PDA

View Full Version : Topics about Old Cardinal

CenTexSports
11-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Even though the original post was not intended to be an attack or to cause any problems, isn't it amazing that so much energy was expended on football opinions. Those two posts were quite well read and responded to.

Like Phil C and several other posters have mentioned, This is a football site and we got our monies worth out of those two threads. No mention of NFL, Michael Irvin, softball, Dawn at Sorrocco, or other extra topic\s.

In just a random look, these OC threads may have been the busiest in recent history that did not include a poll.

Somebody start another football topic to keep us busy for a few days.

I have been meaning to mention that Cameron is suiting up a girl on their team for the playoffs. Does any other team have one?

3afan
11-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
... Cameron is suiting up a girl on their team for the playoffs. ...

WHY?

CenTexSports
11-29-2005, 04:12 PM
She was on the JV team and they suit up for the playoffs.

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Is she hott?:D

Jody
11-29-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Even though the original post was not intended to be an attack or to cause any problems, isn't it amazing that so much energy was expended on football opinions. Those two posts were quite well read and responded to.

Like Phil C and several other posters have mentioned, This is a football site and we got our monies worth out of those two threads. No mention of NFL, Michael Irvin, softball, Dawn at Sorrocco, or other extra topic\s.

In just a random look, these OC threads may have been the busiest in recent history that did not include a poll.

Somebody start another football topic to keep us busy for a few days.

I have been meaning to mention that Cameron is suiting up a girl on their team for the playoffs. Does any other team have one?

People get mad at OC (mainly WOS folk) but he is just having some fun and using various true material to do it. If they don't like what he says, they can always ignore it. Problem is most are too dumb to realize smack vs. fact. Then again, some don't like to face fact either.

Ranger Mom
11-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Is she hott?:D

I knew that question was coming!!

On a different note...when I first started watching Greenwood football, our kicker was a girl!

mwynn05
11-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

On a different note...when I first started watching Greenwood football, our kicker was a girl! you should know by now if you didnt i would be disappointed in you

Paratrooper
11-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Jody
People get mad at OC (mainly WOS folk) but he is just having some fun and using various true material to do it. If they don't like what he says, they can always ignore it. Problem is most are too dumb to realize smack vs. fact. Then again, some don't like to face fact either.

I actually get more tired reading the WOS posters on here who just blast away. I have read their website, and I have seen what they have posted on here. Old Card literally can't post "good morning" without the WOS posters making blantant personal attacks. Old Card hypes BC just like WOS posters hype West Orange. The difference is Old Card may rag on your team and on your region, but the WOS posters on here attack folks personally. It's not only OC they get on, but Barbers Hill as well. This forum IMO was intended to talk a little smack about your team and your region.......maybe do some comparitive analysis and make posts as to why your team is better, but in no way was designed to attack folks personally. To have a 5 page 70 entry thread on calling people Old Fart and other names is just ridiculous..........IMO

Jody
11-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Paratrooper
I actually get more tired reading the WOS posters on here who just blast away. I have read their website, and I have seen what they have posted on here. Old Card literally can't post "good morning" without the WOS posters making blantant personal attacks. Old Card hypes BC just like WOS posters hype West Orange. The difference is Old Card may rag on your team and on your region, but the WOS posters on here attack folks personally. It's not only OC they get on, but Barbers Hill as well. This forum IMO was intended to talk a little smack about your team and your region.......maybe do some comparitive analysis and make posts as to why your team is better, but in no way was designed to attack folks personally. To have a 5 page 70 entry thread on calling people Old Fart and other names is just ridiculous..........IMO

Amen brother.

Hindsight2020
11-29-2005, 06:18 PM
i have never seen anyone from wo-s personnally attack anyone when it was not provoked.....

but hey, i am not trying to get in the middle of this.

wos fan1
11-29-2005, 06:18 PM
No kidding!! :thinking:

HighSchool Fan
11-29-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't think OC is worth all this talk.

chaingang
11-29-2005, 06:47 PM
well, personally I like to have fun on this site. If i make attacks at some it is all for fun. I go to battle with Barbers hill people on a daily basis(jody,RBARKER etc.) what they say to me doesnt offend me one bit. I have fun talking some trash. If I offend them or you, I am sorry. On the other hand some are way to sensitive on here. If you get offended, then just ignore them. This is a fun site and most of us are adults. I like to have fun on here to help pass the day. Any attacks on WOS and our posters is not very professional. MOST(I said most) are very respectable.

Now in saying that, WOS over Wimberly by 21:cool:

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

On a different note...when I first started watching Greenwood football, our kicker was a girl!

Just adding humor. :cool:

BrahmaDAD70
11-29-2005, 07:14 PM
Talk about beating a "dead horse" or bird in this matter.
:( :( :( :(

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Talk about beating a "dead horse" or bird in this matter.
:( :( :( :(

Ya maybee we need to close all threads with the title Old Cardianl or OC.

Jody
11-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
well, personally I like to have fun on this site. If i make attacks at some it is all for fun. I go to battle with Barbers hill people on a daily basis(jody,RBARKER etc.) what they say to me doesnt offend me one bit. I have fun talking some trash. If I offend them or you, I am sorry. On the other hand some are way to sensitive on here. If you get offended, then just ignore them. This is a fun site and most of us are adults. I like to have fun on here to help pass the day. Any attacks on WOS and our posters is not very professional. MOST(I said most) are very respectable.

Now in saying that, WOS over Wimberly by 21:cool:

You are one of the few from WOS that get all this. Props to you!

Having hear all that, Wimberly over WOS by 21....:D

Paratrooper
11-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Ya maybee we need to close all threads with the title Old Cardianl or OC.

IMO......it should apply to anyone called out like that and have 5 pages of bashing done on them. That is just rather poor. I have seen everyone on this board take a little heat now and then, but to bash someone for 5 threads is a bit much........of course, IMO only. Sometimes I see where a poster gets called out, but I haven't seen where one guy gets called out and bashed consisently by about 6 posters for over 5 pages. OC is a cardinal fan through and through, but I don't see bashing him for 5 pages when he states his opinion.