PDA

View Full Version : Find a Human

Ranger Mom
11-29-2005, 04:05 PM
This site has come in handy more than once for me.

It's numbers to different companies and what to say/press to get you to a human the quickest way possible.

Find a Human (http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr/)

3afan
11-29-2005, 04:07 PM
that is so frustrating sometimes ... especially insurance companies! :mad:

Bullaholic
11-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Dang! I must have done it wrong, RM. I was trying American Express, got confused and dialed the wrong number---I think it was a "900" number and I finally got connected to some really sweet gal who said---"What did you have in mind today, Big Boy?......" :D

whtfbplaya
11-29-2005, 04:12 PM
Cingular, the one I need has no short cut.

lepfan
11-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya

I have actually used the one on closing the account...it was quicker. I actually thing Cingular has only 2 (complete idiots of course) working for them.

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya

Heck I work for Cingular and always use the "close my account" (since it's one giant company account) to get through. Now however, you can type in your phone number then punch 0 on the next two menus and get straight through. The most difficult ones I have found are Nextel and Cellular One. They are voice activated and you have to speak jibberish 3 times in a row and then they will transfer you to somebody.

lepfan
11-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Heck I work for Cingular uhhhh, sorry man....you do know I was just joking...:doh:

Wildcat81
11-29-2005, 05:03 PM
man I get:mad: when you can not talk to a human.

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Heck I work for Cingular and always use the "close my account" (since it's one giant company account) to get through. Now however, you can type in your phone number then punch 0 on the next two menus and get straight through. The most difficult ones I have found are Nextel and Cellular One. They are voice activated and you have to speak jibberish 3 times in a row and then they will transfer you to somebody.

You realy work for cingular?

District303aPastPlayer
11-29-2005, 05:10 PM
what i find fun is when they sned you overseas and you cant understand a lick.... cussing becomes key :)

big daddy russ
11-29-2005, 05:35 PM
I wonder if there's a secret code for Dell that will transfer you to a representative fluent in English.

Ranger Mom
11-29-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
what i find fun is when they sned you overseas and you cant understand a lick.... cussing becomes key :)

Oh...don't even get me started on that one!!

That will make my blood pressure shoot up faster than ANYTHING!

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I wonder if there's a secret code for Dell that will transfer you to a representative fluent in English.

There is...you just have to be buying something then you will get somebody in Austin. You need help...its somebody in India reading from a script.

44INAROW
11-29-2005, 06:34 PM
There is...you just have to be buying something then you will get somebody in Austin. You need help...its somebody in India reading from a script.

I've dealt with Imira Matra on a couple occasions....... sooo frustrating.....:mad: