PDA

View Full Version : medical info

BTEXDAD
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM
I heard again last night on news (honestly) that Americans are definitely getting bigger.
Doctors have discovered that when many people get shots in the rear end the standard needles aren't long enough and the medicine doesn't get where it needs to go.
The next time you get a shot in the butt, apparently you should ask for a longer needle.

whtfbplaya
11-29-2005, 11:21 PM
lol, true for some of you!

sinton66
11-29-2005, 11:44 PM
Leno just commented on this story. Seems if the needles aren't long enough, the medicine doesn't disperse in the rest of the body and just remains in the rear. Leno says "You may die but your fat arse will live forever".:D

BrahmaDAD70
11-29-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
I heard again last night on news (honestly) that Americans are definitely getting bigger.
Doctors have discovered that when many people get shots in the rear end the standard needles aren't long enough and the medicine doesn't get where it needs to go.
The next time you get a shot in the butt, apparently you should ask for a longer needle.

Good Call I just saw LENO QUOTE about the shots.
BTW BTEXDAD do you have any kids in HS at Bellville?

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 12:11 AM
You should have heard what they said on Comic View

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-30-2005, 12:14 AM
i dont know about the resxt of you, but id almost rather die than get another shot in the rear end. that was by far the worst shot i have ever had and i have had some shots....believe you me...:p

whtfbplaya
11-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i dont know about the resxt of you, but id almost rather die than get another shot in the rear end. that was by far the worst shot i have ever had and i have had some shots....believe you me...:p

me to

BTEXDAD
11-30-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Good Call I just saw LENO QUOTE about the shots.
BTW BTEXDAD do you have any kids in HS at Bellville?

I probably know you. I have daughter who's a senior. Adrienne Meier.
We won state in volleyball, hoping for a double dip with softball.
How about u?
I need to edit my profile. Unable to send private messages.