

mustang04
12-01-2005, 06:50 PM
same here.....this goes to show the difference between s'water and snyder....u cant even wear red there w/ out getting hell

but when sweetwater was knocked out, i cheered for snyder against gilmer, but i think it just chews on snyder's a** SOOOOO freaking bad that they got out first round and s'water is still playing that they refuse to cheer for s'water...its ok, if s'water does lose, it'll go down in the books just like every other season, and just about like every other season, sweetwater was better than snyder

good luck in bball snyder, give my regards to the girls

don get me wrong....SOME snyder posters are the only ones keeping from from completely losing respect for snyder

its_n_ D_water
12-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
same here.....this goes to show the difference between s'water and snyder....u cant even wear red there w/ out getting hell

but when sweetwater was knocked out, i cheered for snyder against gilmer, but i think it just chews on snyder's a** SOOOOO freaking bad that they got out first round and s'water is still playing that they refuse to cheer for s'water...its ok, if s'water does lose, it'll go down in the books just like every other season, and just about like every other season, sweetwater was better than snyder

good luck in bball snyder, give my regards to the girls

don get me wrong....SOME snyder posters are the only ones keeping from from completely losing respect for snyder
I believe your right 04

keenoace
12-01-2005, 06:59 PM
This is soo retarded. Someone from Snyder that doesn't pull for Sweetwater is chastized. I am sure there was a few Sweetwater people pulling for Gilmer when Snyder played. Everyone from Snyder doesn't have to root for Sweetwater. It was your choice to pull for Snyder in the playoffs.

mustang04
12-01-2005, 07:02 PM
This is soo retarded. Someone from Snyder that doesn't pull for Sweetwater is chastized. I am sure there was a few Sweetwater people pulling for Gilmer when Snyder played. Everyone from Snyder doesn't have to root for Sweetwater. It was your choice to pull for Snyder in the playoffs.
u know...as a community, i think that well over 75% if not more of sweetwater was rooting for snyder

im not chastizing, just stating that thru blackies and pmoney's posts, i can see how mad they are that they arent playing...must i really bring up all the HYPE the two were builing up for snyder at the beginning of the season??

TigerPride
12-01-2005, 07:11 PM
u know...as a community, i think that well over 75% if not more of sweetwater was rooting for snyder

im not chastizing, just stating that thru blackies and pmoney's posts, i can see how mad they are that they arent playing...must i really bring up all the HYPE the two were builing up for snyder at the beginning of the season??

speaking of next season, do you know if there gonna give the cunnings kid a shot at qb, if not who well they use?

mustang04
12-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
speaking of next season, do you know if there gonna give the cunnings kid a shot at qb, if not who well they use?
he'll be the QB i suspect, really great QB, really fast and it clicks well having him in the backfield w/ banyard and green, plus cunnings has his head on straight, he doesnt lose his cool and he's really easy-going, i see him making an impact next year

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Well Reggie, the mustangs have Witchy Woman 100% in their corner.....NUFF SAID!!;)

mustang04
12-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well Reggie, the mustangs have Witchy Woman 100% in their corner.....NUFF SAID!!;)

and like i said..she's one of the "few" keeping me from tossing out all respect for snyder

shes all about 4-3A football BABY!!!!!

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 07:28 PM
he'll be the QB i suspect, really great QB, really fast and it clicks well having him in the backfield w/ banyard and green, plus cunnings has his head on straight, he doesnt lose his cool and he's really easy-going, i see him making an impact next year
You may be right 04, but I hear the Hulcey kid that was the qb for the jv was very good too. I never saw him play, but I have talked to many that think he will be the qb next season.
He just moved back to Sweetwater after being away for a couple of years, so he was not elegible for varsity this year.
Supposedly, he has a better arm than Duone. But then again, if we dont throw the ball, it wont matter.
He's supposed to be quick as lightning also.

x24_Veronica
12-01-2005, 07:33 PM

Wylie
Monahans
Sweetwater.

Most people associated with Snyder, what about the others???:o

GO RED GO

Snyder_TigerFan
12-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Well, as I've said before in another post, I'm supporting Sweetwater and think they can get the victory. If they can play like they did early in the season, then there's no question in my mind. I don't think their defense is getting enough credit. When Sweetwater played Snyder, they were in the backfield more often than not. The Sweetwater defense was the key to that victory.

I said before the season started that I thought Sweetwater, because of their speed and young team last year, was going to be a force to be reckoned with. I'm sticking to that.

Good luck Sweetwater. Make a statement for 4-3A.

smustangs
12-01-2005, 08:08 PM
thanks for the support

mustang04
12-01-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Well, as I've said before in another post, I'm supporting Sweetwater and think they can get the victory. If they can play like they did early in the season, then there's no question in my mind. I don't think their defense is getting enough credit. When Sweetwater played Snyder, they were in the backfield more often than not. The Sweetwater defense was the key to that victory.

I said before the season started that I thought Sweetwater, because of their speed and young team last year, was going to be a force to be reckoned with. I'm sticking to that.

u are the other poster that makes me still respect snyder...you, witchy woman, and tiger pride

keenoace
12-01-2005, 08:13 PM
and like i said..she's one of the "few" keeping me from tossing out all respect for snyder

shes all about 4-3A football BABY!!!!!
REPECT:eek: You have respect for Snyder. Thanks, but I really didn't think anyone from Sweetwater had any respect for Snyder. Isn't it like a law there to showany kind of support,for Snyder much less respect.LOL J/K. It really doesn't matter who wins I am going to pull for Monahans, since it's kinda like the Cindarella team still in it.

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:07 PM
REPECT:eek: You have respect for Snyder. Thanks, but I really didn't think anyone from Sweetwater had any respect for Snyder. Isn't it like a law there to showany kind of support,for Snyder much less respect.LOL J/K. It really doesn't matter who wins I am going to pull for Monahans, since it's kinda like the Cindarella team still in it.
Good lucjk with all that...so I guess when we beat Monahans, it will be X 2...since alot of Snyder was pulling for Monahans anyway. Thanks for playing.

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 09:10 PM
u are the other poster that makes me still respect snyder...you, witchy woman, and tiger pride
Man, 04 is going to make me change my sig. First I'm a "foolish adult" and now I'm not even on his respected list.:D :D Just kidding 04. But seriously.
Growing up and graduating from Sweetwater I was a very loyal Mustang fan. After moving due to my family relocating to Sny,marrying a Snyder girl, and making my living in Snyder, I have now lived longer in Snyder. My son also is in the Snyder school system so I support Snyder first in sports. I was on the Snyder side in Big Springs and went to the Gilmer game as well. That being said, since Snyder is no longer playing I will continue to support Sweetwater in their run. Should they win as I hope they do, I will be unable to attend next week, but if they make it to the state finals I will make that trip as well. Men like Paratrooper, Vet93, WW's son and so many other have served or now serving OUR country to give me that right. If anyone has a problem with that or wants to call be a bandwagon jumper then so be it. I will also be wearing a red shirt at the game and should I come up with a red hat I will wear that too. Sorry if this was long and wordy, but it was something that I thought needed to be said.

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:15 PM

Thank You Snyder_Tiger Fan...we appreciate it.

Tweeder215
12-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Man, 04 is going to make me change my sig. First I'm a "foolish adult" and now I'm not even on his respected list.:D :D Just kidding 04. But seriously.
Growing up and graduating from Sweetwater I was a very loyal Mustang fan. After moving due to my family relocating to Sny,marrying a Snyder girl, and making my living in Snyder, I have now lived longer in Snyder. My son also is in the Snyder school system so I support Snyder first in sports. I was on the Snyder side in Big Springs and went to the Gilmer game as well. That being said, since Snyder is no longer playing I will continue to support Sweetwater in their run. Should they win as I hope they do, I will be unable to attend next week, but if they make it to the state finals I will make that trip as well. Men like Paratrooper, Vet93, WW's son and so many other have served or now serving OUR country to give me that right. If anyone has a problem with that or wants to call be a bandwagon jumper then so be it. I will also be wearing a red shirt at the game and should I come up with a red hat I will wear that too. Sorry if this was long and wordy, but it was something that I thought needed to be said.

