PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL"GREEN OUT" at GRANDE this FRIDAY!

panther power
11-29-2005, 07:35 AM
It's official, it will be an official Green OUT at Grande in Midland for the Monahans side. If you are making the game you are being asked to wear all green, it doesnt matter if you are not from monahans. Monahans is a small "west texas" town and we are all proud of them. I am from a rival school and I will be there cheering them on. Let's all get loud in support of both schools but especially the mean green,

Pack the Grande with Green Night!

Snyder_TigerFan
11-29-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by panther power
It's official, it will be an official Green OUT at Grande in Midland for the Monahans side. If you are making the game you are being asked to wear all green, it doesnt matter if you are not from monahans. Monahans is a small "west texas" town and we are all proud of them. I am from a rival school and I will be there cheering them on. Let's all get loud in support of both schools but especially the mean green,

If I was at a game supporting someone else's team, I can tell you that I would NOT be wearing their colors...I would be wearing my own to show where I'm from and that I'm supporting them. I don't think I'll be going to the game, but if I were, I would be sitting on Sweetwater's side supporting them, but with Tiger gear on.

sWaterislife
11-29-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
If I was at a game supporting someone else's team, I can tell you that I would NOT be wearing their colors...I would be wearing my own to show where I'm from and that I'm supporting them. I don't think I'll be going to the game, but if I were, I would be sitting on Sweetwater's side supporting them, but with Tiger gear on. yep... most definitely agree... although i was at the bridgeport game and didnt where red or maroon or green..lol... Oh well..

side note: i was trying to figure out the kicking situation and was asking this guy if "ya'll" have a kicker.. he said im not from bridgeport and flashed me his shirt that said Sweetwater Mustangs which was under a jacket..lol... I apologized i said man i sorry...lol.. so it pays to have your colors on...

jmcgee
11-29-2005, 08:43 AM
The mean green might be there but your about to run into the THE BIG RED MACHINE!

sweetwater08
11-29-2005, 08:44 AM
not to be mean or nething, but do u know how hard it would be to get ne1 from sweetwater to wear the colors of the other team to a football game. SPREAD THE RED

Ranger Mom
11-29-2005, 08:54 AM
I think I will wear my christmas sweater....it is red on one side and green on the other.....I can keep people guessing all night!:D

oh well
11-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Great idea

Rainman
11-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Spread the Red.

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 10:20 AM
in an attempt to rip off A&M's Maroon Out...sure hope that Monahans doesn't play as bad "at home" as the Ags did this year! It could be a big night for Sweetwater if they do! :D

mustangsince87
11-29-2005, 10:20 AM

i think that instead of packing the green lets fill the stands in red. S'water has made it here 3 out of the last 4 years and we never get past it. so i say lets fill the grande with RED!!

S-WtrMustangFan
11-29-2005, 10:22 AM
You bring your green and we will bring ours. (Sky Green)Go Mustangs!!!

panther power
11-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Great! These are the posts I was hoping to see, wear what colors you want and choose....I will be in blue cheering on the green from 3-3A! Let's all make this the game of the year in 3A Texas football, the enviroment will be awesome!

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Great! These are the posts I was hoping to see, wear what colors you want and choose....I will be in blue cheering on the green from 3-3A! Let's all make this the game of the year in 3A Texas football, the enviroment will be awesome!

You should have been at Texas Stadium...that was the 3-A game of the year

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 06:58 PM

That would be on green stadium if Monahans and Cureo met up and played at Baylor.

GetRDoneStangs
11-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Well I guess the crowd will fit in with the season friday! Haha It will look so cool with all the green and red.

GO RED GO :o

Adidas410s
11-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
Well I guess the crowd will fit in with the season friday! Haha It will look so cool with all the green and red.

I hear Santa will pull a fly-by during halftime...

GO RED BEAT GREEN

GetRDoneStangs
11-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I hear Santa will pull a fly-by during halftime...

GO RED BEAT GREEN

LOL thats a good one!:D :clap:

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 07:32 PM

Maybee they could even paint half of the field red, now that would be realy cool.

GetRDoneStangs
11-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Maybee they could even paint half of the field red, now that would be realy cool.

Yes ... that would be very interesting :thinking:

x24_Veronica
11-29-2005, 09:09 PM

Hehe I love Christmas! This Christmas is gonna be so great...especially if the Stangs win!!

