PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joes famous pics for the Playoffs

Bubba-Joe
11-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Good gravy is the season that near an end

Makes you wonder where the time went

okay boys and girls here we go

Divsion I

Gainesville v. Texarkana Liberty Eylua - Dang them spotted cats are good and that QB is something so long as he hands tha ball to the top cat - Bubba picks the Leopards in a great game.....

Wimberly v. West Orange Stark - while Bubba likes the Mustangs that bunch of Texans get the nod here in a shoot out.

Division II

Cuero v. Liberty Hill - Gobblers and Panthers oh my - I had Liberty Hill out last week and was wrong but Bubba aint wrong again
Gobblers peck em to death speed kills and them Turkeys is FASSSSTTTTT

Cameron Yoe v. (who) HUTTO - the Hippos are on a roll and Bubba has to pick one underdog or in this case an under HIPPO
the Hippos in the upset special

Tatum v Canton - East Texas biggest match up
Bubba will say the eagles win ..... duh
Canton is playin with a purpose read a great story on the recovery of the coach there - The win goes to Canton get the made for TV script read for HBO a movie will be forth coming soom

ALL OF WEST TEXAS WILL BE IN MIDLANDS GRANDE COM. STADIUM THIS FRIDAY NIGHT FOR WHAT MAY BE THE BEST GAME IN THE LAST 20 YEARS OF WEST TEXAS FOOTBALL

A little history lesson for you - in 1984 these two teams met up in San Angelo in round 3 with the Mustangs winning, that was the last playoff meeting and possible the only playoff meeting between these to TRADITIONAL POWERS..
Sweetwater holds an edge in wins from the days when both were in the 4A dist together
Two great teams
Two great crowds
Two WELL RESPECTED COACHES IN KENT JACKSON AND MICKEY OWENS
Bubba aint makin a pick - but no one should be suprised if this thing goes in to multiple overtimes
OH Hell Bubba will make a pick - and if you think I am pick anything but them BIG RED HORSES YOU BEEN PRACTICIN SOME
ebony illusions

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YOU DOWNLOWERS IN YOUR TRAVELS
HOPE THE KIDS PLAY WELL AND NO ONE GETS HURT
GOTTA LOVE TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IN DECEMBER

BUBBA JOE SAYS GO BIG RED

Adidas410s
11-28-2005, 09:35 PM
I forgot that Coach Owens is at Monahans. For some reason I thought he was at Crane but that Lobo offense sure looked familiar when I watched them against Snyder...hmm now I may have to retract my pick of Sweetwater by 10+

sww-bull52
11-28-2005, 09:45 PM
As always Bubba....... Great job. I'm just glad YOU had the job of making a pick on the Cuero/LH game and not me. Also, I'm glad I don't have any money on the Mustangs/Loboe game.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

LewP
11-28-2005, 09:51 PM
I don't have a problem predicting Cuero to win....

And I won't let my views on the Sweetwater game be known...

I'll let nature take it's course there..:)

Hupernikomen
11-28-2005, 10:55 PM
I sure thought both Gainesville and LE were the Leopards...if so good pick.

Bubba-Joe
11-29-2005, 11:06 AM
What is Liberty Eylau mascot by the way
Bubba aint fer shore

but he do think the GAINSEVILLE LEOPARDS Win this game

Black_Magic
11-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

OH Hell Bubba will make a pick - and if you think I am pick anything but them BIG RED HORSES YOU BEEN PRACTICIN SOME
ebony illusions

Well Thar you have it. Bubbas gotta be right! He is always right in his December picks... Or is he:thinking:

TigerPride
11-29-2005, 11:16 AM
I pick sweetwater by 3 over the loboes. I've seen sweetwater play about 5 times this year, the banyard kid can run,skye is good but doesn't have the drive to win like banyard.

HighSchool Fan
11-29-2005, 11:19 AM
What is Liberty Eylau mascot by the way
Bubba aint fer shore

but he do think the GAINSEVILLE LEOPARDS Win this game

both team's are the Leopards.

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 11:43 AM
Good pics Jubba. Go Stangs get the RING A'BLING BLING...;)

Good luck Loboes .........

LewP
11-29-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
I pick sweetwater by 3 over the loboes. I've seen sweetwater play about 5 times this year, the banyard kid can run,skye is good but doesn't have the drive to win like banyard.

Snyder...thanks for the back-handed compliment.

I think all the Mustangs have the drive to succeed. Coming back against Iowa Park showed me that.

LewP
11-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Good pics Jubba. Go Stangs get the RING A'BLING BLING...;)

Good luck Loboes .........

And Good Luck Mustangs!

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by LewP
And Good Luck Mustangs!

Uh Lew, in my post I'm supporting Sweetwater for the win....
The good luck to the Loboes is showing respect to a good team so back off your back handed replies about Snyder Supporters. Ok? ok....... :tongue:

Astrosdawg07
11-29-2005, 02:29 PM

Makes you wonder where the time went

okay boys and girls here we go

Divsion I

Gainesville v. Texarkana Liberty Eylua - Dang them spotted cats are good and that QB is something so long as he hands tha ball to the top cat - Bubba picks the Leopards in a great game.....