Amen, If the shoe were on the other foot I would be supporting Snyder and (just as I am now) would be getting ready to watch the two of us go head to head next year.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 09:16 PM

You are my hero!!:D

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:19 PM

Keenoace...You make broad statements that are inclusive about "everyone" from Sweetwater. That's a dangerous way to think about a certain set of people. What will happen is you shut out the possibility of anyone, repeat anyone ever having reapect for your town.

It's fortunate I don't feel the same way about "everyone" from Snyder. I guess that means I am more fortunate than you, because I do have friends in Snyder. Thanks for playing this round of "Show your a**"

lobo12
12-01-2005, 09:20 PM
maybe snyder wants monahans to win because thats who beat them in the playoffs, and they want them to do good to make them look better

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by lobo12
maybe snyder wants monahans to win because thats who beat them in the playoffs, and they want them to do good to make them look better

That's a very logical way to look at it Lobo....

jmcgee
12-01-2005, 09:26 PM
maybe snyder wants monahans to win because thats who beat them in the playoffs, and they want them to do good to make them look better That is irrelavent because we also beat snyder so that scenerio goes both ways. Maybe snyder wants monahans to win cause they hate our guts.

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 09:29 PM

Hmmmm....maybe that's why I am having such a hard time....both of those teams beat us in back to back games!!

lobo12
12-01-2005, 09:32 PM
i mean monahans beat them in the playoffs, so your saying that isnt possibly it that they just hate your guts, sounds to me that the only thing you want to believe is that snyder doesnt like yall, no one from monahans is getting bent out of shape because ranger mom might go for sweetwater and we beat them in the regular season.... no one thinks that she hates monahans guts

I Bleed Red08
12-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
speaking of next season, do you know if there gonna give the cunnings kid a shot at qb, if not who well they use? They have a great kid named Thomas Holsey on the JV he would have played this year but he moved to here so he couldnt play. It will be Dwane Cunnings or Thomas Holsey next year as quarterback.

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
That is irrelavent because we also beat snyder so that scenerio goes both ways. Maybe snyder wants monahans to win cause they hate our guts.

Yo Snyder....watch this......

No JMcGee....I refuse to believe the entire town of Snyder hates our guts. What I do believe about Snyder was that loss to Monahans was soooo unbelieveable...(even to me) that Snyder can not face the true fact that even though the Tigers are a better team, that they are not going to be playing in the game this week. Think about it McGee...all pre-season, all season, even after the loss to Sweetwater, they truly believed they would be playing Sweetwater this very Friday...it's called "denial".

I think Lobo's thought was revealing in that Snyder knows it won't be there Friday, so the "substitute" Tiger is Monahans, the team to face Sweetwater.

jmcgee
12-01-2005, 09:34 PM
i mean monahans beat them in the playoffs, so your saying that isnt possibly it that they just hate your guts, sounds to me that the only thing you want to believe is that snyder doesnt like yall I'm just saying your idea goes both ways cause we have beat them too. I was just adding another Idea. Its not what I want to believe its just in some cases that is the reason.

jmcgee
12-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Yo Snyder....watch this......

No JMcGee....I refuse to believe the entire town of Snyder hates our guts. What I do believe about Snyder was that loss to Monahans was soooo unbelieveable...(even to me) that Snyder can not face the true fact that even though the Tigers are a better team, that they are not going to be playing in the game this week. Think about it McGee...all pre-season, all season, even after the loss to Sweetwater, they truly believed they would be playing Sweetwater this very Friday...it's called "denial".

I think Lobo's thought was revealing in that Snyder knows it won't be there Friday, so the "substitute" Tiger is Monahans, the team to face Sweetwater. Again that comes back to them hating us. If they cant do it they want someone else to do it.

lobo12
12-01-2005, 09:40 PM
you really sound paranoid like the town of snyder revolves around sweetwater and thats all they think about..........you know i think your right, in everything that snyder says and does, they are all out to get sweetwater.............and just so you know i dont have a bias toward snyder at all, if anyone im more partial to sweetwater

mrescape43
12-01-2005, 09:40 PM
Here is my take on the game.

Sweetwater by 7 points, maybe more.

The Mustangs were missing some quality players against us and we were only able to score 6 points.

The Loboes D had more holes in it. The Tigers scored 21 on them with speed not close to matching JB and SG, not to mention Carillo. I just feel there is too much speed for their D.
The OL will determine the outcome of this game.

Go Sweetwater!! Hope to see you'll in the Semi-Finals!

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Again that comes back to them hating us. If they cant do it they want someone else to do it.

Since you put it that way...that seems logical.....pretty cut-throat isn't it?

jmcgee
12-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Sure is.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-01-2005, 09:52 PM
he'll be the QB i suspect, really great QB, really fast and it clicks well having him in the backfield w/ banyard and green, plus cunnings has his head on straight, he doesnt lose his cool and he's really easy-going, i see him making an impact next year Don't forget about Thomas Holsey the jv QB.Hes going to give Cunnings a run for his money.And i for one did cheer for Snyder last year after Sweetwater got beat.Sometimes you have to put your pride aside and do whats right.Go Mustangs !!!!

LewP
12-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Don't forget about Thomas Holsey the jv QB.Hes going to give Cunnings a run for his money.And i for one did cheer for Snyder last year after Sweetwater got beat.Sometimes you have to put your pride aside and do whats right.Go Mustangs !!!!

Fan, you sound like an honorable man.....you must indeed live in Sweetwater.

S-WtrMustangFan
12-01-2005, 10:12 PM
All my life LewP.And a very Loud & Proud Mustang fan !!!!

LewP
12-01-2005, 11:08 PM
By the way, I found this post from LepFan on another thread. The title of the thread is, would A&M root for the Longhorns if the Longhorns are in the Rose Bowl...

Here is LepFan's response... I wonder if he/she is from Sweetwater too?
"I would think you would always root for a school from your home state...and then you should root for the team from your conference for the national championship (if a team from your conference is playing)....I am not a Longhorn fan by any means...but if they get a bid for the Rose Bowl...I will root for them to win..."

Wow, what a concept huh Snyder??

stangpride
12-01-2005, 11:18 PM
how....Monahans has many offensive powers and a good defensive...many will agree w/ me....Sweetwater has many offensive powers(also many will agree), and Sweetwater doesn't have a good enough d to stop Monahans offense(some will agree and disagree)

aight before u go to b-ball pract tomarrow remember how our "d" who wasnt full due to injury held yall to 6 how much di yall score against monahans not to mention bridgeport with 1 good player

Snyder_TigerFan
12-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Okay, I confused at the stance a few of you are taking. You think that since 2 or 3 Snyderites on here believe that Monahans is going to win, that the whole town of Snyder is rooting for Monahans? Do you ever think that it may not be a personal vendetta against Sweetwater, that maybe they actually think that Monahans is a better team? Don't make this all about Snyder hating Sweetwater or the fact that Monahans beat Snyder, and for that reason they should go on and win state. It might be the plain and simple fact that they think Monahans is a better team. You asked the question....you got an answer. Jeez.

Now, Go Sweetwater. Win. Represent 4-3a.

stangpride
12-01-2005, 11:33 PM
i mean monahans beat them in the playoffs, so your saying that isnt possibly it that they just hate your guts, sounds to me that the only thing you want to believe is that snyder doesnt like yall, no one from monahans is getting bent out of shape because ranger mom might go for sweetwater and we beat them in the regular season.... no one thinks that she hates monahans guts

the rangers didnt make shirts showing a steam roller rolling over yall and many others snyder hates us and they show no respect for the few that i have heard that doesnt show any disrespect im sorry but i cant respect a town that everyone you run in to when your wearing a sweetwater shirt yells out swettwater sucks no matter where you are

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 11:37 PM
By the way, I found this post from LepFan on another thread. The title of the thread is, would A&M root for the Longhorns if the Longhorns are in the Rose Bowl...

Here is LepFan's response... I wonder if he/she is from Sweetwater too?
"I would think you would always root for a school from your home state...and then you should root for the team from your conference for the national championship (if a team from your conference is playing)....I am not a Longhorn fan by any means...but if they get a bid for the Rose Bowl...I will root for them to win..."

Wow, what a concept huh Snyder??
LepFan from LaGrange.

wildstangs
12-01-2005, 11:39 PM
I hope somebody from Sweetwaters FB team can play round ball next week becuase after watching the mustangs today get slapped by LAMESA , they sure need help. but monday is just around the corner.