GEt R done and Spread the REd:o

Mustangpride09
11-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
If I was at a game supporting someone else's team, I can tell you that I would NOT be wearing their colors...I would be wearing my own to show where I'm from and that I'm supporting them. I don't think I'll be going to the game, but if I were, I would be sitting on Sweetwater's side supporting them, but with Tiger gear on.

As would I, im really honored by Eric Martinez and how he has made ALL of our playoff games. Good sport, and good person.

Tweeder215
11-29-2005, 09:26 PM
I agree, its a wonderful idea this "green out" but I know that if Monahans were to play Iowa Park this week (had last friday turned out differently) that I would still be wearing all the Sweetwater attire that I could.

sweetwater07
11-29-2005, 10:07 PM
well i will be there sporting my red and white along with my lucky top hat!!

SpreadtheRed
11-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Eric Martinez = Good person, good player on a crappy team. Should've transfered to Sweetwater.

DaHop72
11-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Eric Martinez = Good person, good player on a crappy team. Should've transfered to Sweetwater.
Wow, what a classy quote.

mustangsince87
11-30-2005, 09:56 AM
i think im gonna go all out for this one. me and a buddy are gonna be painted completely red. im gonna be freezing but hey... gotta show support for stangs

SPREAD THE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WitchyWoman
11-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
As would I, im really honored by Eric Martinez and how he has made ALL of our playoff games. Good sport, and good person.

I think this one has much more class... I love E-Mar he's one of my little sweetie pies... Great Kid, awsome athlete just wait til baseball... :D Thanks Mustangpride.

WitchyWoman
11-30-2005, 10:04 AM
OH YEAH I FORGOT...........

GO STANG'S BRING IT HOME........ LET'S GO BOYS !!! GET THOSE LOBOES!!!

DaHop72
11-30-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
I think this one has much more class... I love E-Mar he's one of my little sweetie pies... Great Kid, awsome athlete just wait til baseball... :D Thanks Mustangpride.
You were serious, I was being a bit sarcatic.:thinking:

WitchyWoman
11-30-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You were serious, I was being a bit sarcatic.:thinking:

Yeah I knew you were, I wanted to respond to the nicer one... :D

DaHop72
11-30-2005, 10:16 AM
Yeah I knew you were, I wanted to respond to the nicer one... :D
Gee, are we changing with the leaves???:D :D

WitchyWoman
11-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Well darnit Santa's watching me...... :devil:

DaHop72
11-30-2005, 10:20 AM
Well darnit Santa's watching me...... :devil:
Well, OK. Man, I was gone yesterday, caught up last night. Sure can miss a lot in a day.

injuredinmelee
11-30-2005, 10:24 AM
Well, OK. Man, I was gone yesterday, caught up last night. Sure can miss a lot in a day.

missing a day is not acceptable behavior young man!!

You should come play golf today the course is almost WIDE Open. Hope you have a good punch shot however.. got to keep it low today.

DaHop72
11-30-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
missing a day is not acceptable behavior young man!!

You should come play golf today the course is almost WIDE Open. Hope you have a good punch shot however.. got to keep it low today.
Yes, I will try to do better, but if I checked last night does that count. Are you going to the game Friday???

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 10:58 AM
how about a grande meet and greet....possibly around the north endzone opposite of the field house....halftime

WitchyWoman
11-30-2005, 11:00 AM
From what I'm understanding this is already in the works... At the flag poles 1/2 time...

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 11:03 AM
From what I'm understanding this is already in the works... At the flag poles 1/2 time...
haven't heard anything about it...where are the flagpoles??

DaHop72
11-30-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
haven't heard anything about it...where are the flagpoles??
South end of stadium, check under other M&G, RM had pictures on those.

loboesstate07
11-30-2005, 12:30 PM
whoever said about swater bringing skye green well all think about him is that hes the biggest joke sweetwater has so on friday yall can watch out linbackers and defensive line crush them yeaaaaa

DaHop72
11-30-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by loboesstate07
whoever said about swater bringing skye green well all think about him is that hes the biggest joke sweetwater has so on friday yall can watch out linbackers and defensive line crush them yeaaaaa
Humm, profile show you to be 22 and still at MHS????:thinking:

STANG RED
11-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Your absolutely right! If I were you, I would just ignore Skye altogether. Go right ahead, just act like he isnt even there. I'll check back with ya, about 1/2 time, to see if your still laughing,............ or crying!

sww-bull52
11-30-2005, 12:46 PM

And STILL can't talk or spell right.

