PDA

View Full Version : 3a Heisman Award...make Your Case Here!!!

Adidas410s
11-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Feel free to write whatever you want to write about your nominations in this box. You can tell whatever stories you want...as long as it's ok with the Mods!

Adidas410s
11-30-2005, 12:27 PM
just moving over from the other thread...

Originally posted by loboesstate07
i would have to pick Sam Graves #12 for monahans because he runs all over everyone and he will prolly gain about 100 yards or more against sweetwater this week haha yea sam's definately got it

Originally posted by zeus63
I am a Monahans guy, but I would like to nominate Dwight Wells #5 from Snyder. He is an all-around player. The games that I saw they had him at mulitiple positions and he excelled at all of them.

Originally posted by Black_Magic
Out too long and have verry little impact. because of an injury
^^^^ In regards to Kendal Carillo from Sweetwater

Originally posted by sww-bull52
Obviously you did'nt see the game against Iowa Park.

^^^ In regards to Black_Magic's post

Originally posted by STANG RED
I dont give a damn how long he was out! I just know, we wouldnt still be playing, without him!!! Even when he was out, he provided great leadership for the team.
Your just pissed, because we did'nt need him, or the other 3 or 4 starters that were out aginst Snyder! You should still be thanking God for that!

^^^ For the one above it...

injuredinmelee
11-30-2005, 12:32 PM
IO have to say Case Keenum from Abilene Wylie. I have watched several games this season of teams form all classifications and no one has impressed me more than Case. His poise and leadership are his strongest attributes. Case knows how to win and has made plays all season long that just simply impress. Everyone that was at the Wylie/Gainesville game knows how good he is. He kept them in that game. He has made some plays this year that you cant even describe. You would have to see it to believe it. Vote for Case or im kicking all your buttocks...

WOS92
11-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Kenneth Beasley, QB WO-S
Campbell's 3a coverboy, 12-0 state semifinalist, Army All American, Winner of the 3adl Offensive POY poll, Parade POY candidate, ranked #9 corner in the NATION by Rivals.com, Committed to UT

1,731 yards passing with 8 INTs and 22 TDs
1,341 yards rushing with 22 TDs
One 99-yard kickoff return TD
3,072 total yards, 45 total touchdowns

wos fan1
11-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Kenneth Beasley!

injuredinmelee
11-30-2005, 12:34 PM
I love Carrillio but watching him play against Iowa Park he isnt ready to be on the field. His knee looks like it is going to give out at any second esp when he cuts or has to hop. I hate to see him screw that leg up permantely.

DaHop72
11-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
IO have to say Case Keenum from Abilene Wylie. I have watched several games this season of teams form all classifications and no one has impressed me more than Case. His poise and leadership are his strongest attributes. Case knows how to win and has made plays all season long that just simply impress. Everyone that was at the Wylie/Gainesville game knows how good he is. He kept them in that game. He has made some plays this year that you cant even describe. You would have to see it to believe it. Vote for Case or im kicking all your buttocks...
Don't do it, I already have.:D That young man is quite an athlete.

Adidas410s
11-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Don't do it, I already have.:D That young man is quite an athlete.

Of the players that I have seen...it's hard for me not to pick Case but I am trying to be "fair" and think through everybody I have seen.

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 02:01 PM
I havent got a chance to see anyone this season in 3a I thought was outstanding, but hopefully before the season is over I will.

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I love Carrillio but watching him play against Iowa Park he isnt ready to be on the field. His knee looks like it is going to give out at any second esp when he cuts or has to hop. I hate to see him screw that leg up permantely.

in the iowa park game it looked as if his leg gave out on him several times but he still didn't fall down....dropped backt o pass once and it gave out and on one of his scrambles it gave out....think he is good but have to agree .....i wouldn't want him to screw it up for good!!