I am sure basketball is the last thing Sweetwater is worried about right now. You seem very confident - Will you be around Monday if Sweetwater wins?

LewP
12-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Okay, I confused at the stance a few of you are taking. You think that since 2 or 3 Snyderites on here believe that Monahans is going to win, that the whole town of Snyder is rooting for Monahans? Do you ever think that it may not be a personal vendetta against Sweetwater, that maybe they actually think that Monahans is a better team? Don't make this all about Snyder hating Sweetwater or the fact that Monahans beat Snyder, and for that reason they should go on and win state. It might be the plain and simple fact that they think Monahans is a better team. You asked the question....you got an answer. Jeez.

You are absolutely right Snyder_Tiger Fan..

stxboy05
12-02-2005, 02:05 AM

I would agree too, if the fact that i didnt hear snyder people say how much they hate sweetwater.

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 06:57 AM
Well, since eveything has pretty much been said about the best game in the state Friday, I'm wondering what a true Snyder fan's take is on this game? Snyder played both teams. Just curious on their take. And be honest! LOL

Keenoace...You make broad statements that are inclusive about "everyone" from Sweetwater. That's a dangerous way to think about a certain set of people. What will happen is you shut out the possibility of anyone, repeat anyone ever having reapect for your town.

It's fortunate I don't feel the same way about "everyone" from Snyder. I guess that means I am more fortunate than you, because I do have friends in Snyder. Thanks for playing this round of "Show your a**"

Fan, you sound like an honorable man.....you must indeed live in Sweetwater.
Hmmmm....you ask for Snyder fans' honest opinions. When some state they'll be rooting for Monahans, they have no honor and lose the respect of others? :thinking: :thinking:

WestTexasTiger
12-02-2005, 09:02 AM
This is getting out of hand. I am a teacher at the high school and have a lot of football players and big football fans in my classes. I and a large majority of my students think that Sweetwater will win this game.
For Sweetwater posters to generalize that all of Snyder is pulling against Sweetwater because of a few posters is being very naive. Yes there is a rivalery between Sweetwater and Snyder, and when we play it can get very ugly. But other than that I and everybody I know in Snyder pulls for 4-3a to do well. When your district does well it reflects on you, so you win tonight Sweetwater. Go 4-3a.

WitchyWoman
12-02-2005, 09:06 AM

Ok I just read this entire post from beginning to end woo wee kids... I'am definately a 4 3-A supporter soooo GO STANGS!!!
But I do ask that you all take a deep breath and practice some breathing exercises... LewP asked for honest opinions from Snyder Fans and he got them... As was stated in a prior post maybe Magic, Keenoace, and Pmoney really feel that Monahans will win and that's their choice. The statement made by a Sweetwater poster regarding the wearing of a Mustang T-shirt and being ridiculed by Snyder people, surely those are just silly High School kids, I can't imagine an Adult from Snyder cat calling to someone from Sweetwater simply because of their attire. On to other matters.... We are all individuals and since we live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA we have a right to express our feelings, opinions and views. These were asked for in this thread and I definately think they have been met by all.

GO STANGS! BEAT THE LOBOES! ALL THE WAY 4 3-A!!!

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I am sure basketball is the last thing Sweetwater is worried about right now. You seem very confident - Will you be around Monday if Sweetwater wins? Hey Wildstangs.. Read the post that I was responding to and you will see why I posted that. I believe Monahans will win. Thus I believe Sweetwater will be playing B Ball next week. Dont you think that goes without saying. I was originaly asked about an honest oppinion regarding a game and then was blasted for it because posters from Sweetwater didnt like it...:rolleyes:

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hmmmm....you ask for Snyder fans' honest opinions. When some state they'll be rooting for Monahans, they have no honor and lose the respect of others? :thinking: :thinking:

Panther Mom....

I don't mind people from Snyder pulling for Monahans. But I did find out that some people pull for Monahans just because they are playing Sweetwater. Most of the people from Snyder here I consider friends. But as some Snyder folks will do, as some Sweetwater folks will do, is simply root for the other team because they are playing us.

Now in your case Mom...I think this is a little retaliation on your part because I root for Cuero and it upsets you. That's just my opinion. Regardless, I think your point is moot. I guess my stating this opinion will cause you to PM me several times today to flaunt your moderator position and tell me I don't have the right to my opinion, but you can speak for all fans in Texas. We'll see if this post survives the day.

STANG RED
12-02-2005, 09:12 AM
What I hate the most, is all this hate talk! I surely hope that it is only talk. I think some people take these silly boards way too seriously! I love the trash talking. I wouldnt be here if it was all nicey nice talk all the time. The trash talking is the fun part for me. But make no mistake, I dont hate anyone from Snyder or Monahans. First of all, I dont even know any of them well enough to hate any of them. And even if I did, I'm not a hateing type person anyway. I may not like what you have to say, and I certainly dont mind voiceing my opinion, even if I know it's not what you want to hear, but I'm not going to hate anyone just because they dont agree.
Anyway, I sure hope no one hates me, just because I am from Sweetwater, or just because I have said something in one of my posts that made you mad. Personnaly, I have never gotten mad at anyone because of a post. I just have fun with it and throw a counter punch, and let the trash talking begin.
I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from what ever game you are attending tonight. I dont want to come on here tomorrow and read about a tradgedy about any of you, or anyone else, traveling to or from a game tonight.
Good luck! And may God bless, each and every one of you.
Now, lets go have some fun!!!!!!

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 09:13 AM

im not chastizing, just stating that thru blackies and pmoney's posts, i can see how mad they are that they arent playing...must i really bring up all the HYPE the two were builing up for snyder at the beginning of the season?? It doent mean beans to me who wins. I just think Monahans is a little better. If you will go back and read the first page of the thread you will see that an oppinion was stated. THEN Sweetwater posters got on hear and started Blasting away becuase they didnt like the oppinion.. Thats the Fact.

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Panther Mom....

I don't mind people from Snyder pulling for Monahans. But I did find out that some people pull for Monahans just because they are playing Sweetwater. Most of the people from Snyder here I consider friends. But as some Snyder folks will do, as some Sweetwater folks will do, is simply root for the other team because they are playing us.

Now in your case Mom...I think this is a little retaliation on your part because I root for Cuero and it upsets you. That's just my opinion. Regardless, I think your point is moot. I guess my stating this opinion will cause you to PM me several times today to flaunt your moderator position and tell me I don't have the right to my opinion, but you can speak for all fans in Texas. We'll see if this post survives the day.

I've said before, and I'll say it again. I don't care who anyone roots for. It just reminded me of a wife asking her husband "Honey, do these pants make my butt look fat?". The wife doesn't want the truth, regardless of what her butt looks like. And the good Lord help the husband that actually tells her it looks fat.

I personally have cheered for one team solely because I don't particularly care for another.

vet93
12-02-2005, 09:17 AM
My question is this...."Do you have to think a team will win the game to support them?" I don't think so. Example: I did not think that Wylie would beat Gainesville....however, I supported them 100%. The question posed centered around what Snyder fans (because they had played both teams) thought would be the outcome of the game. I think that it was a little "chicken" for LewP to ask for honest opinions and then when there were several supporters from Snyder who did not pick the Mustangs....Make it out to be some kind of "Snyder fans have no class thread". It is quite possible that some of these Snyder fans would like for the Mustangs to win, but for whatever reason they think that Monahans has the upper hand....What is wrong with that? The Snyder/Sweetwater rivalry has enough energy without having to resort to these types of threads where one person baits the other for bulletin board material. Just my opinion....I don't have a dog in this fight....looking forward to seeing everyone at the M&G.