STANG RED
11-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Naw! Could'nt be!
12 maybe. That sounds about right.

S-WtrMustangFan
11-30-2005, 01:05 PM
whoever said about swater bringing skye green well all think about him is that hes the biggest joke sweetwater has so on friday yall can watch out linbackers and defensive line crush them yeaaaaa That would be considered a late hit and a personal foul.when your big ol fat and slow linebackers crush little ol Sky in the endzone.Go Mustangs !!!!

panther power
11-30-2005, 01:14 PM
I cant wait to see this game! Everyone get your towns riled up, get the people in the stands....

This just in--- The turf at Grande willl be Green as well, on the other hand the scoreboard lights will be red. The street lights on the exit to get to the staduim will alternate between greenand red to make every one happy......lol

stxboy05
11-30-2005, 01:26 PM

Dang if having close to 1300 total yards and 21 tds is a joke well i hate to see what somebody who isnt a joke is like.

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 01:38 PM
that guys profile showed he was 22....and still in high school...hahahaha...anywho..i have talked enough trash about this game so i wil say just stay and watch skye run past yall....see everyone at halftime M&G!!

keenoace
11-30-2005, 01:57 PM
it's not skye green hey have to worry about. It's
#3 that's the work horse. Skye just looks for the corner, if it's not there, he's not there. Banyard can run between the tackles and around the corner.

pero chato
11-30-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
#3 that's the work horse. Skye just looks for the corner, if it's not there, he's not there. Banyard can run between the tackles and around the corner.

As good as Banyard is on offense, it just looks like he's having too much fun on defense. He can really light 'em up!

Black_Magic
11-30-2005, 02:34 PM
I cant wait to see this game! Everyone get your towns riled up, get the people in the stands....
Isnt your town Ft Stockton???:rolleyes: Or ar you just jumping on a band wagon? If that s what you mean in understand than.

keenoace
11-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
As good as Banyard is on offense, it just looks like he's having too much fun on defense. He can really light 'em up!

Not a bad defensive player.

STANG RED
11-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by keenoace
I have seen Skye on many occasions find the smallest of creases right between the guard and tackle, or tight end, and be through it, and down feild 20 yards before anyone even knew he had the ball. So, everytime I read a post about him only being any good when he can find the corner, I have to chuckle a little bit. Now he may cut it to the outside once he gets down field a little ways, but many of his long runs actually started right up the gut.
He may not break too many tackles, but he can sure make you miss, and all you end up doing is tackleing air.
It's funny how every team thinks they can just stop one player and beat Sweetwater. If you sell out to stop one, they will just beat you with one of the others.

sww-bull52
11-30-2005, 03:21 PM
We have actually had 12 DIFFERENT players score touchdowns.

Papa Mustang
11-30-2005, 03:54 PM
You're not kidding anyone Ranger Mom. The only time you don't support for the Mustangs is when we play Greenwood. It will be a great game. Best wishes to all the young men and prayers that no one is injured. May the best team win.

GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!

panther power
11-30-2005, 05:19 PM
Black_Magic if you would read all posts you would see clearly that I was cheering on 3-3A and monahans, I guess your pannies are still in a wad over snyder's last trip to grande.....get over it.

Black_Magic
11-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Black_Magic if you would read all posts you would see clearly that I was cheering on 3-3A and monahans, I guess your pannies are still in a wad over snyder's last trip to grande.....get over it. No panties in any wad. Lost that game yes we did 28-21 to monahans.. NOT to Ft Stockton though. They wouldnt play us anymore:rolleyes: I guess it had a little to do with the (59-0 A$$ whippin in 99 School record by the way) and every year since........ I did read your post. I quoted it all... Im not cheering for anyone in particular but think monahans will win... I just think its funny how you have been silent about FT Stockton all year and talking up Monahans.. Kinda like a Little bro does about his big bro. I guess if your team cant hack it grab on to another one:thumbsup:

WitchyWoman
11-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Just checking my sig

Ranger Mom
11-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I guess if your team cant hack it grab on to another one:thumbsup:

That's what I did too....what are we supposed to do? Just quit watching, or caring....no longer be a fan just because our team(s) are out (or couldn't hack it, as you say)?:rolleyes:

panther power
11-30-2005, 06:56 PM
couldn't of said it better myself Ranger Mom.....

