PDA

View Full Version : I Feel So Dirty..........

ILS1
11-30-2005, 07:40 PM
I've leaving my apartment to go get something to eat. I'm also taking out the trash. I lock my door because I'm leaving. I have my wallet & cell phone in one hand and my keys & trash bag in the other. Get to the dumpster,throw the trash bag in. WHERE'S MY FREAKIN' KEYS!!!! I threw my keys along with my trash bag in the dumpster!! I freak!!!! I jump in the dumpster,frantically look for them. I'm digging and digging. NOTHING!! It's already too dark and I can't see inside. I jump out with oil on the bottom of my shoes and who knows what on my hands!! I ask my neighbors and about 10 other people for a flashlight NO ONE HAS ONE!!! I try asking maintenance for one but they are already gone for the day!! (Don't get me started on our maintenance people,that's another story). I'm covered in this filth and getting really P.O.'d now!!! Then someone says "use the light from your cell phone". DUH????? I grab my cell phone and look inside. It takes me like 5 seconds to find my keys!! I had to jump back in to get them!!! I feel so relieved now. I think I'm gonna take a shower now!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Gobbla2001
11-30-2005, 07:42 PM
Damn man, take a few more while you're at it...

You're freaking sick :p

Ranger Mom
11-30-2005, 07:43 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Thank goodness you found them!!

ILS1
11-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Hey D, I'm thinking about going to the LH/Cuero game in Buda. Are you going? I'll give you a call if I do decide to go. Can't stay out that night,have to work EARLY Saturday morning. Trust me,I will be clean my then!!!

:clap:

Paratrooper
11-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Man, now that's some SERIOUS dumpster diving

Pmoney
11-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
Thats true:clap: :D

CHS_CG
11-30-2005, 08:03 PM
you didnt grab anything for dinner while u were there did ya??:eek:

Gobbla2001
11-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Hey D, I'm thinking about going to the LH/Cuero game in Buda. Are you going? I'll give you a call if I do decide to go. Can't stay out that night,have to work EARLY Saturday morning. Trust me,I will be clean my then!!!

Hell yah I'm going, my butt's prolly headin' straight home after the game as well unless there is a change in plans... so no Coyote Ugly this time :(

Astrosdawg07
11-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Hell yah I'm going, my butt's prolly headin' straight home after the game as well unless there is a change in plans... so no Coyote Ugly this time :(

piratebg
11-30-2005, 08:49 PM
So did you get in the shower first, or did you come inside, sit down, and start typing this story?

ILS1
11-30-2005, 09:40 PM
I washed/scrubbed my hands throughly,first!! They I took all my dirty clothes off,then typed story,then I jumped into the shower. Then I got something to eat!!!

:D

piratebg
11-30-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I washed/scrubbed my hands throughly,first!! They I took all my dirty clothes off,then typed story,then I jumped into the shower. Then I got something to eat!!!

:D

So you washed up, took off your clothes, typed the story NAKED, got in the shower and ate. Gotcha!!! :D

MHSvarsity2007
11-30-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper

haha true that :clap:

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 09:54 PM
Ida left em!