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by vet93
My question is this...."Do you have to think a team will win the game to support them?" I don't think so. Example: I did not think that Wylie would beat Gainesville....however, I supported them 100%. The question posed centered around what Snyder fans (because they had played both teams) thought would be the outcome of the game. I think that it was a little "chicken" for LewP to ask for honest opinions and then when there were several supporters from Snyder who did not pick the Mustangs....Make it out to be some kind of "Snyder fans have no class thread". It is quite possible that some of these Snyder fans would like for the Mustangs to win, but for whatever reason they think that Monahans has the upper hand....What is wrong with that? The Snyder/Sweetwater rivalry has enough energy without having to resort to these types of threads where one person baits the other for bulletin board material. Just my opinion....I don't have a dog in this fight....looking forward to seeing everyone at the M&G.
Thank you! :clap: :clap:

(I still like my "fat butt" analogy. ;) )

DaHop72
12-02-2005, 09:22 AM
Thank you! :clap: :clap:

(I still like my "fat butt" analogy. ;) )
It was good, Mom, but a smart man won't ask that question.:D :D

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:24 AM
I've said before, and I'll say it again. I don't care who anyone roots for. It just reminded me of a wife asking her husband "Honey, do these pants make my butt look fat?". The wife doesn't want the truth, regardless of what her butt looks like. And the good Lord help the husband that actually tells her it looks fat.

I personally have cheered for one team solely because I don't particularly care for another.

Deb...LOLOL
OK, maybe we are making progree here, I dunno.

I think I was looking beyond a football game to try and find out how two communities felt about one another.
Snyder and Sweetwater have long been labeled rivals.

My question is, could a person from Snyder and a person from Sweetwater share a foxhole in Iraq?
Is the rivalry so rampant and hateful we just can't get along to the extent that location prejudists (sp) over rides community respect. To be honest, I wish Snyder was the team we were playing instead of Monahans, but they aren't. Maybe the pants do indeed make the wife look fat...my problem is...what is the truth?

STANG RED
12-02-2005, 09:30 AM
Deb...LOLOL

I think I was looking beyond a football game to try and find out how two communities felt about one another.

My question is, could a person from Snyder and a person from Sweetwater share a foxhole in Iraq?
Is the rivalry so rampant and hateful we just can't get along to the extent that location prejudists (sp) over rides community respect. To be honest, I wish Snyder was the team we were playing instead of Monahans, but they aren't. Maybe the pants do indeed make the wife look fat...my problem is...what is the truth?
I'd proudly share a fox hole with another Texan, any day!

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Maybe the pants do indeed make the wife look fat...my problem is...what is the truth?

Sometimes it doesn't matter what the "truth" is, but rather if he doesn't mind seeing out of one eye. ;)

Seeing as how a foxhole in Iraq could be a life or death situation, I'd venture to guess that they'd be fine. But we're talking about a FOOTBALL GAME. :doh:

DaHop72
12-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Seeing as how a foxhole in Iraq could be a life or death situation, I'd venture to guess that they'd be fine. But we're talking about a FOOTBALL GAME. :doh: [/B][/QUOTE]
But I would still share my foxhole with you.:D

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:35 AM

You are certainly entitled to your opinion since you don't have a dog in this fight. Frankly, I think you misunderstood the entire thread. I did ask for an honest opinion and I enjoyed reading the posts. I'm 54 years old lady...If you want to know the simple truth...I know the sun comes up tomorrow regardless of who wins the game. I like how people say for example "they don't have a dog in the fight" yet have no problem bashing someone or some team along the way. That's like me saying "no offense Vet, but could you mind your own business?" See how that works? I firmly believe everyone has a right to their opinions. I served in the military to help provide that right. But what you don't see and understand, (and it's been proven right in this thread) is that when people have opinions, they will still have to be accountable for them. You have proven that you pay for your opinions. Thanks for playing.

mustang68
12-02-2005, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LewP
[B]Deb...

Lew this has to be the most ridiculous question ever asked on 3Adownlow.
Sweetwater/Snyder is nothing more than the rivalry between two brothers/sisters who are extremely competitive and jealous of each others success, because they both feel they can do better.
Take those two out of their immediate enviornment and there can be no stronger bond or alignment.
I feel I can speak for both towns, given your scenerio, the best friends in the unit would be Snyder/ Sweetwater. Look at all the trash talk they could share.

WitchyWoman
12-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Deb...LOLOL

LewP this is football rivalry NOT war thank GOD. But I can tell you, my son's ship date into the UNITED STATES MARINE CORP. is August 11, 2006 and believe me he would probably love to be in the same company (or Foxhole)as a Marine from Sweetwater. Let's put this all back into perspective ok........ Semper Fi!

Go STANGS!!!

DaHop72
12-02-2005, 09:39 AM
lady...
Vet's not a lady.

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by mustang68
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LewP
[B]Deb...

Lew this has to be the most ridiculous question ever asked on 3Adownlow.
Sweetwater/Snyder is nothing more than the rivalry between two brothers/sisters who are extremely competitive and jealous of each others success, because they both feel they can do better.
Take those two out of their immediate enviornment and there can be no stronger bond or alignment.
I feel I can speak for both towns, given your scenerio, the best friends in the unit would be Snyder/ Sweetwater. Look at all the trash talk they could share.

Good....then if we step back..and view the world is larger than 40 miles between Sweetwater and Snyder, we can all admit we could get along???? GREAT!!
Thanks for playing. Game, Set, Match.

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 09:40 AM
My question is this...."Do you have to think a team will win the game to support them?" I don't think so. Example: I did not think that Wylie would beat Gainesville....however, I supported them 100%. The question posed centered around what Snyder fans (because they had played both teams) thought would be the outcome of the game. I think that it was a little "chicken" for LewP to ask for honest opinions and then when there were several supporters from Snyder who did not pick the Mustangs....Make it out to be some kind of "Snyder fans have no class thread". It is quite possible that some of these Snyder fans would like for the Mustangs to win, but for whatever reason they think that Monahans has the upper hand....What is wrong with that? The Snyder/Sweetwater rivalry has enough energy without having to resort to these types of threads where one person baits the other for bulletin board material. Just my opinion....I don't have a dog in this fight....looking forward to seeing everyone at the M&G. you are 100% Right! I will Stand by my original post on this Thread. I think its funny how It became Twisted into somethnig it was not supose to be.
AGAIN! Monahans by 10. For the reasons Originaly stated.. If Im wrong Im wrong.. I dont have a dog in the fight either. I dont care one way or the other. Dont have to to enjoy a game

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:41 AM
Vet's not a lady.

Sorry...my bad, and my apologies.

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:42 AM
you are 100% Right! I will Stand by my original post on this Thread. I think its funny how It became Twisted into somethnig it was not supose to be.
AGAIN! Monahans by 10. For the reasons Originaly stated.. If Im wrong Im wrong.. I dont have a dog in the fight either. I dont care one way or the other. Dont have to to enjoy a game

Magic....
again, thanks for your honest opinion...and when I say I appreciate it, I mean I appreciate your honest opinion.

mustang68
12-02-2005, 09:43 AM
When did this become about dog fights?:confused:

Ranger Mom
12-02-2005, 09:43 AM
I'm 54 years old lady...I

Okay...it's too early in the morning for this confusion.

Are you saying you are a 54 year old lady? Or are you saying (to Vet93) I am 54 years old, lady??

I love to watch these threads progress and finally see (or hear) of 2 people who have talked smack to each other all week long finally meet at a M&G....only to find out that they have more in common than they ever thought. 9 times out of 10 they walk away thinking...."wow, he is REALLY a nice guy (or gal)":D

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Okay...it's too early in the morning for this confusion.

Are you saying you are a 54 year old lady? Or are you saying (to Vet93) I am 54 years old, lady??

I love to watch these threads progress and finally see (or hear) of 2 people who have talked smack to each other all week long finally meet at a M&G....only to find out that they have more in common than they ever thought. 9 times out of 10 they walk away thinking...."wow, he is REALLY a nice guy (or gal)":D
I thought Vet was a lady...HONESTLY, I saw the cat picture and made the wrong assumption...sorry

S-WtrMustangFan
12-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Hey Wildstangs.. Read the post that I was responding to and you will see why I posted that. I believe Monahans will win. Thus I believe Sweetwater will be playing B Ball next week. Dont you think that goes without saying. I was originaly asked about an honest oppinion regarding a game and then was blasted for it because posters from Sweetwater didnt like it...:rolleyes: One thing is for sure there Black_Magic. Yall should have an advantage when it comes to B-Ball becouse yall have had at least 3 and hopefully more weeks practice than we have had. Go Mustangs !!!!! And that is my honest oppinion.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I thought Vet was a lady...HONESTLY, I saw the cat picture and made the wrong assumption...sorry

LOL!! I am not EVEN touching that one!

(It's days like this that I miss jason)!:p

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:50 AM
LOL!! I am not EVEN touching that one!