Ranger Mom
11-30-2005, 07:27 PM
couldn't of said it better myself Ranger Mom.....

I guess ole BM can't be a fan of anyone other than Snyder.....and that's a pity!

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 07:31 PM
so the halftime M&G is at the south flag poles right??

Ranger Mom
11-30-2005, 07:33 PM

YES!!!!:thumbsup:

sweetwater07
11-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
YES!!!!:thumbsup:

totally forgot about the M&G at san angelo so i didn't get to meet your RM.....look forward to friday to meet the legendary greenwood /sweetwater fan!!

GetRDoneStangs
11-30-2005, 07:56 PM
totally forgot about the M&G at san angelo so i didn't get to meet your RM.....look forward to friday to meet the legendary greenwood /sweetwater fan!!

I hope you guys don't miss me too much! :(

I wish I could be there :mad:

Ranger Mom
11-30-2005, 07:58 PM

WOW!!! You have to be OLD to be a legend!:( :p

I Bleed Red08
11-30-2005, 07:59 PM
yah ill be there too most likely unless im sick or i cant get a ride

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 02:40 PM
I guess ole BM can't be a fan of anyone other than Snyder.....and that's a pity! I really dont need to be a fan of anyone els. You dont have to have a dog in the fight to enjoy it. I guess if your dog cant fight next best thing is to watch someone elses dog. But it not your dog. Im just pointing out Panther Power ability to talk so big about Ft Stocton the last couple of years then become so silent about them and like a little brother does about a big brother , latch onto Monahans like they are his team. Its called being a FAIR WEATHER FAN. Remember all the Bears Fans During the Mid 80s??? cant find many around now. I have always had My teams. I dont Switch em off or on according to success..... Pity that all you want.

panther power
12-01-2005, 03:25 PM
look buddy, please show up to the game.....we can talk about all of this mess while enjoying a great game, I should be able to go unless I have a meeting in Alpine for work and even so I should be back by 8:30 hopefully, hope to see you there!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 03:27 PM
Pity that all you want.

Thanks!! I will!:kiss: :kiss:

panther power
12-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Black_Magic.....please stop it, it gets old, honestl it does.....

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2342/13pk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

44INAROW
12-01-2005, 03:32 PM
I guess ole BM

knowing your sense of humor, I assume the PUN is intended :D :D :D

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Hey the world has all kinds! I was a cowboys fan when they were bad and still am. I liked UT when they were not so good. I dont have to change or dont have to have a dog in the fight to enjoy. I feel no need to latch onto some other succesfull team to enjoy the game. Some I guess do. more power to you.:thumbsup: BUT I feel a little pitty for those who have to do that .. Kinda like Enjoying someone elses marriage.... I dont want to do that either.

Butkus
12-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey the world has all kinds! I was a cowboys fan when they were bad and still am. I liked UT when they were not so good. I dont have to change or dont have to have a dog in the fight to enjoy. I feel no need to latch onto some other succesfull team to enjoy the game. Some I guess do. more power to you.:thumbsup: BUT I feel a little pitty for those who have to do that .. Kinda like Enjoying someone elses marriage.... I find want to do that either.
Fur sure Butkus isnt Magic man Butkus dont think like that.

LewP
12-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Just gonna crack a joke here to relieve the tension...but I wouldn't enjoy ANYONE'S marriage...lolol

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Kinda like Enjoying someone elses marriage.... I dont want to do that either.

That is the biggest bunch of CRAP I have ever read!!

And to hear YOU talk...you ARE enjoying someones elses "marriage"....or at the very least, his wife!!

panther power
12-01-2005, 03:43 PM
who is jumping on who's bandwagon anyways? I can't cheer for a 3-3A team?, a town where I have many, many, friends? I have my teams that I always cheer for, no matter what. There is a difference between being a t-shirt fan and a true fan. I am not "joining" monahans as my new team, lol.....

panther power
12-01-2005, 03:44 PM
wow, BM, you hit a nerve........

LewP
12-01-2005, 03:45 PM
OK...time for me to hit a foxhole...INCOMMING!!!!!!lol

mustang04
12-01-2005, 03:46 PM

And to hear YOU talk...you ARE enjoying someones elses "marriage"....or at the very least, his wife!!

wait wait......i think i know who ur talkin about...and i am not kidding

panther power
12-01-2005, 03:48 PM
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7194/boom1xd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

RangerMom, is on a rampage..... watch out folks...

