12-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Yep. :)

Over-rated2004
12-01-2005, 10:07 AM
What?

BullFrog Dad
12-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Over-rated2004
Anybody know why my boy Leon got the boot?:confused: Good question. I'm gonna' miss LeonJr.

sinton66
12-01-2005, 11:03 AM
For whatever possessed him, Jr. posted a nude female picture in his signature. He had been warned previously. Some people need to get it through their thick skulls that our rules pertain to EVERY FACET of 3ADownlow, even signatures and the chat room. We can forgive newbies from time to time, but members that have been here for awhile are rightfully expected to have read, understand, and abide by our rules. So, if you're warned, it would be a real good idea to pay attention. We don't kid around about warnings.

Also, be it known, that we are not going to continue to answer for every decision we make in open forums. In the future, if you have a question why something happened, please pm a moderator.

zeus63
12-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
For whatever possessed him, Jr. posted a nude female picture in his signature. He had been warned previously. Some people need to get it through their thick skulls that our rules pertain to EVERY FACET of 3ADownlow, even signatures and the chat room. We can forgive newbies from time to time, but members that have been here for awhile are rightfully expected to have read, understand, and abide by our rules. So, if you're warned, it would be a real good idea to pay attention. We don't kid around about warnings.

Also, be it known, that we are not going to continue to answer for every decision we make in open forums. In the future, if you have a question why something happened, please pm a moderator.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Moderators are moderators for a reason, they are fair. Ya'll do a great job and I have enjoyed being a part of 3A downlow for the short time I have been a member.

Over-rated2004
12-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Moderators are moderators for a reason, they are fair. Ya'll do a great job and I have enjoyed being a part of 3A downlow for the short time I have been a member.

I agree 100%, but Leon! I'm sure he was just being leon.

Adidas410s
12-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Leon's NOT so good anymore...