(It's days like this that I miss jason)!:p

OK..well I have to get ready for appointments..ya'll have a good day....be back later!

WitchyWoman
12-02-2005, 09:51 AM
I think I have a headache....... :rolleyes: DaHop did you get the message the Eagle has landed? Where do you want to rendezvous? We will be leaving around 5:30 so get with me okee dokee? :kiss:

GO SWEETWATER MUSTANGS!!! ALL THE WAY 4-3A!!!!

STANG RED
12-02-2005, 10:02 AM
I bet Monahans folks are coming on here and reading all this mess, and laughing their butts off.

Phantom Stang
12-02-2005, 10:02 AM
In a time of economic crunches in all of west Texas, I would have thought that Snyder would identify more with Sweetwater than Monahans. Perhaps not.

Real Mustangs Don't Pout!!!!:mad:

DaHop72
12-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
I think I have a headache....... :rolleyes: DaHop did you get the message the Eagle has landed? Where do you want to rendezvous? We will be leaving around 5:30 so get with me okee dokee? :kiss:

GO SWEETWATER MUSTANGS!!! ALL THE WAY 4-3A!!!!
Yes I did. I will be coming in early today. How about if I come by your office.

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 10:05 AM
One thing is for sure there Black_Magic. Yall should have an advantage when it comes to B-Ball becouse yall have had at least 3 and hopefully more weeks practice than we have had. Go Mustangs !!!!! And that is my honest oppinion. thats Good!! keep that in mind an use it as an EXCUSE when we spank you by 20+ in Basketball TWICE this year :D :clap: :clap:

Bubba-Joe
12-02-2005, 10:09 AM
thats Good!! keep that in mind an use it as an EXCUSE when we spank you by 20+ in Basketball TWICE this year :D :clap: :clap:

I guess you would know all about basketball
since you have been in the gym for the last 3 weeks

WitchyWoman
12-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Yes I did. I will be coming in early today. How about if I come by your office.

That will work. I'll be here until 4:00 besides lunch at 12.

vet93
12-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Man....Step away from the computer for a few minutes and I have had a sex change and didn't know it....;) LewP...My picture is in the M&G thread....the mustache is a dead give-away for my gender (unless of course you live around Paint Rock!). The post below is what I was responding to....I had no problem with the original question, thought it was great....but then you stated that the only reason you started the thread was to see how much "loyalty" the Snyder fans had....Just seemed to me that it was a bit of setup to ask for opinions and then pounce on all Snyder fans for not supporting the Mustangs when only three had responded at the time.

Let me just say....

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
I guess you would know all about basketball
since you have been in the gym for the last 3 weeks I have not been in any gym except to watch Sweetwaters JV get Spanked by Lamesa Yesterday...Its only 3 days away for you guys so you can look forward to running that scorebard.... :D

Phantom Stang
12-02-2005, 10:22 AM

Anyone who's been on this board for any length of time at all, knows how TOTALLY STUPID that accusation is!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Anyone who's been on this board for any length of time at all, knows how TOTALLY STUPID that accusation is!!!
:kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Phantom Stang
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
:kiss: :inlove: :kiss: :o

jmcgee
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Hey everyone so hows it goin?

S-WtrMustangFan
12-02-2005, 10:56 AM
thats Good!! keep that in mind an use it as an EXCUSE when we spank you by 20+ in Basketball TWICE this year :D :clap: :clap: Ok you take B-Ball and will take Baseball.lol

donjuan
12-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Good luck to Coach Owens, Mitchell, Roark, McWilliams, Simpson, Spivey, Burns, Rivera tonight! The players I know on the team respects you guys tremedously. The new attitude is great to see. We're happy the powerlifting coaches started the new offseason last year cause the players look different this year. I am glad Owens and the new coaches on staff have a good attitude and like being around kids. WE people in the stands like the way Owens calls plays. Monahans football is in a good place right now. We all will be there wearing our green tonight. Go Loboes!

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Ok you take B-Ball and will take Baseball.lol LOL You really think so?? you havnt been able to the last 3 years so why do you think this year will be different?

S-WtrMustangFan
12-02-2005, 11:12 AM
LOL You really think so?? you havnt been able to the last 3 years so why do you think this year will be different? If im not mistaken we beat yall last year in Snyder.My nephew was pitching and picked off a sleeping tiger on third base with bases loaded.We won it in extra innings.

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 11:19 AM
If im not mistaken we beat yall last year in Snyder.My nephew was pitching and picked off a sleeping tiger on third base with bases loaded.We won it in extra innings. I think you may be right. You guys have beaten us 1 out of the last 4 meetings.. My bad. Only shot you guys have at beating Snyder in any sports left in the year is Boys Track.....

Pmoney
12-02-2005, 12:01 PM
i had a long reason saying that i would root for sweetwater but nevermind....GO MONAHANS!!!!:D :clap:

keenoace
12-02-2005, 12:07 PM
I think you may be right. You guys have beaten us 1 out of the last 4 meetings.. My bad. Only shot you guys have at beating Snyder in any sports left in the year is Boys Track.....

It still doesn't matter Sweetwater people are going to talk about how Snyder went one round in the playoffs in 2005. No matter how many time we beat them in sports. This will be brought up for years. Then someone like Bubba Joe will post every year Snyder has been in the playoffs, how many times they have won and lost. So it's a never-ending deal with Sweetwater.Lets stop living in the past people. The future is what matters. And the future is going to be good for the Snyder Tigers. Bragging rights only last one year. So eat it up PONIES!!!

mustang04
12-02-2005, 12:10 PM
It still doesn't matter Sweetwater people are going to talk about how Snyder went one round in the playoffs in 2005. Even if it's 2012. This will be brought up for years. Then someone like Bubba Joe will post every year Snyder has been in the playoffs, how many times they have won and lost. So it's a never-ending deal with Sweetwater.Lets stop living in the past people. The future is what matters. And the future is going to be good for the Snyder Tigers. Bragging rights only last one year. So eat it up PONIES!!!

so wait....technically....the only time u can brag is during the game??? right?!?! i mean, as soon as the game is over its in the past and its countdown to next season right??? hell i love ur perspective:D :D

Bubba-Joe
12-02-2005, 12:11 PM
It still doesn't matter Sweetwater people are going to talk about how Snyder went one round in the playoffs in 2005. Even if it's 2012. This will be brought up for years. Then someone like Bubba Joe will post every year Snyder has been in the playoffs, how many times they have won and lost.

that playoff list for snyder aint too lenghty is it

but going out in Round one

well that is this year for the tiggers now aint it

keenoace
12-02-2005, 12:12 PM
so wait....technically....the only time u can brag is during the game??? right?!?! i mean, as soon as the game is over its in the past and its countdown to next season right??? hell i love ur perspective:D :D

You can brag all you want. Once it's over, it's over. You cant change it. Forget it and go on with the rest of the season.

mustang04
hey 04....dont get me wrong i want yall to win i want to see yall show how 4-3a is a great district since us and wylie are out yall are the only chance of getting us another state champ. i just think yall have been down the last couple of weeks if yall show up the way yall played us in the regular season...yall will win but not the way yall played last week and the week b4 well...i think if we play like we did in that last half of the 4th quarter for even just one solid half, we could win....whenever its crunch time...i think the mustangs will prevail

thanx for ur support though, hopefully we can represent 4-3A:)

sweetwater07
It still doesn't matter Sweetwater people are going to talk about how Snyder went one round in the playoffs in 2005. No matter how many time we beat them in sports. This will be brought up for years. Then someone like Bubba Joe will post every year Snyder has been in the playoffs, how many times they have won and lost. So it's a never-ending deal with Sweetwater.Lets stop living in the past people. The future is what matters. And the future is going to be good for the Snyder Tigers. Bragging rights only last one year. So eat it up PONIES!!!

so i guess...this game tonight ..you know the quarterfinals..for the 2nd year...is what really matters...the future ..right???...like 04 said...your perspective is great!!

mustang68
12-02-2005, 12:13 PM
It still doesn't matter Sweetwater people are going to talk about how Snyder went one round in the playoffs in 2005. Even if it's 2012. This will be brought up for years. Then someone like Bubba Joe will post every year Snyder has been in the playoffs, how many times they have won and lost. So it's a never-ending deal with Sweetwater.Lets stop living in the past people. The future is what matters. And the future is going to be good for the Snyder Tigers. Bragging rights only last one year. So eat it up PONIES!!!

