PDA

View Full Version : Ktj

AggieJohn
11-29-2005, 09:51 AM
listening to macks postgame today, that really is a classy guy, good game in a good rivalry series......btho Colorado and take the big 12....

KTJ
11-29-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
listening to macks postgame today, that really is a classy guy, good game in a good rivalry series......btho Colorado and take the big 12....

What's funny is that Mack has really, really, really loosened up this year and that's all due to Vince. He took Mack aside and had a great talking to him over the summer and Mack got on the level of the players this year. That has caused him to become more loose and not so uptight about certain situations (see: the 5 straight losses to OU and how he prepared this year, as well as Ohio State.) He and his wife Sally have done so much for the players. There was a news special on Sally Brown (Mack's wife) and she knows every single player and they all call her Miss Sally. It's really interesting how much of a mother she is to the players and she loves every bit of it.

Other people have always said that Mack was a classy guy and how nice and Texan he was, but that's nothing compared to how relaxed he is this year. That did nothing but help us.

Thanks for the compliments.

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

AJ that is very classy and hope to see the ag's on the rise with Lane and McGee.

raider red 2000
11-29-2005, 03:16 PM
AJ-

you are to nice. I cant route for them.

the other game when watching the ATM UT game sitting next to the band i actually routed for the aggies....it was late and it was short.

i now feel bad for routing for the aggies.....but on that day yall were the less of the 2 evils :)

KTJ
11-29-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
AJ-

you are to nice. I cant route for them.

the other game when watching the ATM UT game sitting next to the band i actually routed for the aggies....it was late and it was short.

i now feel bad for routing for the aggies.....but on that day yall were the less of the 2 evils :)

Wow. Most Red Raiders I know like UT and root for us over A&M any day of the week.

Texas fans like Tech fans too. We (UT) LOVE Mike Leach and his hilarious quotes.

AggieJohn
11-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Wow. Most Red Raiders I know like UT and root for us over A&M any day of the week.

Texas fans like Tech fans too. We (UT) LOVE Mike Leach and his hilarious quotes.

i think we have the lesser tier of that with a&m and baylor....

the aggies get a kick of hearing guy morriss talk.....

raider red 2000
11-30-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

i grew up a UT fan. Now my lil bro is a huge UT fan....he is only 16....there is still time for him to see the light :)

I have some friends and family that went to UT. They arnt too bad, but i know lots of UT fans from work and through other people that are just a bit overboard.

Kinda gets on my nerves....people that never have even been to austin always wearing rust colored shirts and talkin about how good their team is.

I guess i started rootin for the ag's because they were the underdog and my wife is an ATM fan.

as far as leach's quotes....he is a weird dude, and extremely boring after spike :)