PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody beat. . .

RMAC
11-28-2005, 08:09 PM
my record of 37 seconds on minesweeper intermediate level? If I'm not posting on here, I'm sweeping. I've been a sweeper for about 2 years now and I might be a skinny white guy, but I do have the strongest index finger of any person you've ever met.

handNthedirt
11-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Do your pale a**, pimple face , a favor, and go outside for a little physical activity. :D

RMAC
11-28-2005, 08:19 PM
My feelings are hurt. It's called a joke which comes from a sense of humor. I think you can buy one of those on E-Bay. Read the part in my profile where it says I play tennis. And I even played catch w/ a baseball today. I mean, it WAS a stretch my pale a$$, pimpled face, but I held my own. Thanks for the advice though. :(

handNthedirt
11-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
My feelings are hurt. It's called a joke which comes from a sense of humor. I think you can buy one of those on E-Bay. Read the part in my profile where it says I play tennis. And I even played catch w/ a baseball today. I mean, it WAS a stretch my pale a$$, pimpled face, but I held my own. Thanks for the advice though. :(

Take your own advice. It was a poor attempt, but it was a joke...I apologize for not reading your profile before replying.

ps~I will stop assuming most of you are fellas.

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 08:41 PM
my record of 37 seconds on minesweeper intermediate level? If I'm not posting on here, I'm sweeping. I've been a sweeper for about 2 years now and I might be a skinny white guy, but I do have the strongest index finger of any person you've ever met.

Um, don't know, but I've done the expert level in like 2 min. or somethin, let me try!

Adidas410s
11-28-2005, 08:51 PM
I watched him get like 6 or 7 seconds on beginner at my house the other day...what is scary is that we were carrying on a conversation while he was doing it...

Astrosdawg07
11-28-2005, 09:03 PM

Not much of a mindsweeper person myself.

gobblerfan02
11-28-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Not much of a mindsweeper person myself. Me neither, man, he's got to be bored!

Astrosdawg07
11-28-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Me neither, man, he's got to be bored!

Agreed

maroogreen
11-28-2005, 09:08 PM

OMG! I became addicted to that game for awhile about 11 years ago. It got so bad, I used to dream about playing it. I also had that problem with Tetris at one point. I'm not much for computer/video games, but I really dig the logic games.

TPlinebacker53
11-28-2005, 09:20 PM
i dont see how you can sit and play minesweeper.

Astrosdawg07
11-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
OMG! I became addicted to that game for awhile about 11 years ago. It got so bad, I used to dream about playing it. I also had that problem with Tetris at one point. I'm not much for computer/video games, but I really dig the logic games.

Tetris blows...-

RMAC
11-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Um, don't know, but I've done the expert level in like 2 min. or somethin, let me try!

Man, you got me smoked. My best on expert is like 160 or so. It's a really addicting game. I'm not much of a videogamer myself. It says Halo in my profile, but I suck. I play it for like 5 min and I start yelling that I hate that game. But stuff like minesweeper and tetris I love.

maroogreen
11-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Tetris blows...-

It's too bad you feel that way. Maybe you can find something else to occupy your time since you certainly won't be watching your team on the field this week. Of course, I'm sure Jasper may have a basketball game scheduled somewhere... :D

SintonFan
11-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Man, you got me smoked. My best on expert is like 160 or so. It's a really addicting game. I'm not much of a videogamer myself. It says Halo in my profile, but I suck. I play it for like 5 min and I start yelling that I hate that game. But stuff like minesweeper and tetris I love.
Play something like Starcraft or AOE 3 and then you'll finally find something better than a simple logic game.;) Strategy games rock for smart ppl. :p

Crimestick
11-28-2005, 11:02 PM
Yes, sir. I beat the intermediate level in 18 seconds when I worked at the mall in Beaumont about 10 years ago. The trick is to go randomly wild until a ton of open pockets pop open, then pick and choose. I got incredibly lucky that day. My manager and I used to compete back and forth. The previous record was about 1:30. When I was under 20 seconds, he just called me a profane name and our days of playing were over. How can you beat that? We just quit. I haven't played since.

RMAC
11-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Yeah, that's how I do it too. But 18 seconds. I'm gonna have to say fluke. Either that or you're on something more powerful than speed (JK!). I did that one day on 10 mines. Just clicked about 5 times and got it all in 1 second.

Crimestick
11-28-2005, 11:51 PM
No doubt, it was a fluke, but a fluke I'll always remember :)

GreenMonster
11-29-2005, 12:04 AM

RMAC, I just checked my records section of Minesweeper, I have no records listed for anything but expert. I guess I cleared them. My current expert level best is 223. I love that game, never met anyone else that has even tried.

S-WtrMustangFan
11-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Minesweeper.Is that like a halfback toss ?

gobblerfan02
11-29-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by S-WtrMustangFan
Minesweeper.Is that like a halfback toss ? Ya and instead of throwing a yellow flag for a false start, red flags are used!:D

GreenMonster
11-29-2005, 12:47 AM
Minesweeper is what the Ag teacher coaches. It sure would stink if he wasn't such a good coach.

S-WtrMustangFan
11-29-2005, 12:52 AM
Ya and instead of throwing a yellow flag for a false start, red flags are used!:D Good one Gooblerfan!!!

GreenGobbla
11-29-2005, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I watched him get like 6 or 7 seconds on beginner at my house the other day...what is scary is that we were carrying on a conversation while he was doing it...

i did the beginner level in 9 seconds....

SintonFan_inAustin
11-29-2005, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Play something like Starcraft or AOE 3 and then you'll finally find something better than a simple logic game.;) Strategy games rock for smart ppl. :p

AoC still better than aoe 3:D

DaHop72
11-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Yes sir, Starcraft or Warcraft, great games.:clap: :clap:

AggieJohn
11-30-2005, 08:23 AM
i honestly thought i was the only one in the world that still played that game

SintonFan
11-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
AoC still better than aoe 3:D
AoC?:confused: :confused: :confused:
Heck not only do I still play sometimes, I found a copy of Startcraft for my old Nintendo 64 and now my son and I play two player all the time. Fun game and helps young skulls full of mush build higher thought processes.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-30-2005, 06:33 PM
[B].
AoC?:confused: :confused: :confused:
/B]

Age of Empires 2 Conquerors expansion = AoC

been playing it on Msn Game zone now for 5 years Best multiplayer game ever made:D