LewP
12-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Is it safe to come out yet?????

panther power
12-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Black_Magic's reaction to RangerMom's comment......

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1033/ha2xd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Is it safe to come out yet?????

Yeah...i am heading home!

You got about 30 - 45 minutes!!

:D :D

panther power
12-01-2005, 03:53 PM
ok, lets all get supplies and food to take with us into the foxhole, it's gonna get nasty!

LewP
12-01-2005, 03:56 PM
ok, lets all get supplies and food to take with us into the foxhole, it's gonna get nasty!

LMAO...I know I keep going against the odds here..I know I should sit on my hands here...but i don't care WHO ya are...that **** that just happened was funny!!!!! LMAO

wtxmike
12-01-2005, 03:58 PM
just talked to grande stadium, they predict to have no more than 5,000 total attendence!! that sounds low for this game.

panther power
12-01-2005, 04:09 PM
LewP, just to get things clear. Who are you directing that comment too?

LewP
12-01-2005, 04:11 PM
LewP, just to get things clear. Who are you directing that comment too?
Aww heck panther..no one really...i just thought it was funny how this whole board can blow at any second.....that was some serious allegations earlier.

panther power
12-01-2005, 04:12 PM
yeah, allegations, I am just wondering why Black_Magic logged off right after that happened....

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by wtxmike
just talked to grande stadium, they predict to have no more than 5,000 total attendence!! that sounds low for this game.
If everyone shows just from the Dlow, that number will be low.

LewP
12-01-2005, 04:15 PM
yeah, allegations, I am just wondering why Black_Magic logged off right after that happened....

Ya know, it just made me thing that the pen (typewriter) is truly mightier than the sword.......

Man, when people read stuff (not talking about any allegations here) it's stays with em doesn't it?

WitchyWoman
12-01-2005, 04:18 PM

Too bad Grande doesn't have NORTH flag poles then it really would be a Christmas game, Maybe Santa would show up with his reindeer. After all I've been a really good girl this year! :D

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Too bad Grande doesn't have NORTH flag poles then it really would be a Christmas game, Maybe Santa would show up with his reindeer. After all I've been a really good girl this year! :D
Cough Cough, oh yeah.:D By the way, what color are you wearing tomorrow night??:thinking: :thinking:

LewP
12-01-2005, 04:21 PM
oooohhh oooh can I answer that?? WW is wearing RED!!!! LOLOL

WitchyWoman
12-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Cough Cough, oh yeah.:D By the way, what color are you wearing tomorrow night??:thinking: :thinking:

Weeeeaaaalllll I have not gone thru my wardrobe yet..... I do have 26 hrs and 15 min before time to leave, geez DaHop don't rush me. You sound like IP, well kinda except he calls and says "what are ya wearing" heee hee hee!!! :inlove:

LewP
12-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Red, Green, it don't matter. Still a good lady on the inside...:)

WitchyWoman
12-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Thnx LewP, :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Okay....I'm doing better now!

I drove home with the window down and cleared my head!:D

For some reason, comparing supporting another team (that isn't your own) to enjoying someone elses marriage just flew all over me for some reason.

My marriage is SO much more important than THAT!!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by wtxmike

I wonder how they can possibly predict that? There are no other games in this area going on.

I know for a fact that 2 of my co-workers (who are Midland High fans) will be there!!

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 04:52 PM
Okay....I'm doing better now!

I drove home with the window down and cleared my head!:D

For some reason, comparing supporting another team (that isn't your own) to enjoying someone elses marriage just flew all over me for some reason.

My marriage is SO much more important than THAT!!
Amen, RM.

LewP
12-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Gald you are back Ranger Mom....

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Ya know, it just made me thing that the pen (typewriter) is truly mightier than the sword.......

Man, when people read stuff (not talking about any allegations here) it's stays with em doesn't it?

The "allegations" I am alluding to are a joke, and we all (whomever has read them anyway) know it!

I was just making a point....I am in no way accusing Black Magic of any infedelity!

LewP
12-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Yeah <cough cough> I hear ya Mom...

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Can someone help me out here.......what in the heck does "allegations" mean??

