PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite play of the year

Txbroadcaster
11-30-2005, 10:07 PM
This is the audio to what so far has been my favorite play in a game I have broadcasted. It is the Keenum run against Gainesville.

Click the link and hope u enjoy as I nearly lose my voice on the 6th game of the weekend, but that play made it worth it

http://mmslb.eonstreams.com/b/krrp/keenum.wma

mustang04
11-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
This is the audio to what so far has been my favorite play in a game I have broadcasted. It is the Keenum run against Gainesville.

Click the link and hope u enjoy as I nearly lose my voice on the 6th game of the weekend, but that play made it worth it

that is BAD@$$...GOSH i wish i could see it:mad:

Txbroadcaster
11-30-2005, 10:28 PM
Sorry all i have is the audio from my call..it was a great run, the leaping of the defender was amzing, but the beginning of the play when he broke a tackle and scrambled to the other side of the field was amazing in itself

Leopards,class of 75
11-30-2005, 11:09 PM
I would have to say that run was more than awesome! That was some leap over the Gainesville Leopard defender. Good job on the audio too!

smustangs
11-30-2005, 11:28 PM
keenum and the wbd wreckin crew are awesome. had a great year. at this point they are all good teams. the level of talent and play in hs football is amazing.

banyard's one-handed grab will always stick in my mind. just kinda sat there thinking...did that just happen.

keep up the good work stangs.

un b weavable
11-30-2005, 11:39 PM
That sounds a lot like the plays he was making against us in the championship last year. It still amazes me. We just couldn't seem to bring him down.

RMAC
11-30-2005, 11:55 PM
Well I was there, and I can say that although I haven't been watching football as long as some of our other posters, that was the most amazing play I've ever witnessed on a football field. Ask Adidas, Injured, HSF, Gsquared, and a couple others and I think that they will tell you the same thing.

Whsdogs
12-01-2005, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
Well I was there, and I can say that although I haven't been watching football as long as some of our other posters, that was the most amazing play I've ever witnessed on a football field. Ask Adidas, Injured, HSF, Gsquared, and a couple others and I think that they will tell you the same thing.

dito...i talked to him after the game in the parking lot..lol i know people;) ...anyway and he was actin like it was no big thing haha...i was like case seriously did u have to jump over him??? lol:D

jmcgee
12-01-2005, 05:46 AM
That was a great play but i didnt see it. my top play that i've seen and was a difference maker in a game was #5 to # 3 for Sweetwater Without that Sweetwaterinmy opinion would not be in the playoffs so that is my favorite play.

injuredinmelee
12-01-2005, 10:26 AM
He is a man child. By far the best individual effort on a play that I have seen in a long time. I saw two plays this year that will jsut stick with me forever. One was a run by a vernon kid against wylie and that Keenum play.

Steer Fever
12-01-2005, 10:50 AM
The play was great but if you saw the Everman game it was outdone by an Everman defensive end don't want to go into details about ti but it was unbelievable

Adidas410s
12-01-2005, 10:57 AM

I am trying to get a copy of the TV station highlights of the game. It's amazing to watch that play over and over again. It still gives me goosebumps to listen to it now.

injuredinmelee
12-01-2005, 11:37 AM
If they have it I would like copy also. I will pay whatever I need to.

Adidas410s
12-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
If they have it I would like copy also. I will pay whatever I need to.

They showed it on TV Sunday Night. It's a field level shot so not a perfect view. I may check with Ster-Rod and see if he can get a copy of the game film from the coaches.

Txbroadcaster
12-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
The play was great but if you saw the Everman game it was outdone by an Everman defensive end don't want to go into details about ti but it was unbelievable

here is the call to that one

http://mmslb.eonstreams.com/b/krrp/Clark.wma

and yes that was a great play as well

Adidas410s
12-01-2005, 08:18 PM
here is the call to that one

http://mmslb.eonstreams.com/b/krrp/Clark.wma

and yes that was a great play as well

Is that clark the younger brother of former Everman All-World DE Nick Clark?

wildstangs
12-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Very impressive play by Keenum. I still like the play against Decatur when he took the ball from Edwards and ran it in for a TD. Wylie is gonna miss him.

Adidas410s
12-01-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Very impressive play by Keenum. I still like the play against Decatur when he took the ball from Edwards and ran it in for a TD. Wylie is gonna miss him.

Go check out this footage. The first play is a HUGE hit delivered by a Vernon defender and the 2nd one is one of my favorite Case plays. He runs an option to the left side and is about 15 yards downfield and then gets dragged down by 2 defenders and somehow pitches it to Gary Edwards...it's one of my favorites! With Keenum it was a play a game! I can only hope he gets on the field at Houston and can show the country what he is capable of.

Wylie vs Vernon highlights (http://www.ktxs.com/KTXS_VideoNow/vernwyli9162005.wmv)

Matthew328
12-02-2005, 12:07 AM
yes he is and he is just as good

Txbroadcaster
12-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
yes he is and he is just as good

Marcus was all over the field against Hebron. He almost single handily beat them. He was very impressive