PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Time...please...

mustang04
12-01-2005, 01:46 PM
please dont let anything great happen while im gone..i hate missin good convos:(

have a good lunch everyone!:)

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
please dont let anything great happen while im gone..i hate missin good convos:(

have a good lunch everyone!:)

lol thats the story of my life.. I am always missin the good stuff when something happens.. and yet when im online.. NOTHING lol

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
lol thats the story of my life.. I am always missin the good stuff when something happens.. and yet when im online.. NOTHING lol

lol...I hear ya....nobody "stirring the pot" can get a little boring sometimes. ;)

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Isnt that the truth!

hey ap.. ur a pooh pooh head lol

sorry ur not really i just wanted to get something started lol :kiss: OH btw.. if u havent talked to P4S today you should call her lol.. ask her what all the excitment was about lol. inless you already know that is lol.

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Isnt that the truth!

sorry ur not really i just wanted to get something started lol :kiss: OH btw.. if u havent talked to P4S today you should call her lol.. ask her what all the excitment was about lol. inless you already know that is lol.

lol....think I will give her a call....you've got me curious!:D

oh btw...back atcha with the pooh pooh thing....:kiss: ;) :D

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 02:24 PM
its funny but then again its not.. its funny how she wrote it in her email to me though. It was all I could do to keep from laughin lol... She hasnt sent me another email so im assuming everything is ok now lol.

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Guess what, A&M is the best school EVER. Those dirty T-sips at t.u. will never be able to touch us. WOS is the worst team EVER, Jasper would kill them if they had another shot! All your mothers were hamsters and your fathers reaked of elderberries!

How is that for stirring the pot? :D

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Guess what, A&M is the best school EVER. Those dirty T-sips at t.u. will never be able to touch us. WOS is the worst team EVER, Jasper would kill them if they had another shot! All your mothers were hamsters and your fathers reaked of elderberries!

I think that works!

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Shut your mouth! You cant talk, Caldwell sucks too! You just have to deal with that. Jasper would whoop you guys. I could take all of your team on by myself. SO TAKE THAT!

:D

pirate4state
12-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Isnt that the truth!

very funny!!! :p

Since I'm all better now -- I'll just share my funny experience!! :o

I was having what I like to call a "mexican emergency" :D Now, normally these emergencies happen at 2 a.m. and people are usually in no shape to help you!! ;) I had an allergic reaction to something. I was ALL red and itchy and was starting to get some swelling in my face so I called my mom and she dropped off some benadryl, but after taking it I started to get the fever shivers and freaked and called the doctor. He said that I took the wrong kind of benadyrl which was causing the fever shivers and that i needed to take plain jane benadyrl...so...my boss went looking for some and couldn't find ANY in Sinton. By the time he came back (about 30 minutes later-all the while I was thinking...where the hell did he go to get the meds? :thinking: ) I was feeling better, thank God!! I was still a little red, but the itching had subsided, the swelling was going down and turns out the Benadryl I did take was working (THANK GOD!). The worst part was that while I was waiting I started to have a panic attack!! :doh: LMAO. BUT NOW I'm all better!! :clap: It was just so sudden and weird!!

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 02:45 PM

NO NO NO!!! All you have to do, is mention something about Snyder, and bouncing basketballs. That gets um peeed off something fierce, and then you'll have something going.

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
NO NO NO!!! All you have to do, is mention something about Snyder, and bouncing basketballs. That gets um peeed off something fierce, and then you'll have something going.

Fine then, I hope Snyder is having fun bouncing their basketballs. Hope they are better in that than they were in football cuz it could be a long year. I slapped all of their moms cuz I felt like it.

And sweetwater sucks too.

:eek: :D

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I was having what I like to call a "mexican emergency" :D Now, normally these emergencies happen at 2 a.m. and people are usually in no shape to help you!! ;) I had an allergic reaction to something. I was ALL red and itchy and was starting to get some swelling in my face so I called my mom and she dropped off some benadryl, but after taking it I started to get the fever shivers and freaked and called the doctor. He said that I took the wrong kind of benadyrl which was causing the fever shivers and that i needed to take plain jane benadyrl...so...my boss went looking for some and couldn't find ANY in Sinton. By the time he came back (about 30 minutes later-all the while I was thinking...where the hell did he go to get the meds? :thinking: ) I was feeling better, thank God!! I was still a little red, but the itching had subsided, the swelling was going down and turns out the Benadryl I did take was working (THANK GOD!). The worst part was that while I was waiting I started to have a panic attack!! :doh: LMAO. BUT NOW I'm all better!! :clap: It was just so sudden and weird!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: what the heck do you think you were allergic to?