I could'nt agree more, which is why I personally was so miffed at the beginning of the year as you, along with several other snyder posters could/would not let go of 21-20 and a certain missed kick.
It is just ironic that now "...Let's stop living in the past people." is you mantra. Pick one and stick with it.:p

Bullaholic
12-02-2005, 12:14 PM

Better go ahead and get it all out now, Reggie.....by the time those gals get finished with you tonight at the game, you won't be able to post for a month. :D

mustang04
12-02-2005, 12:14 PM
I could'nt agree more, which is why I personally was so miffed at the beginning of the year as you, along with several other snyder posters could/would not let go of 21-20 and a certain missed kick.
It is just ironic that now "...Let's stop living in the past people." is you mantra. Pick one and stick with it.:p
ooooo mantra...nice word there:D

Bubba-Joe
12-02-2005, 12:15 PM
You can brag all you want. Once it's over, it's over. You cant change it. Forget it and go on with the rest of the season.

NOW that is funny I don't care who you is
coming from a tigger fan like yourself
that is too dang funny

mustang04
12-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Better go ahead and get it all out now, Reggie.....by the time those gals get finished with you tonight at the game, you won't be able to post for a month. :D
haha...yeah, if they threaten to kill me, ill beg to at least get to choose how they do it....

shot, nah too quick

stabbed, nah too painful

poisoned, so trashy

or

Rape...now theres something ill let them do:D

keenoace

I was aways bringing up that play...until we played you guys this year. You guys won....so I let it go!!!!

sweetwater07
ooooo mantra...nice word there:D

68' has a fine vocab...believe me i here it everyday!!...mantra was very nice though...lol

mustang04
12-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
68' has a fine vocab...believe me i here it everyday!!...mantra was very nice though...lol
i have a pretty extensive vocabulary myself....it helps me make my retaliations very succinct:D

mustang68
12-02-2005, 12:19 PM
i have a pretty extensive vocabulary myself....it helps me make my retaliations very succinct:D
and emphatic

sweetwater07
12-02-2005, 12:19 PM

lol

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 12:21 PM
It still doesn't matter Sweetwater people are going to talk about how Snyder went one round in the playoffs in 2005. No matter how many time we beat them in sports. This will be brought up for years. Then someone like Bubba Joe will post every year Snyder has been in the playoffs, how many times they have won and lost. So it's a never-ending deal with Sweetwater.Lets stop living in the past people. The future is what matters. And the future is going to be good for the Snyder Tigers. Bragging rights only last one year. So eat it up PONIES!!! The Stable is just about empty in Sweetwater.. I believe you will see Sweetwater bring up History more and more in the next 3 years..:clap:

mustang68
12-02-2005, 12:23 PM
I was aways bringing up that play...until we played you guys this year. You guys won....so I let it go!!!!

Thank you for proving my point.

keenoace
NOW that is funny I don't care who you is
coming from a tigger fan like yourself
that is too dang funny

I had a 7th grade football coach that acted just like you. Didn't really like him. Actually i think no one him. So when he told me things it kinda just went through one ear and out the other. Kinda like I do with you.

keenoace
The Stable is just about empty in Sweetwater.. I believe you will see Sweetwater bring up History more and more in the next 3 years..:clap:

MOST DEFINATELY!!!!

mustang68
12-02-2005, 12:24 PM
The Stable is just about empty in Sweetwater.. I believe you will see Sweetwater bring up History more and more in the next 3 years..:clap:

Just as it has been over the past 20 years. When we have only managed, after tonight, some 190 wins

Bullaholic
12-02-2005, 12:26 PM

It is widely held by some that excessive skill in command of the English language is indicative of small phallic stature and even an alternative lifestyle. :D

Of course, this does not apply if you have attained your majority a number of years ago......

sweetwater07
12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Just as it has been over the past 20 years. When we have only managed, after tonight, some 190 wins

i like your philosophy..."after tonight"

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Just as it has been over the past 20 years. When we have only managed, after tonight, some 190 wins Id almost bet a paycheck the top dog is somwhere els and not because he is fired... Stable is empty. sometimes its good to get out while the going is still good.

keenoace
12-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
It is widely held by some that excessive skill in command of the English language is indicative of small phallic stature and even an alternative lifestyle. :D

Of course, this does not apply if you have attained your majority a number of years ago......

Stop using those words.....your confusing Bubba Joe.....all he knows is HISTORY!!!

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 12:30 PM
I had a 7th grade football coach that acted just like you. Didn't really like him. Actually i think no one him. So when he told me things it kinda just went through one ear and out the other. Kinda like I do with you. So your doing it again right now with the same guy just years later..??.. LOL

mustang04
12-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Stop using those words.....your confusing Bubba Joe.....all he knows is HISTORY!!!

i think i know who yall THINK bubba is....buzzzz wrong!!! bubba....they think they know u or sumthin haha

mustang68
12-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Id almost bet a paycheck the top dog is somwhere els and not because he is fired... Stable is empty. sometimes its good to get out while the going is still good.

This could be the year of a jockey move,but I wouldn't put any money on an empty stable next year.

mustang04
12-02-2005, 12:41 PM
the only thing EMPTY right now is the football playoff trophy case for the snyder tigers for 2005 hehe

well..thats not the only thing empty...my stomach is pretty dang empty too...gettin close to lunch

its_n_ D_water
12-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Id almost bet a paycheck the top dog is somwhere els and not because he is fired... Stable is empty. sometimes its good to get out while the going is still good.
maybe coach rogers is looking for a better job......:D ...j/k

tigerbyheart
12-02-2005, 01:05 PM
I went to the mustang and hawks game last week. I saw a great game being played by two great teams. I also saw the lobos and bridgeport play and saw that the lobos never gave up just like the mustangs never gave up when they were down two touchdowns. I think they both have great coaches that will pull out all the stops to win. Monohans has a great offense, but I saw a great combination with banyard and carillio last week and theyed played awsome... If they are the key ball carriers tonight, I think Sweetwater will come out with the victory. I think the lobos can stop greene, but banyard and Carillio are tough to stop.

I say the mustangs by 12

Which ever team wins go for it all and bring west texas another state championship!!!

vet93
12-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Reggie...because you matriculate at an institution of unfathomable scholastic prowess and achievement your use of syntax, grammar and vocabulary has obviously changed the paradigm of how we view post-pubescent, androgenic youth...I on the other hand not being infomred to the highest degree of accuracy, hesitate to articulate for fear that I may deviate from the true course of rectitude...in short...I have no idea what I just said!:doh:

mustang04
12-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Reggie...because you matriculate at an institution of unfathomable scholastic prowess and achievement your use of syntax, grammar and vocabulary has obviously changed the paradigm of how we view post-pubescent, androgenic youth...I on the other hand not being infomred to the highest degree of accuracy, hesitate to articulate for fear that I may deviate from the true course of rectitude...in short...I have no idea what I just said!:doh: i dont even think WEBSTER could put together what u just said hahaha

mustang68
12-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Reggie...because you matriculate at an institution of unfathomable scholastic prowess and achievement your use of syntax, grammar and vocabulary has obviously changed the paradigm of how we view post-pubescent, androgenic youth...I on the other hand not being infomred to the highest degree of accuracy, hesitate to articulate for fear that I may deviate from the true course of rectitude...in short...I have no idea what I just said!:doh:
You have a great future as a politician .:)

sweetwater07
12-02-2005, 01:16 PM

being from sweetwater i would have to agree...i see the "top dog" leaving whether or not we win tonight...already made name for himself and wouldn't be suprised to see him go to some 4A -5A school

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Your vernacular never ceases to amaze me and sadly, I understood every thing you said. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

keenoace
12-02-2005, 01:31 PM
the only thing EMPTY right now is the football playoff trophy case for the snyder tigers for 2005 hehe

well..thats not the only thing empty...my stomach is pretty dang empty too...gettin close to lunch

Even though it's not as Satisfying as BiDistrict , Area, Regional, Quaterfinal trophies are, we still have a District Champions trophy. And I believe we gave you guys one of those for the past two years.

mustang04
12-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Even though it's not as Satisfying as BiDistrict , Area, Regional, Quaterfinal trophies are, we still have a District Champions trophy. And I believe we gave you guys one of those for the past two years.

nah yall didnt give it to us...yall earned yalls, by beating wylie, they earned theirs by beating us, and we earned ours by beating yall

remember....if yall would have lost, we BOTH wouldnt have been champs

keenoace
nah yall didnt give it to us...yall earned yalls, by beating wylie, they earned theirs by beating us, and we earned ours by beating yall

TRUE, TRUE,:clap:

Butkus
Originally posted by sweetwater07
being from sweetwater i would have to agree...i see the "top dog" leaving whether or not we win tonight...already made name for himself and wouldn't be suprised to see him go to some 4A -5A school
Ya know to be so young this whipper snapper thinks he know something about everything. Think then post junior and then you dont have to go back and repost what is right.

