PDA

View Full Version : 3adownlow heisman award

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 11:40 AM
i think we need to start up an award by the 3adownlow posters something similar to the heisman but awarded to 3a players..... post your choices here........

LH Panther Mom
11-30-2005, 11:43 AM
Then it needs to be renamed the 3adownlow homer award. :p

SintonFan
11-30-2005, 11:45 AM
lol
Start something that makes folks here feel better about themselves for spending way to much time here? sure, why not...:hairpunk:
lol

Adidas410s
11-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Then it needs to be renamed the 3adownlow homer award. :p

Why not just have the "homer town" of the year. I would love to nominate our long lost Kennedale supporter "hayden####" :D

Nah let's start a whole bunch of catagories...and then allow a day for people to post their nominations in the thread and then assign one person/thread to go through and count them up and make a poll of the top 4 or 5 and we can sticky it for a week or so. Sound like a plan?

injuredinmelee
11-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Case Keenum

WitchyWoman
11-30-2005, 11:49 AM
WOW !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

WOS92
11-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Kenneth "Deon" Beasley
winner of this year's 3adl "offensive player of the year" poll, Dave Campbell's 3A coverboy, Army All American, Parade POY candidate, state semifinalist

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Why not just have the "homer town" of the year. I would love to nominate our long lost Kennedale supporter "hayden####" :D

Nah let's start a whole bunch of catagories...and then allow a day for people to post their nominations in the thread and then assign one person/thread to go through and count them up and make a poll of the top 4 or 5 and we can sticky it for a week or so. Sound like a plan?

sounds like a plan...get something going for those of us that spend a lot of time on here...lol like what that guy up there said^^^
i would say joseph banyard ...we need some region 3 ppl on here too