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 05:17 PM

Really??? I think its funny how some people Jump on others Bandwagon..... whats the load of crap? the part about all the Bears fans during the 80s you could find all over the place?... not sure what your talking about... Im a Tiger fan.. I dont feel incomplete to the point to declare my self a Mustang fan just because they arnt playing anymore.:rolleyes: Thats Crap??? ok:rolleyes: Im not a bandwagon Jumper. I can enjoy a game without decaring Alegence:rolleyes: . and thats crap??? okey dokey. If you say so:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Rebel
Can someone help me out here.......what in the heck does "allegations" mean??

I know...I have an old fashion idea....look it up in the dictionary!!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Really??? I think its funny how some people Jump on others Bandwagon..... whats the load of crap? the part about all the Bears fans during the 80s you could find all over the place?... not sure what your talking about... Im a Tiger fan.. I dont feel incomplete to the point to declare my self a Mustang fan just because they arnt playing playing anymore.:rolleyes: Thats Crap??? ok:rolleyes: Im not a bandwagon Jumper. I can enjoy a game without decaring Alegence:rolleyes: . and that crap??? okey dokey. If you say so:rolleyes:

I guess you and I will just have to agree to disagree.

I am first and foremost a Greenwood fan...when they are no longer playing, I have my "stand bys" that I support....and because of THIS board I have more than I did 3 years ago.

What I thought was CRAP was the comparison of the "bandwagoning" to enjoying someone elses marriage!

Uh yeah...but I am over that now!!:D

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Really??? I think its funny how some people Jump on others Bandwagon..... whats the load of crap? the part about all the Bears fans during the 80s you could find all over the place?... not sure what your talking about... Im a Tiger fan.. I dont feel incomplete to the point to declare my self a Mustang fan just because they arnt playing anymore.:rolleyes: Thats Crap??? ok:rolleyes: Im not a bandwagon Jumper. I can enjoy a game without decaring Alegence:rolleyes: . and thats crap??? okey dokey. If you say so:rolleyes:

Will you do me a favor and quit making my mom mad, cause I have to deal with her.....you dont!!

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 05:22 PM
I know...I have an old fashion idea....look it up in the dictionary!!

Since you are soooo good in English....why dont you just tell me??

LewP
12-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Uh oh....

Time to head back to the foxhole....i thought the smoke had done cleared from that earlier battle.....Jump in boys!!!!

Black_Magic
12-01-2005, 05:24 PM
So you havent heard of some people enjoying another couples marriage becuase they are single and unmarried. Kinda like living vicariously through your kids... If You have never heard of that then I guess i can understand how you cant see what Im talking about.

WitchyWoman
12-01-2005, 05:27 PM
LATI DA DA DA, HMM HMMM DOO DOO DOOO DAAA, HMMM LOOTY DO DE DA HMM LALALALAL LOOT TOOTY DO DAA

CUT IT OUT!!!!! I'M BORED ALREADY!!!!

GGGGOOOOOOO MMMMMUUUSSSTTTTAAAAAANNNNGGGGSSSS!!!
:D :D :D

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 05:30 PM
LATI DA DA DA, HMM HMMM DOO DOO DOOO DAAA, HMMM LOOTY DO DE DA HMM LALALALAL LOOT TOOTY DO DAA

CUT IT OUT!!!!! I'M BORED ALREADY!!!!

GGGGOOOOOOO MMMMMUUUSSSTTTTAAAAAANNNNGGGGSSSS!!!
:D :D :D

I agree 100%

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:33 PM
So you havent heard of some people enjoying another couples marriage becuase they are single and unmarried. Kinda like living vicariously through your kids... If You have never heard of that then I guess i can understand how you cant see what Im talking about.

Well, you got me there Black Magic....I guess I haven't heard of that before, so I guess I DIDN'T understand what you were talking about!

It's all kind of freaky though....now I will be looking over my shoulder all the time to see if any of my single friends are enjoying MY marriage!!:D :D

TRUCE??:)

panther power
12-01-2005, 05:36 PM
Ranger Rebel is a REbel indeed, lay off her mom, she has to put up with it....NIce win over abilene High the other day Greenwood...

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Ranger Rebel is a REbel indeed, lay off her mom, she has to put up with it....NIce win over abilene High the other day Greenwood...

I see how it is...you don't even KNOW her and you are defending her!!

We had a win over Abilene High? Basketball?

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 05:40 PM

I was wondering the same thing

LewP
12-01-2005, 05:43 PM
I see how it is...you don't even KNOW her and you are defending her!!