Butkus
12-02-2005, 01:35 PM

How bout that 04.

Phantom Stang
12-02-2005, 01:36 PM
It's past Noon, so y'all excuse me while I go find a place to engage in public mastication.:D

keenoace
12-02-2005, 01:38 PM
I dont think the three teams will be all together next year in the same district. (Snyder, Wylie, sweetwater) It was a very exciting two years. Never have I in my entire life have I seen two exciting seasons played by great programs.

mustang04
12-02-2005, 01:39 PM
I dont think the three teams will be all together next year in the same district. (Snyder, Wylie, sweewater) It was a very exciting two years. Never have I in my entire life have I seen two exciting seasons played by great programs. u should see the story i wrote about it for the school paper when i was a senior after the realignment...it was pretty sweet

keenoace
12-02-2005, 01:40 PM
u should see the story i wrote about it for the school paper when i was a senior after the realignment...it was pretty sweet

You should find it and post it... I am curious

mustang04
12-02-2005, 01:42 PM
You should find it and post it... I am curious

i have all the papers from my senior year (we were the class that brought the pony express back to sweetwater high) and i was the sports editor...alot of great stories, but ill find it and post it sometime

keenoace
12-02-2005, 01:43 PM
i have all the papers from my senior year (we were the class that brought the pony express back to sweetwater high) and i was the sports editor...alot of great stories, but ill find it and post it sometime

Cool.....

sweetwater07
12-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Ya know to be so young this whipper snapper thinks he know something about everything. Think then post junior and then you dont have to go back and repost what is right.

you can't say that you would be surprised if he left after this year

sWaterislife
12-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Well every year except this one, ive thought the stable was empty and only one time ive been right... although it did put out willie amos..lol.. So what makes the next three years look any different.

Coach J. Could be leaving and we'll definitely be sad to see him go because he is a good coach... although i think the 4a and 5a football is not his cup of tea... but we'll get another coach and if he doesnt pan out we'll dump him and send him to abilene again.. lol..

With some of the kids coming up ... We know we're not any where close to spending time with merkel and clyde (if the district stayed together) at the bottom of standings and we'll certainly be late to Basketball practice.. Unlike that other a nameless school with a nameless history just northwest of us...lol..

The same school that looked Way far ahead and thought they would be facing Sweetwater in the quarters... ROFL.. Who would have thunk.. That they would be insulating the tiger out front of their Stadium for next year... Sheez.. While you guys are not busy .. COULD YOU PLEASE FIX THAT AWFUL STADIUM... GROW SOME GRASS OR SOMETHING....Put some new wood on the bleachers... Last time i was there I noticed Roscoe has a better Stadium... Dont wait up for us on the court.. We might be awhile...

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by sWaterislife
. COULD YOU PLEASE FIX THAT AWFUL STADIUM... GROW SOME GRASS OR SOMETHING....Put some new wood on the bleachers... Last time i was there I noticed Roscoe has a better Stadium... Dont wait up for us on the court.. We might be awhile... Well we may as soon as we get a GOVERNMENT HAND OUT LIKE SWEETWATER DID WITH THE WPA during the great depresion that you used to build the mustang bowl........ Untill then we may have to pay for ours like 99% of the others.. BUT when we do WE not the GOVERNMENT will have done it. With sweetwaters Economy with exception of having to vampire off of I 20 its a wonder the have the funds to even afford the up keep on the stadium. Lord knows the field turf you put in has not even been paid for.... :rolleyes:

mustang04
12-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Well we may as soon as we get a GOVERNMENT HAND OUT LIKE SWEETWATER DID WITH THE WPA during the great depresion that you used to build the mustang bowl........ Untill then we may have to pay for ours like 99% of the others.. BUT when we do WE not the GOVERNMENT will have done it. With sweetwaters Economy with exception of having to vampire off of I 20 its a wonder the have the funds to even afford the up keep on the stadium. Lord knows the field turf you put in has not even been paid for.... :rolleyes:
the govt knew sweetwater would be a better town than snyder....pretty sure USG in sweetwater is the largest Gypsum plant in the united states, we have TWO gypsum plants, wind turbine industry, I-20, Cotton, the rattlesnake roundup, etc...what all does snyder have???

sWaterislife
12-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey you missed the most important part of my quote... 'While you guys are not busy'

sWaterislife
12-02-2005, 02:15 PM
the govt knew sweetwater would be a better town than snyder....pretty sure USG in sweetwater is the largest Gypsum plant in the united states, we have TWO gypsum plants, wind turbine industry, I-20, Cotton, the rattlesnake roundup, etc...what all does snyder have???

They have the Lost Hope Drilling Company, What could have been post-hole digging Service, and that huge Pyschotherapist Ward for the huge numbers of Depressed Football fans. Dont say they dont have anything!

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 02:15 PM
the govt knew sweetwater would be a better town than snyder....pretty sure USG in sweetwater is the largest Gypsum plant in the united states, we have TWO gypsum plants, wind turbine industry, I-20, Cotton, the rattlesnake roundup, etc...what all does snyder have??? OIL and alot of it:thumbsup: Nations biggest Drilling company..A Jr College:thumbsup: Wind turbine farms:thumbsup: Cotton:thumbsup: Prison to house the sweetwater criminals:thumbsup: Ranching :thumbsup: and Better looking women:kiss: and STUDS LIKE ME:D :p

fastkid75
12-02-2005, 02:20 PM

Snyder Has Patterson UTI- The second largest land based oil company in North America. So rich that an employee recently embezzled $70 million and no one even knew it! Be nice if Snyder could get a "Patterson UTI Stadium."

Ranger Mom
12-02-2005, 02:20 PM
It's past Noon, so y'all excuse me while I go find a place to engage in public mastication.:D

:eek: :eek: I had to read that TWICE!!:eek:

fastkid75
12-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Back to the topic, I think Sweetwater will come out on top. Monahans plays weak and got lucky over Snyder. They rely on their band to play defense for them. Sweetwater has a good program, a lot of talent, and playing on a familiar style surface. I will be sitting on the Sweetwater side! Good luck to both teams but Monahans better enjoy their last trip!

sWaterislife
Originally posted by fastkid75
Snyder Has Patterson UTI- The second largest land based oil company in North America. So rich that an employee recently embezzled $70 million and no one even knew it! Be nice if Snyder could get a "Patterson UTI Stadium."

See now your thinking...

Black_Magic
Originally posted by fastkid75
Snyder Has Patterson UTI- The second largest land based oil company in North America. So rich that an employee recently embezzled $70 million and no one even knew it! Be nice if Snyder could get a "Patterson UTI Stadium." If we did Sweetwater folks would not know what to do.. they would have to pray for another Depresion.... and ask for the WPA to come back
:clap:

Ranger Mom
12-02-2005, 02:24 PM
If we did Sweetwater folks would not know what to do.. they would have to pray for another Depresion.... and ask for the WPA to come back
:clap:

Well...yall have a really nice baseball field....my son loved playing on it!

vet93
12-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Now there is a use of some VOCABULARY!

Black_Magic
12-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Well...yall have a really nice baseball field....my son loved playing on it! Actualy the football field is good too.. It holds 5500 people , best grass around, and a good sized press box. Needs updating in ways but that would not be so massive.. 1.5 million would make it second to none in the area

Ranger Mom
12-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Actualy the football field is good too.. It holds 5500 people , best grass around, and a good sized press box. Needs updating in ways but that would not be so massive.. 1.5 million would make it second to none in the area

I am not one to talk about ANYONE elses facilities. Our field is better than it used to be....be still has a ways to go.

