PDA

View Full Version : Former Cuero student killed .........

Gobbler Fan
12-01-2005, 02:23 PM
My prayers go out to the De la Rosa Family ----Former Gobbler Jeremy De La Rosa died last night from injuries sustained from being hit by a car as he was walking home from basketball practice last night in Hutto ----Jeremy was a junior and had moved to Hutto this year :(

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 02:25 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of this young man. You hate to see anything like this happen.. but it seems to be happening all to often nowadays:(

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 02:25 PM
That is terrible news!

Prayers going out to family, friends and community!:(

Aesculus gilmus
12-01-2005, 02:30 PM
The Lord be with his family in this difficult time. There but for a miracle of God am I.

I actually survived an auto-pedestrian crash a couple of years ago. An SUV going about 40 mph ran off the road into me.

I broke bones numbering in the double digits and collapsed a lung, but I never really lost consciousness. I am actually in better health now than before the accident. And SUVs have not sold well ever since.

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper..." Isaiah 54:17

Live each day as if it were your last. One day you will be right.

WitchyWoman
12-01-2005, 02:30 PM
I know God gives you the strength to get thru life, but loosing a child has got to be the absolute worst. My prayers to the family, friends and community. God Bless you.

44INAROW
12-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Prayers for the entire family. Jeremy aka "MAFO" was a distance runner and he loved his basketball! He will be missed by his old and new friends :(

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
very sad news :(

thoughts and prayers from Aransas Pass for these folks, their family and friends...

Highschoolfan78
12-01-2005, 02:45 PM
My prayers to the family of Jeremy, one great kid i truely admired. Many basketball games played at the park of Cuero with him. Sad to hear and he will be missed by his friends of Cuero and Hutto.

pirate4state
12-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of this young man. You hate to see anything like this happen.. but it seems to be happening all to often nowadays:( so true...:(

KingRob
12-01-2005, 03:16 PM
How sad. It's difficult to understand these things happening to anyone, especially when they are so young. Young man had his whole life ahead of him. My sympathy to his family and friends.

gobblergolf
12-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Jeremy was a great guy and will be forever missed. Even ppl such as myself that didn't know him all that well knew what a great person he was when he was around. It was a great thing to be able to see him recently at a Cuero playoff game. It will be good to remember him for all the good times he shared with us, no matter how often they came about. I graduated with his older sister and they are truly one of the nicest families ever! God bless you man!

West22
12-01-2005, 09:14 PM
For the family and friends of the young man ,times like these we do not understand ,however he will live on in the memories you have of him and knowing it is only a seperation for a period of time .The memories he leaves can serve as strength for each of you to pull from .He will be missed by all .From what people are saying he must have been a very fine young man .

CheerMom
12-01-2005, 09:23 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends in Cuero as well as Hutto.

Cardinalbb
12-01-2005, 09:35 PM
I have heard about more accidents involving kids this year than ever before. Just doesn't seem fair. Prayers are much needed for the families.

hutex04
12-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Hutto has had a horrific year. Lost family members and such. Times like these bring us closer together. And can make you truly cherish life, for it can be taken from you in a second. Thoughts and prayers to the family

District303aPastPlayer
12-02-2005, 04:21 AM
my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone and anyone who knew him. from what i gather he was a great kid who will never be forgotten.

injuredinmelee
12-02-2005, 09:28 AM
My family and I offer our deepest condolences.

WOSgrad
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
My deepest sympathies to his family as well as his friends in Cuero and Hutto.

SINTON81
12-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Prayer for him and his family.

Raider Nurse
12-02-2005, 04:25 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with this young man's family. What a horrible accident.