Mom...see? Guys do that!!!
Let me break it down for ya...it's territorial now...
It's a Midland thang now......

"It is a good man who will defend others he may not even know."
General George Patton

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:45 PM
Mom...see? Guys do that!!!
Let me break it down for ya...it's territorial now...
It's a Midland thang now......

"It is a good man who will defend others he may not even know them."
General George Patton

Will this very board be the demise of our mother/daughter relationship!!:thinking: :thinking:

I THINK NOT!!:p

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Will this very board be the demise of our mother/daughter relationship!!:thinking: :thinking:

I THINK NOT!!:p

demise?? HUH?? Quit using such BIG words

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 05:50 PM
demise?? HUH?? Quit using such BIG words

demise = end!

Are you ready to go to Wal-Mart?

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Yes, lets go!

WitchyWoman
12-01-2005, 05:52 PM
demise = end!

I'am although I hate it, I need a few things.

LH Panther Mom
12-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Since you are soooo good in English....why dont you just tell me??

Wow! I'm glad you didn't pull out the "M" word. :D ;)

Ranger Rebel
12-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wow! I'm glad you didn't pull out the "M" word. :D ;)

Well, I thought about it, then I decided not to be mean, so i didn't use it. Although, i should have, because I still have not got an answer on what that word means!!!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Well, I thought about it, then I decided not to be mean, so i didn't use it. Although, i should have, because I still have not got an answer on what that word means!!!

Go ahead missy.....I still have the receipt for that shirt I just bought for you!!:kiss:

mustang04
12-01-2005, 07:07 PM
demise = end!

hey ranger rebel, if u want some big words to throw back at mommy, i think i could pull a few out of an inferior orifice:D

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
hey ranger rebel, if u want some big words to throw back at mommy, i think i could pull a few out of an inferior orifice:D

Now don't you start it too!!http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/bottom.gif

mustang04
12-01-2005, 07:17 PM
Now don't you start it too!!http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/bottom.gif
hahaha

u really think i'd give the girl ammunition to use against ya mom..NOOOO

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Ok, I was a little confused but I think I have it. panther thinks this Rebel is a Lee Rebel, aha, they must have played Abilene. panther this Rebel is a rebel but not that kind. Sorry Ranger Rebel, you know I care.:kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Ok, I was a little confused but I think I have it. panther thinks this Rebel is a Lee Rebel, aha, they must have played Abilene. panther this Rebel is a rebel but not that kind. Sorry Ranger Rebel, you know I care.:kiss: :kiss:

:doh: By Jove, I think he's got it!!!!

Now it all makes sense!!

Sorry for the confusion Panther Power. Ranger Rebel is my daughter...I had picked out Ranger Brat...but she didn't like that.

We settled on Ranger Rebel and anyone who has met her can tell you the name fits her to a "T"!!

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 08:58 PM
On second thought though....he DID say, "nice win over Abilene GREENWOOD"

Soooo........I am again blissfully ignorant!!

DaHop72
12-01-2005, 09:13 PM
On second thought though....he DID say, "nice win over Abilene GREENWOOD"

Soooo........I am again blissfully ignorant!!
Gee, it did say Abilene Greenwood, ok, so I'm confused again.:D ::thinking:

Ranger Mom
12-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Gee, it did say Abilene Greenwood, ok, so I'm confused again.:D ::thinking:

Good....glad to have the company!:)

I just checked with my husband...Greenwood did INDEED win a basketball game over Abilene High!

Pretty sad that I had to find that out from an alumni of Ft. Stockton!!

sweetwater08
12-01-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by mustangsince87
i think that instead of packing the green lets fill the stands in red. S'water has made it here 3 out of the last 4 years and we never get past it. so i say lets fill the grande with RED!!

now this is what i like to hear

sweetwater08
12-01-2005, 09:36 PM
well i will be there sporting my red and white along with my lucky top hat!!

10 points for the top hat

sweetwater08
12-01-2005, 09:40 PM

Originally posted by STANG RED
Your absolutely right! If I were you, I would just ignore Skye altogether. Go right ahead, just act like he isnt even there. I'll check back with ya, about 1/2 time, to see if your still laughing,............ or crying!

ha ha ha ha ha

stangpride
12-01-2005, 11:49 PM

i too would have to agree i have known eric for a long time and he is a great person but as for baseball i cant wait all of the sophomres that were on varsity 2 years ago are seniors all goin sumwhere for baseball bring it on