Our new baseball/softball complex is gonna be NICE!!

We should be starting on our new field house anytime, so that will be a big improvement too!

sWaterislife
12-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Actualy the football field is good too.. It holds 5500 people , best grass around, and a good sized press box. Needs updating in ways but that would not be so massive.. 1.5 million would make it second to none in the area

I think if there were any changes to the bowl i would make the first would be that Press Box.. Just looking rough.. It was cool the other night at the bridgeport game that it was packed full...

And then there is the sound system.. Needs help

But most of all Seating at the North End of the Stadium...

It's funny, I dont think the designers and builders thought that Football would be as big as it is today...

keenoace
12-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Well...yall have a really nice baseball field....my son loved playing on it!

You better believe it. It's one of the Nicest in this area. Wish we had more stands though.

mustang04
12-02-2005, 03:23 PM
i do love snyders baseball field...i always had fun playing on it

Phantom Stang
12-02-2005, 03:43 PM
I made it back!:smoker:

mustang68
12-02-2005, 03:45 PM
THe Phantom Returns!

Tweeder215
12-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Well we may as soon as we get a GOVERNMENT HAND OUT LIKE SWEETWATER DID WITH THE WPA during the great depresion that you used to build the mustang bowl........ Untill then we may have to pay for ours like 99% of the others.. BUT when we do WE not the GOVERNMENT will have done it. With sweetwaters Economy with exception of having to vampire off of I 20 its a wonder the have the funds to even afford the up keep on the stadium. Lord knows the field turf you put in has not even been paid for.... :rolleyes:

Actually most of the money for the field turf was donated by one man who used to play football for Sweetwater. Now he owns one of the school bus companies (I think it might be Durham but I wouldn't quote me on that) I'm not gonna say anything about whose stadium is better but I don't remember seeing Snyder's stadium being voted 2nd best in the State 3 years ago...

keenoace
12-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
Actually most of the money for the field turf was donated by one man who used to play football for Sweetwater. Now he owns one of the school bus companies (I think it might be Durham but I wouldn't quote me on that) I'm not gonna say anything about whose stadium is better but I don't remember seeing Snyder's stadium being voted 2nd best in the State 3 years ago...
Actually, I hear that most of the money came from funds aquired academically. Because of Sweetwater High Schools high TAKS scores. :clap: :clap: :clap: WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

sWaterislife
12-02-2005, 05:09 PM
No i know that isnt right.. Half was Donated we have to come up with the other half....

HEY SWEETWATER POSTERS THAT MIGHT HAVE SOME INFLUENCE... HOW ABOUT A TARP ON THAT FIELD MAN!!! THE RED IS FADING, WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR INVESTMENT...

LewP
12-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Well I started this thread...and looks like I'll be the last to post on it...There was alot of reponses...thanks to everyone who responded.

Go Stangs!

Pmoney
12-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Well I started this thread...and looks like I'll be the last to post on it...There was alot of reponses...thanks to everyone who responded.

Go Stangs!
no ur not im the last:D

LewP
12-02-2005, 07:38 PM
no ur not im the last:D

LOL tag your it..lol

mrescape43
12-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by sWaterislife
Well every year except this one, ive thought the stable was empty and only one time ive been right... although it did put out willie amos..lol.. So what makes the next three years look any different.

Coach J. Could be leaving and we'll definitely be sad to see him go because he is a good coach... although i think the 4a and 5a football is not his cup of tea... but we'll get another coach and if he doesnt pan out we'll dump him and send him to abilene again.. lol..

With some of the kids coming up ... We know we're not any where close to spending time with merkel and clyde (if the district stayed together) at the bottom of standings and we'll certainly be late to Basketball practice.. Unlike that other a nameless school with a nameless history just northwest of us...lol..

The same school that looked Way far ahead and thought they would be facing Sweetwater in the quarters... ROFL.. Who would have thunk.. That they would be insulating the tiger out front of their Stadium for next year... Sheez.. While you guys are not busy .. COULD YOU PLEASE FIX THAT AWFUL STADIUM... GROW SOME GRASS OR SOMETHING....Put some new wood on the bleachers... Last time i was there I noticed Roscoe has a better Stadium... Dont wait up for us on the court.. We might be awhile...

You know, you are showing your immaturity by allways wanting to stir up crap to cover for a lack of maturity and football knowledge.
A large number of Snyder folks are pulling for the Mustangs, but it becomes harder everytime one of us reads crap like this.

mrescape43
12-02-2005, 07:41 PM

One of the main things we have is a School system that hasn't been rated unacceptable unlike some other area school systems.

LewP
12-02-2005, 07:42 PM
I apologize for my fellow Mustangs.

mrescape43
12-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Isn't it awful to see these types of posts when the main objective is to pull for one team or the other instead of personal attacks. I know mine was just as foolish as many that I have read. I just hope that maybe a select few will realize this and get back to the job at hand.

Go win this game Swater.

I hope to see you'll still playing football next week.\

garciap77
12-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Go S'water!!! Beat Monahans!

mrescape43
12-02-2005, 07:47 PM
What is the radio station that we in Snyder can pick up the game on tonight?

LewP
12-02-2005, 07:50 PM
http://www.klboradio.com/

at 7:00...game is at 7:30

DU_stud04
12-02-2005, 08:06 PM
GO STANGS!

NO MO' LOBO'S!!!!!!!!

LewP
12-02-2005, 08:26 PM
^5!!!!

Pmoney
12-02-2005, 08:30 PM
whos gonna update?

LewP
12-02-2005, 09:47 PM
halftime

Sweetwater 14, Monahans 10

S-WtrMustangFan
12-02-2005, 11:17 PM
that playoff list for snyder aint too lenghty is it

but going out in Round one

well that is this year for the tiggers now aint it Bubba-Joe for President !!!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
12-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
You know, you are showing your immaturity by allways wanting to stir up crap to cover for a lack of maturity and football knowledge.
A large number of Snyder folks are pulling for the Mustangs, but it becomes harder everytime one of us reads crap like this.

You're not kidding...sWater...you're getting old, fast.

LewP
12-02-2005, 11:27 PM
Congrats Mustangs for proving once and for all Class 4-3A is the toughest district in TEXAS!!!!!!!

mrescape43
12-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Congrats Mustangs for proving once and for all Class 4-3A is the toughest district in TEXAS!!!!!!!

I'll have to agree!

jmcgee
12-03-2005, 02:42 AM
how....Monahans has many offensive powers and a good defensive...many will agree w/ me....Sweetwater has many offensive powers(also many will agree), and Sweetwater doesn't have a good enough d to stop Monahans offense(some will agree and disagree) Does this count as crow?

Mustangpride09
12-03-2005, 02:48 AM
Yeah, STANG RED's post do stink. I think something crawled up in him and died. Well come to think of it.... all horses stink.

wow, did someone order a crow sandwhich?

keenoace
12-04-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
wow, did someone order a crow sandwhich?

Ewwww gross. I don't eat crow. I dont know how you guys in Sweetwater do it but here in Snyder we stick to chicken, beef, pork, you know the usual stuff.

LewP
12-04-2005, 12:23 AM

Thanks for your support Snyder_Tiger Fan..

I'll remember your post for a long time.

http://mas.scripps.com/ABIL/2005/12/03/1203SwaterTD_e.jpg

swaterfan
12-04-2005, 05:57 AM
I think you may be right. You guys have beaten us 1 out of the last 4 meetings.. My bad. Only shot you guys have at beating Snyder in any sports left in the year is Boys Track.....

NO WAY!!!! how could we even think about beatin snyder in track.....? your kidding right?

sWaterislife
12-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
A large number of Snyder folks are pulling for the Mustangs, but it becomes harder everytime one of us reads crap like this. \\hey buddy..lol.. its a blacky thing ..lol.. if you read in the post... one of the mustang fans was trying to get something started so he kept trying to come up with something.. But nobody bit... It's good nature ribbing.. until now..lol.. we was trying to get blacky to say something... I know their are a large number of snyder folks that are pulling for us.. So when you see a post like this dont reply because its not to you...As you can tell i left it alone when nobody took a bite...

You just have to say something to blacky he just brings the worse out of us all..lol.. jk