PDA

View Full Version : Top Games this year so far in Region 1

jmcgee
11-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Vote for the game you thought was great.

S-WtrMustangFan
11-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Sweetwater vs. Iowa Park I still have'nt got my voice back.Go Mustangs!!!

Ranger05
11-29-2005, 11:42 AM
wylie canyon in my opinion

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Wylie/Canyon was very exciting...and obviously more enjoyable because Wylie won! However, the level pf play was much higher on both sides of the ball at Wylie/Gainesville. Heck you want to look at an exciting game, Wylie/Graham saw Graham up 23-0 only to see Wylie score 20 points in the 4th quarter, have a play that got them inside the Graham 10 called back because of a hold and then a missed FG and Graham won the game 30-20. Well...it was an exciting 4th quarter at least!

STANG RED
11-29-2005, 11:55 AM
I cant just vote for 1 only, out of that bunch!!!

Pmoney
11-29-2005, 12:01 PM
how is Snyder vs. Wylie not on there? i think that was one of the top games

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
how is Snyder vs. Wylie not on there? i think that was one of the top games

Something about 5 Wylie turnovers...not that great of a game! :rolleyes:

jmcgee
11-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
how is Snyder vs. Wylie not on there? i think that was one of the top games My Bad I knew I left one out!

keenoace
11-29-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Something about 5 Wylie turnovers...not that great of a game! :rolleyes: Too bad you were on the recieving end. Must have hurt huh. You would be saying the same thing if you guys would have won and we had five turn overs. Not our fault Wylie had butter fingers.

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
Too bad you were on the recieving end. Must have hurt huh. You would be saying the same thing if you guys would have won and we had five turn overs. Not our fault Wylie had butter fingers.

Any game where one team has 5 turnovers is NOT a pretty game...regardless of any preference I have to the teams playing in the game.

STANG RED
11-29-2005, 12:18 PM
Any game where one team has 5 turnovers is NOT a pretty game...regardless of any preference I have to the teams playing in the game.
I gotta agree with them Tigers on this one. Wylie didnt just give those balls to them. The tigers took those balls away. I was at the game. Sure, Wylie shot themselves in the foot. But, Snyder loaded the gun for them.

Whsdogs
11-29-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I gotta agree with them Tigers on this one. Wylie didnt just give those balls to them. The tigers took those balls away. I was at the game. Sure, Wylie shot themselves in the foot. But, Snyder loaded the gun for them.

yah but again...not one of the greatest games of the year by both teams...look at the games up there they are all awesome games by both sides..good job to snyder 8 weeks ago when that happen!!:clap: but i picked the wylie/gainesville game cause that was just an awesome game!

STANG RED
11-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
yah but again...not one of the greatest games of the year by both teams...look at the games up there they are all awesome games by both sides..good job to snyder 8 weeks ago when that happen!!:clap: but i picked the wylie/gainesville game cause that was just an awesome game!
Dont get me wrong. I didnt say it was one of the great games of the year. I dont really think it was either. I was just giving props to the Tigers where props are due. Fact is, they took those turnovers away. They were'nt just given to them.

Black_Magic
11-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
good job to snyder 8 weeks ago when that happen!!:clap: but i picked the wylie/gainesville game cause that was just an awesome game! thanks to Wylie... And Good luck in 4A:clap:

Whsdogs
11-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Dont get me wrong. I didnt say it was one of the great games of the year. I dont really think it was either. I was just giving props to the Tigers where props are due. Fact is, they took those turnovers away. They were'nt just given to them.

k i didnt say they didnt take the ball away from them or not good job on that part i was just sayin that it wasnt a very pretty game so thats why its not on the list.

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
thanks to Wylie... And Good luck in 4A:clap:

yeah..you better hope the cutoff doesnt keep moving up 25-50 students like it has EVERY year since at least 98

Tweeder215
11-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Sweetwater-Snyder, only because I love to see the boys in red beat on the tiggers...

Black_Magic
11-29-2005, 01:48 PM
yeah..you better hope the cutoff doesnt keep moving up 25-50 students like it has EVERY year since at least 98
1) Why should we hope?? Last two years hasnt bothered us at all:rolleyes:
2) Has it not been the same for the last 4 years? 899....

I hear the number may even move down to like 775 or 800:eek:

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
1) Why should we hope?? Last two years hasnt bothered us at all:rolleyes:
2) Has it not been the same for the last 4 years? 899....

I hear the number may even move down to like 775 or 800:eek:

1...the last two years? Remind me how far you have gone in the playoffs again? :rolleyes:

down to 775 or 800??? That's funny right there...