Glad you're feeling better...better keep some benadryl in your desk from now on. :thinking:

44INAROW
12-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Glad you're feeling better...better keep some benadryl in your desk from now on. :thinking:

no joke... or maybe one of those "pen things" people keep for bee stings etc

glad you're feeling much better..

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Fine then, I hope Snyder is having fun bouncing their basketballs. Hope they are better in that than they were in football cuz it could be a long year. I slapped all of their moms cuz I felt like it.

OOOOooooo! That was good!!!
Can I use that sometime? All except the moms part that is. You never want to tick off the moms!

:eek: :D

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 02:56 PM

No you cant use that, cuz Sweetwater Sucks.

pirate4state
12-01-2005, 02:59 PM

Glad you're feeling better...better keep some benadryl in your desk from now on. :thinking: :confused: I'm not sure. I used a different face astringent, but I've used it before. I did take an amoxicillin this morning b/c I woke up with yucky phlegm (sorry) and at first I thought that was what it was, but I told the nurse and she thought it was probably the face astringent. I don't know..I threw away the astringent and I'll stick to OTC meds to deal with the phlegm. :D I'm just glad that it didn't turn into something much worse!! ;)

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 03:01 PM
:confused: I'm not sure. I used a different face astringent, but I've used it before. I did take an amoxicillin this morning b/c I woke up with yucky phlegm (sorry) and at first I thought that was what it was, but I told the nurse and she thought it was probably the face astringent. I don't know..I threw away the astringent and I'll stick to OTC meds to deal with the phlegm. :D I'm just glad that it didn't turn into something much worse!! ;)

Could have even been a combination of both....good luck with the phlegm!:evillaugh :evillaugh :D

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 03:01 PM
No you cant use that, cuz Sweetwater Sucks.
OK! see........... now I gotta kill ya!

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 03:02 PM

Well, you know the girls are for sure.:clap: :clap:

pirate4state
12-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Could have even been a combination of both....good luck with the phlegm!:evillaugh :evillaugh :D I was thinking the same thing. If you aren't nice to me I'll send a little phlegm your way!!! :p :hairpunk:

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 03:04 PM

Your from Sweetwater, you couldnt fight your way out of a paper sack.

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Gee, some of you need to look at a picture of this man.:D

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 03:08 PM

dont be jealous of him..

*from bulldog_12*

SWEETWATER SUCKS!

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Let me put a disclaimer..

I dont think swater sucks so any of you punks who try to start anything with me better be prepared lol

now.. there are some teams that i do think suck but we wont go into that today

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 03:11 PM
I was thinking the same thing. If you aren't nice to me I'll send a little phlegm your way!!! :p :hairpunk:

You'd be spittin' phlegm in the wind g'friend...the wind is blowing like...well, really hard over here! :p :D

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 03:12 PM
You'd be spittin' phlegm in the wind g'friend...the wind is blowing like...well, really hard over here! :p :D

it is here too.. this morning on the way to work I passed by DQ and one of their outside trashcans was tryin to blow into the hwy.. hopefully they got that taken care of though lol...

STANG RED
12-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Who said anything about fighting.
All I need is about 1000 yds of clear line of sight.

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Let me put a disclaimer..

I dont think swater sucks so any of you punks who try to start anything with me better be prepared lol

now.. there are some teams that i do think suck but we wont go into that today
You tell them, you big old toughy.:D :D

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 03:17 PM
it is here too.. this morning on the way to work I passed by DQ and one of their outside trashcans was tryin to blow into the hwy.. hopefully they got that taken care of though lol...

yep....hey, I am going to send you a funny e-mail I sent P4S and 44inarow this morning.....guaranteed to make you grin!:D

Btw...I like these threads where you can talk about any darn thing you want!:D

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You tell them, you big old toughy.:D :D

haha I try lol. GRRRRR:mad:

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 03:29 PM
hey AP.. I cant get the media thing to load here... this computer is running on windows 98 and its been a year since anybody has used it.. lol I will sure check it when i get home though.

AP Panther Fan
12-01-2005, 03:36 PM
hey AP.. I cant get the media thing to load here... this computer is running on windows 98 and its been a year since anybody has used it.. lol I will sure check it when i get home though.

gotcha....you will like it!:D

pirate4state
12-01-2005, 03:47 PM
hey AP.. I cant get the media thing to load here... this computer is running on windows 98 and its been a year since anybody has used it.. lol I will sure check it when i get home though. :evillaugh ... you'll get a big kick out of it!! :thumbsup: :D

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Who said anything about fighting.
All I need is about 1000 yds of clear line of sight.

nu uh. Those guns in sweetwater are just like the football team, they suck. The only thing you could throw at me is basketballs cuz thats all you'll be handling soon.