PDA

View Full Version : gobblergolf

llanogolf03
11-30-2005, 12:26 AM
if you are who i think you are, you should change your name...i remember playing golf with you and your swing looks like a folded lawn chair....you couldnt hit the ball out of your shadow....you couldnt break 100 if you cheated....your so slow you shadow will beat you in a race....i love you mokney boy

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 12:33 AM
i dont think anyone has been romed on their first post, but ...

GreenGobbla
11-30-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
i dont think anyone has been romed on their first post, but ...

actually to be honest dodey the gator got rommed before he could even post anything. that was pretty funny

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
actually to be honest dodey the gator got rommed before he could even post anything. that was pretty funny

how?

44INAROW
11-30-2005, 01:02 AM
Gobbler golf - Wasn't it Llano's golf coach who got out of control at the Regional Golf Tourney in 2004 when the team came in 3rd place and didnt' advance? He was yelling and screaming at those boys, throwing their clubs in the van etc. - I felt really bad for those players. :rolleyes:

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Gobbler golf - Wasn't it Llano's golf coach who got out of control at the Regional Golf Tourney in 2004 when the team came in 3rd place and didnt' advance? He was yelling and screaming at those boys, throwing their clubs in the van etc. - I felt really bad for those players. :rolleyes:

:hairpunk:

GreenGobbla
11-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
how?

im not really sure....somehow they saw that his ip address had already had three names banned before, and the got banned before he could even post is what i heard....

gobblergolf
11-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Dont worry 44inarow, lol. Your right about the llano coach and this post from llano is a fake that is actually a friend of mine from Cuero. They were real smart and actually told me everything they were gonna say as a joke on here before they even did. Its a team effort from Bradley, Brandon Cowey, and some others, lol. They are all good friends of mine that can't manage to keep the joke a secret to the person they are writing about before actually doing it!

gobblergolf
11-30-2005, 01:49 PM
And one more thing I (aka gobblergolf, monkey boy) love yall too! I'm coming to SA this weekend so there better be some good stuff going down. Later. Hit me up at 550 - holla atcha boy

gobblergolf
11-30-2005, 02:17 PM
I guess I am just really bored at work today and have a lot to say cuz I have some more ideas. There is so much that y'all could have dont to make this believable, lol. One, dont tell me before you do it even though I still think y'all are punks for trying to mess with me. 2nd, there is so much stuff you can say that is believable. Like, how you gonna let the little 4 ft kid from llano named loren out drive you or how come you do good all year and then choke at state after putting all over the place, lol. Last, dont call me monkey boy cuz only my close golf friends call me that! Anyway, i'm just messing around cuz work and school are so boring. Im really out this time. Holla atcha boy!!