PDA

View Full Version : I wanna say something.......

Bulldog_12
12-01-2005, 01:35 PM
I just read the whole A&M corps poopy thing. I just wanna say that we are getting a bad wrap for a stupid thing that ONE guy did. If you will notice, all of the problems being brought up were performed by CORPS guys. Most peoplle here dont even like the corps guys. They are very strange and I, for one, cant stand them. Most people on campus thought this "prank" was very stupid, a little humorous, but stupid none the less. I will tell you that otherwise at the game, most people were very nice except for one incident where a bunch of UT fans were making fun of us and flipping us off so we started chanting USC, but other than that it was a very enjoyable game, even with all of the UT fans sitting around me. And on the racism, I disagree. This is my second year here and I dont see it on campus. There are more problems with the business' around the B/CS area, but I have heard nothing but good things about campus.

mustang04
12-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I just read the whole A&M corps poopy thing. I just wanna say that we are getting a bad wrap for a stupid thing that ONE guy did. If you will notice, all of the problems being brought up were performed by CORPS guys. Most peoplle here dont even like the corps guys. They are very strange and I, for one, cant stand them. Most people on campus thought this "prank" was very stupid, a little humorous, but stupid none the less. I will tell you that otherwise at the game, most people were very nice except for one incident where a bunch of UT fans were making fun of us and flipping us off so we started chanting USC, but other than that it was a very enjoyable game, even with all of the UT fans sitting around me. And on the racism, I disagree. This is my second year here and I dont see it on campus. There are more problems with the business' around the B/CS area, but I have heard nothing but good things about campus.

its ok...it just shows how it only takes ONE person to ruin the reputation or image of an entire school/community

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 01:57 PM
bulldog.. i totally agree with you. There is not one thing wrong with the B/CS area.. but you can argue with these guys for days and it wont get through to some of them. I would just let them think what they want. We know how it really is.

zeus63
12-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I agree. I went to A&M and there is nothing wrong with the town or the people. Wherever you go, especially colleges, there are going to be stupid KIDS that pull stupid pranks that make the college look bad. You can't judge all of us by the actions of one.

handNthedirt
12-01-2005, 02:06 PM
KTJ has never done anything that he regrets.

UPanIN
12-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Why can't we just all get along.:thinking: :hand:

CHS_CG
12-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
Why can't we just all get along.:thinking: :hand:

because stupid people have to start mess and talk trash all the time.

sinton66
12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Well, even I will admit that most of my less than stellar experiences have been involving Corps members, although they aren't the only ones. The problem with it is that when these things continue to happen, it can't help but drag the rest of the Aggie faithful down with it. Is that fair? No, not really, but it is reality.