PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Green cast

Fish's mom
11-29-2005, 10:51 PM
Got a call Monday from Radiologist, doctor read xray wrong, son's hand is broke, got appt with an hand orthopedist(spelling could be off:) ) Thurs. Might get that green cast after all. :doh: My son said they watched and slowed it down so they could see it happen on the game tape. So watch your hands whoever plays Cuero for the rest of the season, them big boys can do some damage. Good Luck. And if he decides on Green I'll post a pic HAHAHA;)

44INAROW
11-29-2005, 10:59 PM
I am sooo sorry his hand is broken.. Hopefully, it was a clean break and will heal 100% - the comments I heard where I was sitting during the game were all very impressive about your son's passing ability and how well he played. Sure looks like he and the Mustangs have lots of good things to look forward to in the next few years. Please keep us posted on his condition!

Fish's mom
11-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am sooo sorry his hand is broken.. Hopefully, it was a clean break and will heal 100% - the comments I heard where I was sitting during the game were all very impressive about your son's passing ability and how well he played. Sure looks like he and the Mustangs have lots of good things to look forward to in the next few years. Please keep us posted on his condition!
Thanks, wrong kid tho, mine son's Coffield #24, plays offense and defense, his job on offense is running back but this year he's been more of a secondary blocker for our new quarterback.
Trust me I don't think this will stop him playing, it happened in the first quarter got taped and continue to play even worked out Monday , that's where I found him when I got the call. Crazy. But Cuero really impressed him. He says now at least his legs will be bigger since he can't lift weights with the bar for awhile:)

44INAROW
11-29-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Thanks, wrong kid tho, mine son's Coffield #24,

oops.. oh well, I still hope it heals 100% :)

gobblerfan02
11-29-2005, 11:33 PM
Hope he heals alright, hate to see that happen to anyone....at least he doens't hafta put up with crutches!

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 12:50 AM
you can play in a cast if its in the right place.