PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. AP

SintonFan
10-15-2002, 03:16 AM
This game won't be a blowout. I agree with Toby070. First, the field might be sloppy on friday with the predicted rain. Ap is big and might try to negate the Sinton speed, up the middle, on the ground on a wet field. Second, they stepped it up bigtime against Mathis on defense. Third, their backs are the biggest seen so far for Sinton. Fourth, Sinton has yet to play a whole four quarters and AP might suprise them here. Fifth, AP is extra tough at home!
I hope the Pirates come to play!!! :mad: eek! :mad:
This is a good week for a great week of practice!!!

http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/fuming.gif the
http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/cat.gif !!!!!!!!
Go Pirates!!!!!!!
Take State!!!!!!!!!

sinton66
10-15-2002, 06:13 AM
Data Poll had Sinton at +36 over AP, the update this week went to +40. I'm sticking to my original prediction. wink

Phil C
10-15-2002, 10:50 AM
Rain is predicted in Aransas Pass this Friday and that will be to Aransas Pass's advantage but I still think Sinton will win a close one.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-15-2002, 11:10 AM
im sticking to earlier prediction too.
Sinton wins by 50

Sinton 57
AP 7

Most of these players have played in rain before, the only thing it might do is make AP fumble the ball more. Pirates will show up for this game from the start. :D

big daddy russ
10-15-2002, 04:31 PM
Sinton 33
Aransas Pass 17

I think AP gets off to a slow start, but they pick it up in the second and third quarters. The Pirates, though, will be too much to handle. Panthers beat the spread but lose the game. 17-3 at the half.

sinfan75
10-16-2002, 05:22 AM
As far as the Caller times goes no rain is forecast until saturday and Sunday. :D

Sinton94
10-16-2002, 08:31 AM
Just like last year AP's Blake and Belfont ran all over weaker teams, that is until Sinton. AP rushed for a team total of 44 yards on 24 attempts and the majority of that was Heard running for his life. They faired no better in the passing game with Heard completing 5 of 22 for a 108 yards and 5 int's.
Sinton scored 34 points in the first half of last year's 49 to 0 win. AP could give Sinton a little better game this year, but only if Sinton let's them. Julian is back and that will open up Bubba and Adrian. The defense will keep Blake in check and force Heard to throw and that should result in some more int's for Chance.
Sinton will come out fired up and playing ball in the first half and take it 42 to 7. Good Luck Pirates and take to them early and often.

sinton66
10-16-2002, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the classiest football board in the state, Sinton94.

big daddy russ
10-17-2002, 12:24 AM
hey sinton, who plays in the middle of your d-line this year? some kid from ingleside who doesn't even play ball was telling me today that you have another monster tackle. i know peterson was a wrecking crew last year and killed everyone. i thought that kid should've been the district's defensive player of the year. brittain was pretty good, but damn that kid was a force. do you have another kid like that in there?

SintonFan
10-17-2002, 01:06 AM
big daddy russ, that was uncalled for. Who's gonna replace a 6'7", 300# nose guard? Those guys are rare... Zach was really tight there. I'm sure his replacement already knows that. Sinton will be fine...

sinfan75
10-17-2002, 04:54 AM
I agree,Sinton has no monster in the middle,But they shuttin things down just fine.

Sinton94
10-17-2002, 07:10 AM
Thanks Sinton66!
Bad news......I heard Julian might not be playing this Friday after all. But we should be ok with Cordy and defense will take of the rest.

sinton66
10-17-2002, 07:22 AM
BDR, you just don't seem to know when to quit. I think you're lucky you're not playing against Sinton, you might just find out what defense is all about. And, if you are an Ingleside fan, why in the world would you taunt a team you haven't played yet? Especially one of Sinton's caliber? Not very smart. You are welcome to your opinions, but good sense should tell you when to back off.