Wimberly v. West Orange Stark - while Bubba likes the Mustangs that bunch of Texans get the nod here in a shoot out.

Division II

Cuero v. Liberty Hill - Gobblers and Panthers oh my - I had Liberty Hill out last week and was wrong but Bubba aint wrong again
Gobblers peck em to death speed kills and them Turkeys is FASSSSTTTTT

Cameron Yoe v. (who) HUTTO - the Hippos are on a roll and Bubba has to pick one underdog or in this case an under HIPPO
the Hippos in the upset special

Tatum v Canton - East Texas biggest match up
Bubba will say the eagles win ..... duh
Canton is playin with a purpose read a great story on the recovery of the coach there - The win goes to Canton get the made for TV script read for HBO a movie will be forth coming soom

ALL OF WEST TEXAS WILL BE IN MIDLANDS GRANDE COM. STADIUM THIS FRIDAY NIGHT FOR WHAT MAY BE THE BEST GAME IN THE LAST 20 YEARS OF WEST TEXAS FOOTBALL

A little history lesson for you - in 1984 these two teams met up in San Angelo in round 3 with the Mustangs winning, that was the last playoff meeting and possible the only playoff meeting between these to TRADITIONAL POWERS..
Sweetwater holds an edge in wins from the days when both were in the 4A dist together
Two great teams
Two great crowds
Two WELL RESPECTED COACHES IN KENT JACKSON AND MICKEY OWENS
Bubba aint makin a pick - but no one should be suprised if this thing goes in to multiple overtimes
ebony illusions

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL YOU DOWNLOWERS IN YOUR TRAVELS
HOPE THE KIDS PLAY WELL AND NO ONE GETS HURT
GOTTA LOVE TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IN DECEMBER

BUBBA JOE SAYS GO BIG RED

Looks good to me but, I think LH will surpirse people. GO Panthers.

LewP
11-29-2005, 02:34 PM
Uh Lew, in my post I'm supporting Sweetwater for the win....
The good luck to the Loboes is showing respect to a good team so back of your back handed replies about Snyder Supporters. Ok? ok....... :tongue:

Wow...scuse me for living and consuming air on the planet...geeeze

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 03:17 PM
OK no problem...

zeus63
11-29-2005, 03:18 PM
Man there is some serious cases of the grouchies going around today.

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 03:20 PM
HAAAAaaaa HHHHAAAAAaaaaa HHHEEEEEE hhhheeee hhheee
:D

Butkus
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by LewP
Wow...scuse me for living and consuming air on the planet...geeeze
Gee didn't your mom teach you about manners and showing some respect to woman. Must not have oh well go type on the blog.

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 03:25 PM
By the way Zeus congrats to your Loboes, their doing a great job. Since yall knocked us out I'm glad to see you moving right along... Good Luck!

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Gee didn't your mom teach you about manners and showing some respect to woman. Must not have oh well go type on the blog.

Thanx Mr Butkus sir, it's nice to see a manly man now and again. I'm into the Knight in shining armour!;)

Butkus
11-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Thanx Mr Butkus sir, it's nice to see a manly man now and again. I'm into the Knight in shining armour!;)
Well your more than welcome there pretty woman.

zeus63
11-29-2005, 03:29 PM
By the way Zeus congrats to your Loboes, their doing a great job. Since yall knocked us out I'm glad to see you moving right along... Good Luck!

Thanks. Next one is gonna be another good one just like we had with ya'll (hopefully with the Loboes on top)

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
Thanks. Next one is gonna be another good one just like we had with ya'll (hopefully with the Loboes on top)

You know I was going to ask how much of an advantage you feel it will be to play @ Grande again... Almost like home for the Loboes lol... Dejavu maybe? Ya'll had a really great crowd that night too.

zeus63
11-29-2005, 03:34 PM
You know I was going to ask how much of an advantage you feel it will be to play @ Grande again... Almost like home for the Loboes lol... Dejavu maybe? Ya'll had a really great crowd that night too.

I gaurantee there will be just as many Sweetwater fans at this game as Monahans. Grande is going to be packed Friday, and I mean PACKED!!

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh my Gosh Monahans, Sweetwater, Midland Greenwood, Snyder, and I'm sure lots and lots of other towns that I didn't mention. Gonna be a Great Friday Nite for Texas Football.

If you get to Fly on a Friday Nite in Texas look down you would be amazed @ all the Football Lites you can see. It's really something.

LewP
11-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Butkus

Yes she did...and she also said when someone was rude, to mention it to em.

WitchyWoman
11-29-2005, 05:34 PM
Sorry Lewp didn't mean to come across that way... :D

LewP
11-29-2005, 05:37 PM
And I apologize too.

I think this whole deal got blown out of proportion. My original deal was a slight objection to the statement that Banyard was so much better than Green.

I don't want to fight....life is too short.

I was just trying to say all of Sweetwater's athletes are good kids...I was just trying to set an equal table. My apologies if it didn't come out right.

tigerbyheart
11-29-2005, 09:56 PM
Who is home and who is on the visitor side Friday?

LewP
11-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Sweetwater is the home team.

DaHop72
11-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
Who is home and who is on the visitor side Friday?
Sweetwater is home.